Planning a cycle of Iron Legion's XI-KT

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, I've been losing weight, slowly, for about 18 months. It has NOT been a linear progression, but I'm taking it slow and steady and just working toward my goal. I started at 285 and about 55% bodyfat (according to my scale) and right now I am at 241 and about 40% bodyfat (according to the scale). Approx 40-45 pounds in 18 months is only about 2-3 pounds per month, so it is nothing ridiculous, but I have done this with small changes that I will be able to sustain. I am also estimating that I have gained about 15-20 pounds of muscle during this time.

During this time, I've run 2 cycles of 11-oxo. The first time I started off at around 250 mg. and worked my way up to 1,000 mg for 1-2 weeks. I noticed that the effects between 600-1000 mg were much more pronounced. The second cycle I started at 600 mg and worked up to 1,000 mg and was over 800 mg for almost 6 weeks. Both cycles were decent, and I lost about 10 pounds in 2 months. While not amazing, it definitely helped and was reliable.

Now, I'm excited to try XI-KT. I've read a lot of good things about how it is much stronger than 11-oxo, which I would expect for a number of reasons. I understand that this is Ketotestosterone and not 11-Oxo and that 11-Oxo converts to 11-KT in your system, hopefully. I also understand that, with wild guessing, one should assume that between bioavailability, conversion rates and equilibrium rates, not very much 11-oxo converts to 11-KT. Soooo, even if I was getting 5-10% KT in my system during these cycles, I maxed out at 50-100 mg. Just an estimate, and a wild guess at that - but an idea of my expectations.

Now, I'm thinking of doing an 8 week cycle of XI-KT. This stuff's big drawback is that it is expensive. It seems that there is 87 mg/ml in this product, with 30 ml/bottle. My original thought is to run 1 ml (87 mg) for 1 week and see what it does. Then go to 2 ml (174 mg) for about 2 weeks and check that out, and then finish with 5 weeks at 3 ml (261 mg) which I expect will be very strong in comparison to the 11-oxo from what I've seen.

Does anyone have experience with these doses? Would I be better off to do 2 ml and go for 10 weeks or something? Obviously I'm willing to use more, but I also realize that there is a return on investment that diminishes as you increase doses. I know most people like 1.5-2 ml/day a lot. Since I'm going for fat loss, I'm wondering if I would be better to save that investment and do things differently. I'm open to suggestions.

And also, just because I know it will come up with a prohormone - I understand PCT. The party line on this is that over the counter PCT is OK - but since I'm going to 3 ml I am thinking of going with the same setup I used for 11-Oxo at 1 gram, which was Nolva at 20/20/10/10, with Alphamax for 4 weeks, DAA for 4 weeks, and some transdermal 7-Oxo that I have home brewed. I did this the last cycle and when I came off the 11-oxo (I had lost 10 pounds about) I lost another 5 pounds pretty quickly on the PCT, so I like this setup.

Mystere3

Awards
I'm sure that's plenty of pct; I would tend to think AI/test booster is plenty.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 2 weeks into running it at 1.5ml and plan on continuing at 1.5 for a 3rd week. Then I'm bumping to 2ml for 4
more weeks. Im hoping 2ml is the sweet spot for me.

I believe most people run it from 1.5ml to 2ml, though I have seen some run it as high as 3ml. At 3ml it would be
dosed a little higher then 11 Spray from E Pharm was before being discontinued. Though from what I''ve heard,
11 xi-kt has a better transdermal carrier and has a better absorption rate the 11 Spray did so less is needed.

I'm really surprised that the weight isn't coming off easier for you. Usually when someone is very overweight
the 1st 50lbs will come off pretty easy with just diet and exercise in just a few months.

Just to give you an example, On December 1st 2012 I was 230 @ 5'7" and over the course of 10 months without
assistance from anything I was 165 on Oct 1st 2013. That's 65lbs in 10 months for an average of 6.5lbs per month
with just diet & exercise.

Now that Im finally around 15% bf, I have just started taking weight loss supps like ECA Stack and 11-keto to push
myself to the next level because i have finally plateaued.

Btw, I will be 45 this month, so its not as easy as it used to be :)

Just wondering, how old are you and what's your diet and exercise routine like...?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
How the hell do you guys keep getting this? Do just have the worst luck ever? every time I try to order some every store is sold out.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the replies guys!

Vujade - I could be doing much, much better. I think if I REALLY buttoned down and started dieting and doing a little more cardio, I would be burning it a lot faster. I'm 34. I've fought being fat all my life. My diet could be MUCH better and I'm sure 90% of the guys on here would laugh at me and probably not believe I have lost weight the way I have actually.

It is kind of a long story, but what happened for me is that I have a couple people in my family that are getting older that I notice have been losing their ability to enjoy life because they have abused their bodies so much. It occurred to me that over the past 10 years I put on over 100 pounds and I have not taken it off because I always felt like I was depriving myself, or it was going to be a big deal, or I just didn't want to. The idea is that most people gain 5-10 pounds a year and then they wake up 5-10 years down the road and they are 50-100 pounds overweight. I figured, I don't have to change much, I just have to go from gaining 5 pounds/year to losing 5-10 pounds/year.

I still eat out with my gf, eat out with people at work, etc. and just try to keep my diet relatively clean for about 80% of the time. Sometimes I find that I just naturally have days when I go on an intermittent fast until nighttime, etc. and take in maybe 1,500/day ...other days I just have to eat and I stuff myself and may eat way more than I realize. I have found that I actually tend to lose LESS it seems if I eat too few calories.

On the other hand, I sometimes wonder if I have done quite a bit of metabolic damage to myself over the years. I am losing weight really slowly, and the less I eat the slower it comes off. It seems like if I just relax on the diet a little, work out, and do my thing then I suddenly have periods where I lose 5 pounds in a couple days, and then I stay there for a few weeks or months and then 5 pounds more falls off in a few days, and then it starts all over.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all eating 1500 calories being at your weight is way to low. You'll crash your metabolism,

I ate between 2000-2300 Calories during different phases of my diet.

Here are my Suggestions for you: this is coming from someone that has battled weight issues too.

If your metabolism is slow, eat every 4 hours. If it's faster you can eat every 3 hours.

Eat 5-meals per day if it's slow, 6 if it's faster with at least 3 of them being whole foods

Eat about 500-600 calories in the 3 whole foods meals for a total of 1500-1800 calories.
Then eat the rest of your calories as in between protein snacks of 200-300 calories,

Eat at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. I've gone as high as 1.5g per lb.

Protein should be eggs, chicken, fish and lean beef. You.can also eat plain Greek yogurt.

For protein powder use 100% whey isolate with little to no added carbs or sugars.

Eat only low glycemic carbs (oatmeal, sweet potatoes, brown rice, quinoa, etc)

Eat healthy fats (olive oil. Whole eggs, avocado, nuts, etc)

Workouts with weights at least 4 days per week. Do cardio 5-6 days per week,

Weigh yourself only once per week on the same day of the week in the morning .

Record your weight so you can track progress. If more then two weeks go by without a loss
You need to adjust your diet or your exercise to start seeing progress again.

Eat a cheat meal every weekend.

Do all this and I guarantee you'll lose weight more consistently and faster then you have been.

Good luck bro...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vujade - thanks for the help. Your advice is dead on, and I have been too lazy, busy and loose with my dieting to do all of that. The fact is I am not trying to lose it all super quickly, if it takes me 3 years to lose 100 pounds, I'm OK with it. I just want to implement small things that make big changes. For me, starting to workout again was huge of course. I've started running with HIIT sprinting, but not nearly enough. And I really should keep better track of everything I eat, but I am loose with it.

You hit the nail on the head - I realize that I do WORSE when my diet is too strict and I eat too little. Sometimes I just do this naturally as I go to work, get caught up in things, and don't think to eat.

Your advice, however, is spot on and I should implement it.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
OP:

you are right that XI-KT is much stronger than 11-oxo.

Also keep in mind that many people are getting really great results in the 1ml/day range. don't get me wrong 2ml is a fantastic dose, but as you mentioned it does get pricey to run longer and at higher doses... that said, for such a mild product, the results it yields for cutting/leaning out is nothing short of amazing. It feels good, and you will look great. Many users are reporting noticeable daily changes.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OP:

you are right that XI-KT is much stronger than 11-oxo.

Also keep in mind that many people are getting really great results in the 1ml/day range. don't get me wrong 2ml is a fantastic dose, but as you mentioned it does get pricey to run longer and at higher doses... that said, for such a mild product, the results it yields for cutting/leaning out is nothing short of amazing. It feels good, and you will look great. Many users are reporting noticeable daily changes.
I am thinking of ordering 5 bottles and running at 1 ml/day for 2-3 weeks or until I feel I need more. Then I will go to 2 ml and save the last 3 bottles for a 30 day run at 30 ml.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One other question - how would you guys suggest dosing? I'm thinking just in the morning at 1 ml/day, but when I go to 2 and 3 ml, should I split it morning/night or just one dose in the morning still? Or should I take one dose at night instead of the morning? What dosing/timing schedules do you guys think would work best?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One other question - how would you guys suggest dosing? I'm thinking just in the morning at 1 ml/day, but when I go to 2 and 3 ml, should I split it morning/night or just one dose in the morning still? Or should I take one dose at night instead of the morning? What dosing/timing schedules do you guys think would work best?
For me, I'm doing 1.5ml currently and I probably will have to dose it twice a day once I go to 2ml, because
I cant fit anyone solution on my chest, shoulders, and clavicles without over saturation. I would probably
have to use other body parts to dose 2ml at one time.

Morning and night is good. I plan on doing morning and then after dinner when I take my next shower.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank's Vujade - I think that is what I will do then - 1 ML in the morning for the first 1-2 weeks, then go to 1 ML in the morning and 1 ML at night for about 4 weeks. and then up to 1.5 ML in the morning and 1.5 ML at night for about 4 weeks. Will see how it plays out. Thanks for the help!

Back2back

Awards
Quick question regarding this I have just started taking this my question to you is is this transferable to other people I've been washing my hands but I do a lot of cooking for my family and I have two daughters between five and 10.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Quick question regarding this I have just started taking this my question to you is is this transferable to other people I've been washing my hands but I do a lot of cooking for my family and I have two daughters between five and 10.
Yes, go and buy some Gillette fusion razors for them, I can see thick mustaches and possible flavor savor growth

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You should be fine. Just watch and see if your children start making gains..lol nah you should be fine. Just don't make contact with your children till its fully absorbed

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Once the solvents have evaporated the risk of transfer is extremely low. To be safe, women and children should avoid contact with the unwashed or unclothed application area where the product has been applied. If you expect to have skin-to-skin contact with another person, first wash the application area well with soap and water.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As above - it is possible to transfer this to another person. I applied this in the morning, after a shower, and at night before going to bed. It took between 10-25 minutes to dry fully. I put it on my arms, shoulders and chest, and then after it was dry I would just put my shirt on. I would not make contact with anyone while I waited for it to dry - but this shouldn't be that hard and if they accidentally brushed against it, the amount absorbed would be low and wouldn't hurt them - it is just a safe precaution.

Back2back

Awards
Thanks for the info !!!!!just wanted to make sure

Back2back

Awards
Thank you ... That's why we come to the board to get answers !!!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Back2back

Awards
Hey Barry I'v came to a realize one thing from your current post Your name and past posts ...... When you where kid you must of got beat up a lot !! .......