Olympus Labs Stenabol Perfect Cycle and First Timer PH Q's

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Good day everyone. Been lurking around for some time to gain some information, now it's time for questions. I have been bodybuilding for the last 5 years or so and am considering running my first PH cycle. I am 22 years old, 5'6", 155 lbs., and roughly 12-14% body fat. I have heard a lot of good things about a product called Stenabol by Olympus Labs and am considering running their Stenabol Perfect Cycle.

To begin, what do you guys think about this product and company? Additionally, is this cycle a good overall start? I am hearing recommendations of adding a testosterone booster as well during my PCT but I do not know which one/ brand or what dosage. Lastly, I have also heard that the PCT may not be enough since I have seen some logs of people adding Nolvadex of some sort. Would Nolvadex, I'm assuming 4 weeks with 20/20/10/10 be required for cycle this cycle? And what is better, liquid Nolvadex or pill form?

I apologize for all of the questions but please bear with me. We all start somewhere in this world and I am eager to learn more about this subject. I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

- CelticMonster
[/FONT]

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ill stop ya right at " first PH".

No methylstenbolone is not a good first cycle, and its also not a PH. It's a steroid, and a very potent one.
I'm not gonna be the guy saying you should run something that will give you little to no results so you can test the waters lol
Run dymethazine at 40mg and maybe bump it to 60 at the end. You'll love the cycle. And Olympus makes great dmz. Iv used it and blown up on it. It gives you enough for a full cycle in one bottle which is why I really like that product. Dmz is potent, and should deliver the same (if not better) results as msten. But with half the sides. In pct use nolva 20/20/10/10 cel pct assist 4/4/4/4 and reduce Xt 0/0/3/3/3/3 and you'll have a fun cycle.
Dmz isn't super toxic IME but still run a cycle support product along side it like cel Cycle Assist. Good luck.

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
Thank you for the information. I started with Stenabol because that is what was recommended to me by a few guys at various supplement stores as a starter. With me being new, I don't know if the suggestion was good or not, that's why I am here. As for the DMZ, I know very little about it although I am researching it literally as I type this response. What are some benefits/ differences of it compared to Stenabol? I am trying to find decent websites with info on these various PHs and steroid clones (I honestly didn't know there was a difference, again, sorry for my limited education currently).

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thank you for the information. I started with Stenabol because that is what was recommended to me by a few guys at various supplement stores as a starter. With me being new, I don't know if the suggestion was good or not, that's why I am here. As for the DMZ, I know very little about it although I am researching it literally as I type this response. What are some benefits/ differences of it compared to Stenabol? I am trying to find decent websites with info on these various PHs and steroid clones (I honestly didn't know there was a difference, again, sorry for my limited education currently).
Guys in supplement stores don't care about you or your safety. Don't listen to their bs.
dmz didn't make me feel like I was going to **** out my liver, dmz didn't crash my libido, dmz gave me the same gains if not better. Dmz is just better honestly. And don't run msten yet, its pretty harsh.
And they're not steroid clones, they are full out designer steroids.

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
I knew to take the supp guys' information as a grain of salt, and I am glad I asked for opinions here first because it seems like I could have made a stupid decision. I actually found a decent website with definitions on various compounds between our replies, but I am still finding difficulty sepparating products into the prohormone and steroid categories. Just need to do a little more research.

So with DMZ, if I were to run the cycle you offered, would I also need a test booster to bring me back to normal levels? I see some guys doing so but it also seems like it may be optional (although I don't see why it's considered optional when it is basically mandatory to bring natural levels back up). Who would you recommend and what dosage if it is a necessary addition?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I knew to take the supp guys' information as a grain of salt, and I am glad I asked for opinions here first because it seems like I could have made a stupid decision. I actually found a decent website with definitions on various compounds between our replies, but I am still finding difficulty sepparating products into the prohormone and steroid categories. Just need to do a little more research.

So with DMZ, if I were to run the cycle you offered, would I also need a test booster to bring me back to normal levels? I see some guys doing so but it also seems like it may be optional (although I don't see why it's considered optional when it is basically mandatory to bring natural levels back up). Who would you recommend and what dosage if it is a necessary addition?
Dmz is no joke. It's potent. You need more than a test booster, you need a serm. Nolvadex (tamoxifen) 20/20/10/10 with a test booster like cel pct assist and reduce Xt for cortisol. And your golden. Have letro on hand from day 1.

contro

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Good day everyone. Been lurking around for some time to gain some information, now it's time for questions. I have been bodybuilding for the last 5 years or so and am considering running my first PH cycle. I am 22 years old, 5'6", 155 lbs., and roughly 12-14% body fat. I have heard a lot of good things about a product called Stenabol by Olympus Labs and am considering running their Stenabol Perfect Cycle.

To begin, what do you guys think about this product and company? Additionally, is this cycle a good overall start? I am hearing recommendations of adding a testosterone booster as well during my PCT but I do not know which one/ brand or what dosage. Lastly, I have also heard that the PCT may not be enough since I have seen some logs of people adding Nolvadex of some sort. Would Nolvadex, I'm assuming 4 weeks with 20/20/10/10 be required for cycle this cycle? And what is better, liquid Nolvadex or pill form?

I apologize for all of the questions but please bear with me. We all start somewhere in this world and I am eager to learn more about this subject. I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

- CelticMonster
[/FONT]
Hey buddy, es a SERM(selective estrogen receptor modulator) is usually recommended in PCT for any steroid or prohormone cycle
THe company Olympic labs is very reputable however Methylstenbolone(Msten) the compound in stenabol is not recommended for a first time cycle, atleast not by me.
Sup3r PCT by OLympic labs is a good Over the counter PCT product/test booster for

contro

Awards
Guys in supplement stores don't care about you or your safety. Don't listen to their bs.
dmz didn't make me feel like I was going to **** out my liver, dmz didn't crash my libido, dmz gave me the same gains if not better. Dmz is just better honestly. And don't run msten yet, its pretty harsh.
And they're not steroid clones, they are full out designer steroids.
Agree

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're doing just fine, no more sensitivity after exemestane

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U can search ebay and take a chance. Some of the guys on their have many sales and no negative feedback.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who knows......who knows...legends may return....I love the uk :)