Cycle check, 3rd cycle test e/deca

Recliner

Awards
Test E - 500mg/week. 1-15 weeks. Pinning 2x/week
Deca - 400mg/week. 1-12.5 weeks. Pinning 2x/week

Adex - .25mg ed 1-17 weeks (liquidex research chem)
Prami - .25 eod or ed if needed 1-17 weeks (research chem)
Clomid - 100/100/50/50. 18-22 (research chem)

Wanting to get hcg for 500iu weeks 1-17 but haven't had any luck yet. I'm wanting to start the beginning of sept. If I can't get any hcg would I still be good to go or keep holding off until I can get a hold of some?
1st 2 cycles were 12 weeks test E 500mg with sdrol for 1st and dbol for 2nd. Had tons of bloat and bad acne on the 2nd but I only had nolva to fight it with. This time I have plenty of prami (60mg), and 30mg of adex. Is that cutting it close on the adex? Any chance I'll need more?

34 y/o 5'9" 188lbs @ around 8% right now. It's been 4 years since my last cycle, am I a born again virgin to gear that should just run a test only cycle or can I stick with what I have?

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Cycle looks good. .25 adex may not be enough tho, so I would have more on hand. Also consider running nolva along w clomid , and strt pct 2 weeks after last pin.

Recliner

Awards
Should I keep clomid at 100/100/50/50 if I add nolva at 40/40/20/20 or should I just run clomid at 50 for all 4 weeks?
Does everyone start the adex and prami right away or wait a bit since the test and deca take a while to kick in?

Recliner

Awards
Should I keep clomid at 100/100/50/50 if I add nolva at 40/40/20/20 or should I just run clomid at 50 for all 4 weeks?
Does everyone start the adex and prami right away or wait a bit since the test and deca take a while to kick in?

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
I finished a test cycle w SD kickstart and my pct consisted of clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva 20 all the way through pct. Since the addition or deca will be so suppressive the doseages you outlined are probably safe. Some may even say higher dose of clomid for a few days.

AI start is your call. Some like to ride it out and wait for symptoms others start right away. It's a lot easier to manage estro sides then it is to encounter them and fight them. I would start adex at week 2 at the latest. It will take a while to fully kick in.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't use Nolva for this pct.

Clomid pct for 5 weeks.
50/50/50/25/25
Or
100/50/50/25/25

Recliner

Awards
I think with the deca I'm just going to leave the nolva out of pct.
How big a deal would hcg be? If nothing pops up locally I could try one of a few online places.
Should the adex be started lower like the prami? Start both at .25 eod and then adjust depending on if any symptoms pop up?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Personally I'd be running Prami and the AI ED.
Dosage would be dependent on your own body.
I'd also have hcg on hand as we'll for this cycle.

Once again, IMO and I don't have first hand knowledge of this.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
I understand the 19-nor and nolva theory. I have ran nolva after oral tren ph , but have never ran deca. This is the same cycle I plan on running in fall. I am concerned w the shutdown from deca tho. Good luck

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrjoda Anabolics 11
JCX Anabolics 3
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 4
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 0
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 1