What to expect from Blackstone Labs Halo Elite?

Cronos1247

Cronos1247

Awards
I've never dabbled in oral PHs before, I've been on HRT dosing of 210mg of cypionate for a while and recently I ran Omnadren for about 3 weeks before I had to discontinue the cycle due to some GI issues that came up during it.

Pinning isn't an issue with me so I'm not leaning toward an oral to avoid pinning (obviously), more so just because I'm looking into switching sources for my test to stack with HRT and see if I have any issues from a different source. But for now, I was curious about Halo because it's a lot easier to get.

Main two questions are what can you really expect from this PH? Diet and training are in check and I'll be running at about 4100K until New Years before I hop onto contest prep for my show in March. My plan initially was to stick with HRT dosing right now and stack 250mg of cypionate come December, then add in Halo 5 weeks out from my show. But I do have time right now to do two cycles of Halo without interfering with my bloods from the TRT clinic.

Also...50mg a day or 100mg for a first PH cycle?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Start out at 50mg and work your way up to 75mg as that is the sweet spot for halodrol. You can experiment with higher dosages like 100 as well in the later weeks.