Where to buy t-1 pro

gh0stface killa

Awards
where can i purchase this online besides bdcnutrition

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
No where. Why would you not want to purchase it here?

gh0stface killa

Awards
the link isnt working for me. Can you give me one to the order list?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Check the link in my signature. Or scroll to the very bottom of the screen and hit "member store"

gh0stface killa

Awards
do you know how its shipped once payment is recieved? is there anyway to get over night?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I dont know man, if its not an option, I doubt its avaliable.

gh0stface killa

Awards
hmm i was hoping to purchase w/ cc or debit card.

gh0stface killa

Awards
hmm, you're right. Thanks. Have you guys used any other PH such as big cat's megabol/anabol or 1-ad/4-ad/1,4 ?

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
meh... I'll tell ya this, everyone I've ever seen who HAS used both... lemme put it this way, there is universal preference for BDC/homebrew shiot, because it is simply the best value :D

gh0stface killa

Awards
is it wise to stack t-1 pro with any other PH or supplement for better gains in strength/size?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
T-1 pro is already a 1-test/4-ad stack, I would leave it at that.

gh0stface killa

Awards
just ordered some t-1 pro using paypal. Eager to try it out. Anyone know approx. how many days it usually takes to ship and arrive?

xXx

Board Supporter
Awards
I received mine the next day but I don’t think that is typical.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Update: the Bdcnutrition.com site is under re-construction right now and will be released shortly. In addition, we will have a new storefront and will accept paypal,credit, and debit cards for your convenience. For now, ordering is still available through the member store found in the members section. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you
WYD

gh0stface killa

Awards
cool next time i dont have to use gimpy ass paypal to buy my t-1 pro.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
GfaceKIlla (wu fan huh....nice) you'll find the T-1pro to be a great product man. You should be getting your purchase by the end of this weekend. Then you can start swoling away. Sage

gh0stface killa

Awards
any supplements to take to help w/ sides of t-1 pro? Am going to apply 4 mL twice/day.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Dar. Do you know what possible side effects are associated w/ this product? Be sure to do your post cycle supplement research as well.