how many prohormones have you done?

Bigdaz123

Awards
Title self explanatory... And also when was your first cycle? And favorite pH?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I've tried a lot of stuff.

Companies release something new. Alpha, beta testing, reviews, logs.

Steroids are pretty interesting in how unique each compound acts.

Only favs are sd, hd I'd say out of everything.

I like testosterone, and an thinking about picking up some trest to try

My first cycle was just dipping my feet into the water with 4 androstenediol.

Then I bought a product called decabolen from ctd labs, which contained sd,pp,hd and stacked with 1g of 4andro-diol for 5 weeks and blew up also gave me gyno which has followed me through various compounds.

Travenberger

Awards
Havoc by far. Doing havoc/tr3n right now and loving it. Second time on havoc. Hated phera. Loved ergomax and max lmg never tried sd or hd. Gotta love prop tho too

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle was BSNs Testabolin back in 2004, my favorite is SD and Epistane

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
too damn many, I'm sticking to oil from now on.
lol, srs though, favorite otc steroid is prob epi or hdrol . the rest make me feel kinda sick. hard to go wrong with either one of those.
oh and the first was 4-dione, then 4diol and m1t and m4ohn, with m5aa for a preworkout boost. cant get any of those in the US anymore, at least not otc.

Bigdaz123

Awards
Lol I wonder whos done the most pH cycles on this forum... Now that would be interesting im betting 50+

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I did m1d black and PH 17 by lg sciences , Dermacrine by BPS, formeron by Black Lion Research and 11 keto testosterone by Prototype Nutrition. That's all I've ever done. However, I have also used SARMS S4, GW and Ostarine

bomb

Awards
halo by iron labs and currently epi/trest by olympus labs

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Halo, epi, trenavar, DMZ, max lmg, epiandrosterone, 1-dhea..

Trenavar by far being my favorite. Joints felt great, aggression was great, strength was great, overall awesome feel. Halo and DMZ felt good, epi was too dry for me but good strength gains, 1-dhea had a lot lethargy for me, epiandrosterone was really weak, and max lmg made my nipples burn. Closest feeling of gyno I've had, but tren didn't have that same prolactin feeling.

Bigdaz123

Awards
Halo, epi, trenavar, DMZ, max lmg, epiandrosterone, 1-dhea..

Trenavar by far being my favorite. Joints felt great, aggression was great, strength was great, overall awesome feel. Halo and DMZ felt good, epi was too dry for me but good strength gains, 1-dhea had a lot lethargy for me, epiandrosterone was really weak, and max lmg made my nipples burn. Closest feeling of gyno I've had, but tren didn't have that same prolactin feeling.
Did you manage to keep all your gains post cycle for epi and trenavar?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Did you manage to keep all your gains post cycle for epi and trenavar?
Haha, of course not. But, i liked tren so much that I've ran it twice. once on its own and once bridged into Epi. the gains were more solidified and i lost less when i ran with epi, but I'd seriously like to run it with something else. It was a 7 week run and the length may have contributed to solidifying the gains. The next time i run Tren, i will be doing it with Trest.