EQ on blood pressure

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
As the title says, I have heard mixed reviews on whether EQ is one of the harsher AAS on BP. Obviously, your heavier mass gainers like the various test esters, anadrol, dbol, etc... will reak bp havok. WIth the red blood cell count inc on EQ, I am a little worried.

INXS

Awards
As the title says, I have heard mixed reviews on whether EQ is one of the harsher AAS on BP. Obviously, your heavier mass gainers like the various test esters, anadrol, dbol, etc... will reak bp havok. WIth the red blood cell count inc on EQ, I am a little worried.
EQ,Anadrol, and Winny raise red blood cell count, I use two of the three and I worry about the same thing. What I do is donate blood, this helps so that red blood cell count doesn't get to high. I also will take a baby aspirin at night E3D, its' supposed to help reduce blood pressure too. I know aspirin could be dangerous, so that's why I don't take it everyday.

I love EQ, and Winny compounds, but at my age (36) I have to be careful with the blood pressure. Good luck Max!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
celery seed extract and hawthorne berry are great for lowering high bp along with baby aspirin (81mg)

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
never tried the baby aspirin. Is it aspirin that is bad on the liver? I use alicin garlic, hawthorne, and 3nB celery seed extract. IMHO, the hawthorne has dramatically lowered my systolic, while the others tend to lower my diastolic more.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
asprin is fine on the liver. the only problem with it really is that it is a salicylic (spell?) acid type drug and causes problems with the stomach, esp over time. I use it when I am on cycle to help. I am going to try the ccelery seed extract though next time

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Oh, is that true? Donating blood helps lower blood pressure?

size

Awards
  • Established
AAS in general cause an increase in RBC count. If you choose to use EQ, then just be watchful of an changes in your blood pressure. Using celery seed extract would be a good chocie.

tarbaby2000

Awards
Its acetaminaphin thats hard on the liver - tylenol

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
AAS in general cause an increase in RBC count. If you choose to use EQ, then just be watchful of an changes in your blood pressure. Using celery seed extract would be a good chocie.
It is already a staple in my supps, along with hawthorne and allicicin garlic. The hawthorne seems to do the most for my systolic, keeping it in the 113-120 range, even while on thermos/caffeine containing supps.

I would opt for Primo, but it is sooooo $$$$$$$