Designing Perfect Tren Cycle - For Cutting - Questions

M

MrBEEF

Awards
Hey Guys,

I'm an experienced in supp and fitness, but recently just ran my first PH. I ran EPI3TANE + FURUZA-300, and almost starting PCT here. The next run in a few months I'd like to get into Tren, so I have some questions regarding stacking with Tren for cutting cycles.

1) I see people stack Epistane products with Tren products for cutting cycles. I know Epistane is a dry, mild gain, anti-E product, but I feel Epistane is taken for the same goals as Tren is (they are different chemically). Why would I want to stack this if you're already running Tren? I know Epistane is an Anti-E. Is it just for receptor diversity? Perhaps I am missing a key detail here.

2) It seems when running Tren products, people will get lazy/tired, and to prevent this one must supplement Testosterone for this. What kind of PH's is used for this situation? Can Desoxy-T oil be used for this situation?

3) What book can u recommend, which can help me understand all of these designers better and rely less on BroScience? When I search I can find straight up contradictions all over the place...PCT is an area of specific concern regarding this matter. I am looking for something more modern which will have literature on what is currently out on the market but will also teach the basics as well. More than one book is OK.

Thanks

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Epistane and Tren are both two different compounds, one methylated, one not, one Dht based, one 9nor. Tren is one of the only hormones known to directly effect bf%. Stacking the two just provides for a better cutting cycle or lean bulk.
For lethargy people can run anything from trest, stano, bps dermacrine, test, etc.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
If ur looking for info check out forums here @ A.M . As for bro -science , m8 u cant go past some of us vets for info . Lab ratting is the only way to see if its for u or not .

M

MrBEEF

Awards
Epistane and Tren are both two different compounds, one methylated, one not, one Dht based, one 9nor. Tren is one of the only hormones known to directly effect bf%. Stacking the two just provides for a better cutting cycle or lean bulk.
For lethargy people can run anything from trest, stano, bps dermacrine, test, etc.
Thanks for the post, and yes this is stuff I already know and understand. My question is more simple than that. If both substances are used for the same purpose (body recomp, cutting), then wouldn't running epistane in conjunction with tren be redundant? If tren can do what epistane does (yes it has less sides), and can give much more dramatic results, why bother with the epistace? Why not use something else?

I just don't see the point of people using epistance with tren, when perhaps it would be better to use a test type for lethargy. Seems like a waste of $ for the epistane addition, as it doesn't buy you anything in addition to the tren.

Again I am not expert, and this is why I am asking.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You could get great gains running either of them solo. The thing is, people stack them because they both work synergistically well. Like you probably have seen a few fat burners online or in a store and all of them have about the same ingredients, but you only really need one of the ingredients to help with fat loss, like caffeine. The reason people don't usually just use caffeine solo is because people can get better/faster results by stacking with ingredients closely related or synergetic.

M

MrBEEF

Awards
You could get great gains running either of them solo. The thing is, people stack them because they both work synergistically well. Like you probably have seen a few fat burners online or in a store and all of them have about the same ingredients, but you only really need one of the ingredients to help with fat loss, like caffeine. The reason people don't usually just use caffeine solo is because people can get better/faster results by stacking with ingredients closely related or synergetic.
OK, so running the combo of a DHT based + 19-Nor is a synergistic. OK fair enough, I can see that.

So Abe, what about the lethargy issue with low-T. I see few people's stacks address this. Is throwing in some Trest help this out?

Is it crazy to run tren, trest, and epi?

Thanks

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
OK, so running the combo of a DHT based + 19-Nor is a synergistic. OK fair enough, I can see that. So Abe, what about the lethargy issue with low-T. I see few people's stacks address this. Is throwing in some Trest help this out? Is it crazy to run tren, trest, and epi? Thanks
I've not really followed along with this stack, but I recall hearing that tren wasn't horrible on lethargy. Maybe some people just stick it out, lethargy and libido can be more mental at times. Lot of debate going on with using tren + trest, i have seen a few do this and it is perfectly fine from what I have seen of those logs. As long as you are taking proper on cycle with added in tudca, proper diet, enough water, decent sodium intake, and things to prevent sides like form and inhibit p.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've not really followed along with this stack, but I recall hearing that tren wasn't horrible on lethargy. Maybe some people just stick it out, lethargy and libido can be more mental at times. Lot of debate going on with using tren + trest, i have seen a few do this and it is perfectly fine from what I have seen of those logs. As long as you are taking proper on cycle with added in tudca, proper diet, enough water, decent sodium intake, and things to prevent sides like form and inhibit p.
Id run tren with a test base. You'll regret not having a base because lethargy can be a *****

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Id run tren with a test base. You'll regret not having a base because lethargy can be a *****
Test base it is, I have seen a few rub tren without test base but they must just push through.

There are more test bases than just trest OP. Like stano, bps dermacrine(dhea), and even testosterone itself!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Test base it is, I have seen a few rub tren without test base but they must just push through.

There are more test bases than just trest OP. Like stano, bps dermacrine(dhea), and even testosterone itself!
What about trest?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
What about trest?
I had this same question in another thread, but like Abe said before, there is a lot of debate about running tren and trest together. A few logs are up with great results and no sides. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger myself and trying it out with formeron and inhibit-p

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
What about trest?
This whole thread is about using trest + tren together, I was just giving some other options :)

I had this same question in another thread, but like Abe said before, there is a lot of debate about running tren and trest together. A few logs are up with great results and no sides. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger myself and trying it out with formeron and inhibit-p
This. I was going to run trest + tren together for my winter cycle, but I changed my mind as I don't like how I'd have to deal with estrogen and prolactin issues possibly and I like to stay dry as possible, so trest won't be in my future most likely, rather just go test.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I never run a test base, and I've never had a problem with lethargy. People are different though. Mine is entirely dependent on my diet. I get lethargic when I eat carbs. Keto diet = tons of energy. Even on cycle.

T

turbofreak

Awards
Hi guys I'm new to this stuff and I'm really wanting to start using juice but I don't really know the best place to get it or order it. I've used test enanthate in the past. Can anyone please give me some advice on where I could order some legit product. I'm looking to stack sustanon, deca, and some dianabol

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Hi officer surely u can get ur own gear from ur work buddies ? I watch cops , some of u dont look NATTY ! Lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Socalmk6gti Anabolics 4
P Anabolics 6
FrozenGR Cycle Logs 24
braskibra Training Forum 12
Danimozz Nutrition / Health 7