lumps after msten cycle

bigham

Awards
So I took msten for 4 weeks and then took clomid 100/50/50/50. And I took all the support supplements etc. While on cycle I noticed a little bit of soreness in my nips which I thought was normal. I was also taking an ai while on cycle to combat that. The lumps have come back since then maybe 2 months later. So I got a bottle of nolvadren xt which is just the armistane suicide inhibitor with a couple other compounds to combat estrogen. Theyve gotten alot smaller and less sensitive. And arent noticeable at all unless you touch them. Should I invest in getting some nolva or letro? And which do you think is better and how should I dose this? (Never taken either). I appreciate any responses. And if I should get on nolva or letro could anyone PM me the best place to get the research chem. Thanks

bigham

Awards
Also the msten was dosed 12 mg a day. And I gained 20 lbs while on it and had great gains. Just tryna figure out what I should do about the little lump under each nip.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
That OTC stuff isn't gunna do the trick.
Letro or Ralox. Letro sucks honestly but it works.

Or live with the lump lumps lol

bigham

Awards
Does it suck bc of the libido or is it just harsh? And would you dose that 2.5 mg and taper down ive seen some protocols like that.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever had gyno symptoms in the past? Like with any other compound or just in general?

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
It's harsh across the board. Using it now.

2.5mg a day, taper off slowly.
I agree, letro totally sucks. it may work since the gyno is fairly new, but you will see how crushed estro feels. not fun at all.
I'd run 6 weeks of nolva and maybe a light dose of aromasin if you want. but nolva works great for gyno, for me, better than ai's. use an ai at the end of the nolva if you want to ensure that there isn't any rebound. otherwise, taper the nolva down gradually. but nolva alone should shrink the lumps, and its not as harsh.

bigham

Awards
Nah ive never had gyno symptoms before with other compounds. This was my first run of something actually strong though. Before I had only done cycles of havoc,1-andro, 4-AD. Theyre pretty small after taking the suicide inhibitor. Do you think 6 weeka of nolva is necessary?

BRO SCIENCE

Awards
how did you get gyno with m-sten it doesnt aromatize?...which company made it?

bigham

Awards
Thats what I thought too....anabolic technologies its called MASS

bigham

Awards
Ive heard most methylstenbolone that companys sell has a little bit of superdrol they secretly put in it...could that be?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
A compound doesn't have to aromatize to get gyno.

Get letro & ralox and get on it.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were you running anything else while on cycle that could have caused it?

BRO SCIENCE

Awards
i took that anabolic technologies crap too (6mg) caps....I def thought that stuff was not m sten and wasnt even strong..im starting m sten rx tomorrow

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
60mg a day ralox.

I've seen a nolva and ralox combo work for another guy on here. Took 2.5 months however.

bigham

Awards
I was running some natty test boosters nothin crazy. You didnt get results? I felt like a ****in beast on that stuff. Went from 315 bench to 385, squat went up from 405 to 450, deads 405 to 500. I gained 20 lbs. And its hard for me to gain wait bc im 6'8. Went from starting weight of 235 to 250

bigham

Awards
Thanks peppers I guess ill do letro 2.5 mg and taper and do 60 mg ralox. Any opinions on best place to get purity wise?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I was running some natty test boosters nothin crazy. You didnt get results? I felt like a ****in beast on that stuff. Went from 315 bench to 385, squat went up from 405 to 450, deads 405 to 500. I gained 20 lbs. And its hard for me to gain wait bc im 6'8. Went from starting weight of 235 to 250
235-250 is 15lbs lol
Why would you run natty boosters on cycle?

Good increase on lift #"s though. Good ****.

BRO SCIENCE

Awards
no i got decent gains i ran it at 18mg for 4 weeks with mechabol...bench went up 50lbs and gained around 9lbs but who knows if it was from more of the m sten or mechabol..also that anabolic technologies m sten has other stuff in it like milk thisle and and a so called test boosting compound which makes no sense at all

bigham

Awards
Well now im 255 i continued to make gains through pct. I took the nattys just to keep libido up I was very lethargic on the msten. Thanks man, it feels good to get my numbers up finally I had a fractured radial head last summer so benching hadnt been the most fun thing to do lol

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Well now im 255 i continued to make gains through pct. I took the nattys just to keep libido up I was very lethargic on the msten. Thanks man, it feels good to get my numbers up finally I had a fractured radial head last summer so benching hadnt been the most fun thing to do lol
Good **** bro.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
Nah ive never had gyno symptoms before with other compounds. This was my first run of something actually strong though. Before I had only done cycles of havoc,1-andro, 4-AD. Theyre pretty small after taking the suicide inhibitor. Do you think 6 weeka of nolva is necessary?
I only recommended 6 weeks if you want to try and kill it. and I meant 10mg/per day. I should have clarified. personally, per day, 40,40,20,20,10,10,10 per day for one week takes care of ANY gyno problems that I may have.
but imo, if your clomid was legit and you are not still shutdown a little, and the lumps are back, you may never get rid of them. my gyno always comes back eventually. no pain or anything but the lumps are always there. they disappear on nolva, but slowly come back over a period of weeks. always.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
Ive heard most methylstenbolone that companys sell has a little bit of superdrol they secretly put in it...could that be?
sd doesn't aromatize either, but the effect that androgens have on other biochemical processes can always trigger it.