Got a copy of Vida's "Androgens and Anabolic Agents"

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
So with all the talk of this book, i went over to the med library at UK and picked up a copy of it for a month. It's a pretty decent walkthrough of structure-function relationships, and goes into insane detail of most anabolics ever (and never) made. Some of them were interesting to read as they have now been made and marketed as PH's. If enough interest arises, i may take it over to kinko's and make a digital copy of it...

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
So with all the talk of this book, i went over to the med library at UK and picked up a copy of it for a month. It's a pretty decent walkthrough of structure-function relationships, and goes into insane detail of most anabolics ever (and never) made. Some of them were interesting to read as they have now been made and marketed as PH's. If enough interest arises, i may take it over to kinko's and make a digital copy of it...
Digital copy would be nice but I think I've seen one already, though I may be mistaken.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I would love to have a chance to see it. If not for science, please think of all my genetically gifted potential children. Do it for the Genetically gifted children. "Just do it."

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to be scanning it to disk like db?

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
is anyone really gonna say:

"no, keep that away from this board and stop trying to curropt it's users!"

:blink: :D

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
would anybody feel ripped off? i know someone was selling digitally encripted copties for $30. i'm not trying to disrupt something that's going well

db682

Awards
  • Established
Ive just replied to about 25 emails about this. As said earlier, $30 is the price for an encrypted version.

Chasec
Bro feel free to copy away. I dont mind at all. Let me warn you though that they will kill you if you have them scan it. I believe kinkos was one of the most expensive I looked into before doing it myself. they wanted like $0.40 per page. That adds up when theres over 300 pages. It took me like 5 days of scanning to finish the damn thing.

If I missed anybody in returning emails just hit me up again and Ill get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,
db

db682

Awards
  • Established
Forgot one thing,
Alot of places WILL NOT COPY IT sinces its against the law and give you a bunch of **** for asking.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the heads up. i really don't see what the fuss is about this book unless your going into synthesis like sledge did. it's got some cool (outdated) knowledge in it, but it's nothing a modern endocronology book wouldn't have in it...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How are things looking for the copies? Thanks again.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i haven't really found a place that can copy it in good enough quality to distribute that would be cost effective, as i don't plan on charging for it. i'm a nice guy, but paying roughly $140 (kinkos quote on a 327 page book) and getting nothing from it doesn't appeal to me. i'd much rather get a quantity of test/tren:whip: