What to "STOCK UP ON"? Assuming the death ban is near....

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Just got my latest copy of MD magazine. There is an article talking about the latest Ban legislation on Designer "Pro-hormones" that passed the house, and is sitting in the Senate. Based on the elections, it may have a good chance of passing, and it will most likely be a "death sentence" as we know it for OTC designers.

Based on what is still out there and available today, if you had to pick a particular Designer steroid and BRAND to fill your freezer with, what would it be and why??????

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Msten, DMZ, Epistane, Tren, Trest frozen forever. O

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be putting money to the side. This sucks

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I have a whole savings account designated for when this goes down. Ill be stocked on celtic mass, dimethabold, msten, and halo till the end

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
They always talk about bans...i highly doubt a full ban of all phs will ever pass

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
With the republican sentate amd house now, its possible... Gotta look conservative. Doubt any of them are stocking up...

kolejorg

Awards
Eh we just need some tea party crazies to bitch about our freedom being taken away to squash the bill.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I still have lots of SD from the last ban. Been stocking up on Epi recently, I really like it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I don't think they will be able to ban all of them but idk we'll find out I guess.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I thought the senate was in a recess till 2015, at which time the bill would be out and need to be re introduced? Can anyone savvy in politics explain?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Yea I don't think they will be able to ban all of them but idk we'll find out I guess.
Im with Engineer. There is just no way to ban every single PH/DS. If for some odd reason it does happen- they would just keep making clones of what we currently have that are a molecule off or whatever.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I still have lots of SD from the last ban. Been stocking up on Epi recently, I really like it.
Did you stock up on any phera?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You must love that stuff? Huh lol
lol yea best thing I ever took. I put on so much weight and kept a lot of it libido was sky high and mood was fantastic.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Hm damn, never got the chance to use.. Going to have to hunt it down.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Im with Engineer. There is just no way to ban every single PH/DS. If for some odd reason it does happen- they would just keep making clones of what we currently have that are a molecule off or whatever.
The ban was worded to say that anything that turns into a steroid, or anything that is a steroid will be banned. Not just specific chemicals, but a broad definition to give them leeway to make future bans of clones easier

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Did you stock up on any phera?
I've never used it, so nope.

The ban was worded to say that anything that turns into a steroid, or anything that is a steroid will be banned. Not just specific chemicals, but a broad definition to give them leeway to make future bans of clones easier
From what I've heard, it also gives control to the DEA, so they can add and adjust as necessary without have to go through the House and Senate and vote and all that stuff. They can add new compounds to the ban list overnight.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stock up you say...you know nutra is gonna have a huge sale on OL's hormonal line(just found this out today)....some shameless pimping but if you are gonna stock up, might as well save a few bucks in the process.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'd probably wait for any blowout sale if/when the ban is actually announced. Why stock up now?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm stocking up on PureOils. Unfortunately, they probably won't be cheap. But if/when the ban hits, I'll go back to clinical TRT and CJC/GHRP and hold tight til something else comes out.

But I figure about 10 bottles of each Trest Dec, Dienolone Acetate and DTC would be just fine for a while...

JoshR

Awards
You should pick up some dynamic formulas "ep-stane". Although I've never taken phera. It feel just like how people describe it.

Insane first day pumps, almost euphoric mood (like test feels), all kinds of mass gains. The two bottles I've gotten are most certainly not epistane.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pick up what works for u it would sick to srock up on something you don't respon well too

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Only thing that would suck is that stocking up on derma might be a bad idea unless you keep it sealed somewhere safe.