Are there any female ostarine logs?

K

kolejorg

Awards
Does anyone know of any? Or have first hand experience with it? Also what kind of pct would be needed if any? Also advisable to use or not use birth control on cycle. Thanks

M

Mystere3

Awards
Women don't need pct. What testosterone production are they going to restart?

Using bc is advisable if you're not looking to get pregnant.

K

kolejorg

Awards
Yeah she's not going to quit bc. She's been taking 10mg a day. Only complaint is she has a lot of basically hot flashes.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subd for knowledge

The fiancè wants to take things to the next level.

K

kolejorg

Awards
My wife's using ostabol now. She's small. 5'3 110. She's always been very lean but she's got some decent strength for her size. She's going to run It at 10mg ed for 8 weeks. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
My wife's using ostabol now. She's small. 5'3 110. She's always been very lean but she's got some decent strength for her size. She's going to run It at 10mg ed for 8 weeks. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.
Do that. My lady is always asking me what to do and I don't feel comfortable giving her advice haha

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
My wife ran it last Summer you have to be very careful with diet it was very easy for her to over eat. She liked it for bulking but honestly prefer more of a var type of hormone..

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
My wife ran it last Summer you have to be very careful with diet it was very easy for her to over eat. She liked it for bulking but honestly prefer more of a var type of hormone..
What var type PH had she used?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
What var type PH had she used?
Ph's used 11oxo, eq-plex, ostarine
Low does 11oxo say around 200mg a day
low dose eq-plex 400mg a day was amazing her quote but sides were a bit much at that dose 200mg a day was low sides and still worked.

she had a dream about running var 2 or 3 times over the years........its her favorite dream so to speak..

M

Mystere3

Awards
Var is pretty cheap for women bc they only need 10 mg or so. Honestly in my experience osta has less sides and is about the same at 20 as var is at 10.

A lot of figure girls I know have switched to osta because it's so much less expensive. With the Celtic osta it costs like $20 a month for 20 mg/day.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Also high dose DHEA works well and has much more of an anabolic effect in women it does almost nothing for us but 100mg a day for them is damn good.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ph's used 11oxo, eq-plex, ostarine
Low does 11oxo say around 200mg a day
low dose eq-plex 400mg a day was amazing her quote but sides were a bit much at that dose 200mg a day was low sides and still worked.

she had a dream about running var 2 or 3 times over the years........its her favorite dream so to speak..
I will relay the info thanks a lot brother

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Var is pretty cheap for women bc they only need 10 mg or so. Honestly in my experience osta has less sides and is about the same at 20 as var is at 10.
True but from what I have seen osta has more of a water issue and hunger is stronger for women. And down side of Var is finding a real source so much of it is fake on the market.

M

Mystere3

Awards
True but from what I have seen osta has more of a water issue and hunger is stronger for women. And down side of Var is finding a real source so much of it is fake on the market.
I haven't seen that with the Celtic product. Of course there are other factors like bc etc which may play a role. They could always run a low dose of a weak AI if they think they're retaining too much.

K

kolejorg

Awards
What sort of sides would 11oxo have for a woman? Unfortunately I don't have a source for var and I'm not sure she would go for that. But if she can stay lean and build muscle on something she would love that. She's running 10mg of ostarine. Would 20 be much better for her?

M

Mystere3

Awards
What sort of sides would 11oxo have for a woman? Unfortunately I don't have a source for var and I'm not sure she would go for that. But if she can stay lean and build muscle on something she would love that. She's running 10mg of ostarine. Would 20 be much better for her?
11-oxo doesn't have too much for sides but IME it's less effective than osta. Sides at 20 shouldn't be much different than 10. Honestly most women I've worked with have no sides with osta at any dose. Some girls I train with have put on 3-5 lb lbm in 8 weeks with osta at 20 mg. that's a ton for a 100 lb girl.

K

kolejorg

Awards
So for a quick update. My wife is up 3 pounds in 2 weeks no increase in body fat and she's gaining a lot of strength. She increased from 10mg ed to 20mg a week ago. Her only complaint is a mild upset stomach she gets in the evenings but that may be unrelated.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
So for a quick update. My wife is up 3 pounds in 2 weeks no increase in body fat and she's gaining a lot of strength. She increased from 10mg ed to 20mg a week ago. Her only complaint is a mild upset stomach she gets in the evenings but that may be unrelated.
My wife had the same stomach aches at night.

K

kolejorg

Awards
I'm wondering what would cause it. Did they last the entire cycle?

P

Palmerfit

Awards
11-oxo doesn't have too much for sides but IME it's less effective than osta. Sides at 20 shouldn't be much different than 10. Honestly most women I've worked with have no sides with osta at any dose. Some girls I train with have put on 3-5 lb lbm in 8 weeks with osta at 20 mg. that's a ton for a 100 lb girl.
Have any of your girls ran LGD? Still trying to find some concrete info with dosing for this stuff. My stack has a whopping 15mg LGD in each cap plus 12.5mg Osta so halving a cap might still be too high in LGD but kind of non-existent with Osta.
Can't find a happy medium!