Is it possible to get GYNO from Anavar use?

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Is it possible to get GYNO from an Anavar only cycle?

What does a person have to do to prevent GYNO if they go on a cycle of any kind?

Has anyone here ever heard of anyone developing GYNO while on Anavar or during PCT that followed the cycle?

What are your opinions on a person doing an Anavar only cycle? I have read numerous comments from others on numerous bodybuilding forums who have had lots of success with anavar only cycles. Ive spoken with bodybuilders who say an Anavar only cycle is safe , especially for a first time cycle. I asked them about it affecting testosterone and they looked at me like I was crazy. Saying "You will be fine."

Thoughts?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
It is if your anavar might contain dianabol, Anavar is the most faked anabolic going maybe other than primobolan. They most commonly use dbol as a substitute some times winstrol.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
So if you were me, would you just refuse to take the Anavar and find some Test instead? Does everyone develop Gyno when it comes to Dianabol?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
So if you were me, would you just refuse to take the Anavar and find some Test instead? Does everyone develop Gyno when it comes to Dianabol?
Well if you were focused on using var, get some epistane it will give similar results. The odds of getting real var is very slim. Which is what i would do especially since you are worried about gyno and what to take for it. You definitely don't want to run testosterone without understanding how to control estrogen.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Explain to me what it means when people say that Anavar shuts down your testosterone?

Does it really shut it down completely or what?

And since the person is on Anavar, but at the same time their natural test is shut down, what can that cause them to feel like? They can't lose their strength when they are on the cycle can they?

This is why I asked about GYNO because if the body is not producing test on its own while on an Anavar Cycle, can't that lead to gyno? I am confused.

IFN15

Awards
Look into Bill Llewellyns anabolics book the 10th edition read it front to back maybe a few times that way you have a good understanding of what hes saying. Then you will know if your ready to tackle anabolics. Not trying to be a dick but how old are you OP

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
36 years old IFN15

I don't ****in know if Im ready for this to be honest with you. How do I even know the **** is real? NO matter who I got it from. If it looks like it was made in a lab, it probably was made in someones basement as far as I know. I take it that's why many people stay away from orals as well? Unless of course they are prescribed by a doctor?

IFN15

Awards
36 years old IFN15

I don't ****in know if Im ready for this to be honest with you. How do I even know the **** is real? NO matter who I got it from. If it looks like it was made in a lab, it probably was made in someones basement as far as I know. I take it that's why many people stay away from orals as well? Unless of course they are prescribed by a doctor?
Altering hormones shouldn't be taken lightly if you are not sure if your ready then you already know the answer.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Yeah I Will wait. Better to do that than kick myself in the ass a couple months from now.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I Will wait. Better to do that than kick myself in the ass a couple months from now.
It doesn't take long to know the basics. A good month of studying/reading will get you a ton of fresh info. By then it's a lot easier to plan cycles and ask away.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
The more I am thinking about this I haven't even been lifting for a year yet and Im actually considering taking gear. WTF is wrong with the picture here? I haven't even allowed myself to reach my full potential naturally. I can only imagine the people out there who would love to be able to still grow naturally. They would tell me to stop thinking about using gear so I will not use it. 2 years from now different story if Im still considering it.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Well if you were focused on using var, get some epistane it will give similar results. The odds of getting real var is very slim. Which is what i would do especially since you are worried about gyno and what to take for it. You definitely don't want to run testosterone without understanding how to control estrogen.
Yes epi is a good alternative but on other forums guys also complain about gyno frm epi , so they must be faking ths to

jaces

jaces

Awards
The more I am thinking about this I haven't even been lifting for a year yet and Im actually considering taking gear. WTF is wrong with the picture here? I haven't even allowed myself to reach my full potential naturally. I can only imagine the people out there who would love to be able to still grow naturally. They would tell me to stop thinking about using gear so I will not use it. 2 years from now different story if Im still considering it.
Dnt know if you hve given them but may I ask for your stats?

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
I am highly confused right now. Not sure what I want to do. I am 36 and Im not getting any younger. Its not like I am 18 with tons of room for growth anyway from the more I think about this.

jaces

jaces

Awards
I am highly confused right now. Not sure what I want to do. I am 36 and Im not getting any younger. Its not like I am 18 with tons of room for growth anyway from the more I think about this.
Yes haha like im 19 now and I easily add 10pounds on a bulk naturaly ,, but do u want to compete or just look good?

jaces

jaces

Awards
Ok fair this is your opinion , but y do u say it can cause gyno if I may ask?

Travenberger

Awards
Read up. Quickest way to answer your question. Var doesn't aromatise so gyno is very unlikely. Still possible but not going to happen most likely. Know your estrogen control and pct product. There's a few really good ones and a few I wouldn't even bother with. Prohormones are just as bad or worse than actual anabolics. It's very possible to get gyno from epistane. So when it says it's used to prevent gyno in some. The in some are the key words.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As had been stated.
Any time you mess with your hormones crazy things will happen.
Bitch tits are just one of the possibilities
And it isn't an opinion, it's fact.
Ok fair this is your opinion , but y do u say it can cause gyno if I may ask?

jaces

jaces

Awards
I knw var doesnt aromatize but SD doesnt as wel but mst ppl get a rebound frm it thn get gyno , but no var is one of the mre safer drugs

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I knw var doesnt aromatize but SD doesnt as wel but mst ppl get a rebound frm it thn get gyno , but no var is one of the mre safer drugs
It doesn't have to aromatize itself to give you gyno. If your test levels are increasing then the body make more aromatase to keep the T:E balance, thus creating more estrogen. More circulating estrogen : gyno growth.

The problem with things like dbol that aromatize is not only is the test:E level changing and more aromatase enzymes are created but the drug itself is aromatizing too! Think of it as a double whammy (in layman's terms)

But glad that the OP has decided not to hit the dark side yet. He's not ready.

jaces

jaces

Awards
It doesn't have to aromatize itself to give you gyno. If your test levels are increasing then the body make more aromatase to keep the T:E balance, thus creating more estrogen. More circulating estrogen : gyno growth.

The problem with things like dbol that aromatize is not only is the test:E level changing and more aromatase enzymes are created but the drug itself is aromatizing too! Think of it as a double whammy (in layman's terms)

But glad that the OP has decided not to hit the dark side yet. He's not ready.
Agreed , but var seems to be a very nice first. Steroid to use if u can find real var

jaces

jaces

Awards
So he isnt going to use gear so how about we give him advice on natural aids??

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
**** it everyone I just said **** this and Im going to continue the cycle and see what happens. Ive been told by a guy who has been doing var only cycles for years to relax especially since Im only taking 50 mg per day. Plenty of people have done var only cycles. Not saying that it can't cause side effects but the chances are very slim. Im going to drive myself crazy here so **** it I'll just do it and see what happens. Ive always been the type of person that takes risks to get what they want anyway. More than likely at 50 mg I will be fine when this cycle is over as long as I do a PCT. Some guys I know don't even do PCT after taking 50 mg per day of Var only and have been completely fine to be honest with you. I also have researched online and heard the same experiences of other lifters who are supporters of Var only cycles. Nothing bad ever happened to them and they found out that PCT was not even necessary at 50 mg per day. But just because I know its smart, I will get my hands on some Clomid to have on hand if necessary.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not going to tell you not to do it it's your body and your risks I am going to say this var is more a polishing compound and very hard to find legit if your not at sub teen bf% I do not think you will be happy and will be mad at the money spent and actually if you had legit var for a first cycle 30mg would be good enough for results when I first started way over a decade ago and legit var was easier to source 30mg was used a lot I've only seen the higher dosages 50mg and up more recently now that everything is more ug labs

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No it isn't.

Most don't dose var high enough to cause problems. It's too expensive for legit var.

Most var is probably Epi or tbol or some other mix of orals.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
I'm not going to tell you not to do it it's your body and your risks I am going to say this var is more a polishing compound and very hard to find legit if your not at sub teen bf% I do not think you will be happy and will be mad at the money spent and actually if you had legit var for a first cycle 30mg would be good enough for results when I first started way over a decade ago and legit var was easier to source 30mg was used a lot I've only seen the higher dosages 50mg and up more recently now that everything is more ug labs
Thank you for your concern as it is very appreciated. I will run this cycle and see what I get out of it. That's all I can do. Im not gonna go back and forth here and drive myself crazy. I am happy to hear that 30 mg is all you need. 50 mg should give me some really nice gains then. How are you doing today? Hope your day is going well.