Olympus Labs Stenabol Perfect Cycle and First Time PH Q's

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
Good day everyone. Been lurking around for some time to gain some information, now it's time for questions. I have been bodybuilding for the last 5 years or so and am considering running my first PH cycle. I am 22 years old, 5'6", 155 lbs., and roughly 12-14% body fat. I have heard a lot of good things about a product called Stenabol by Olympus Labs and am considering running their Stenabol Perfect Cycle.

To begin, what do you guys think about this product and company? Additionally, is this cycle a good overall start? I am hearing recommendations of adding a testosterone booster as well during my PCT but I do not know which one/ brand or what dosage. Lastly, I have also heard that the PCT may not be enough since I have seen some logs of people adding Nolva of some sort. What is the purpose of Nolva, what is the recommended dose, and who offers it for purchase if it is in fact required for cycles?

I apologize for all of the questions but please bear with me. We all start somewhere in this world and I am eager to learn more about this subject. I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

- CelticMonster

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
Thank you for the link, that information is very helpful. Would you recommend using Nolva as my PCT or in conjunction with an over the counter PCT such as the one offered in the cycle I posted? That's where I'm still a little confused.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
During PCT besides a SERM, you also need to run an AI as well to prevent gyno and you may also need an AI
while on Cycle depending on the hormones you are taking if they are the type to convert to estrogen.

My suggestion is that you have a mod move this thread to: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/
And there will be more knowledgable folks that can assist you in your cycle questions.

A friendly word of advice, do as much research as humanly possible before starting any hormone cycle. :)

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
Thank you very much. I'm going to message a mod and request that this gets moved. If any moderator reads this, could you please move this thread to the anabolic forum? I cannot seem to find the moderators on this forum (still new here and navigating as best I can). Thank you.