Can't use tren ace allergic what do I do?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Hello everyone I am running a cutting cycle currently and running test prop at 100mg eod and tren ace @ 100mg eod as well. week 6 I was going to add in winstrol. A problem I have run into is I believe my body will not tolerate tren I started 3 weeks ago and have have had some crazy sides but it wasn't until this week that I decided I just can't move forward with the tren I have tried cutting it with sterile oil and that helped with the pip but that is all. My right delt is severely swollen red hot to touch and itches like a mother fu**er also it is causing fluid retention elsewhere such as ankles wrists elbows and causing severe rashes I am on amoxacillian right now for the cellulitis along with benadryl and ibuprofen. Should I drop the tren all together or just lower the dose to 50 mg eod instead and see how that pans out? At first I thought I may be allergic to the cutting oil or benzyl benzoate but only the arm with the tren is having the negative response. If I have to quit the tren all together what should I run for the rest of this cut I feel like just test prop solo would suck I do have winstrol for week 6-12 just looking for suggestions anyone else have this problem?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, could be a lot of things if your source used fina pellets to make the tren.

pmdied

Awards
Strange. I never had those issues with Tren ace. Just a little insomnia and night sweats. Sounds like a contaminated needle or gear.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
yeah unsterile gear maybe? I seriously doubt that its the actual tren molecule causing the problem. who knows what is in it. may not even be tren. I've heard of ethyl oleate causing an allergic reaction in some. idk. doesn't bother me at all. so I don't have first hand knowledge. you can google it though.
but either way, I'd stop.
what mg/ml was the tren supposed to be?
100mg/ml

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Well might go to pct unfortunately it's weird I have allergic reactions to something my hands are swollen after training bad my bottoms of my feet have severe fluid retention and pain and these rashes/hives are driving me nuts. The first thing I'm gonna try is take away the cotton seed oil. If I'm still having the reactions I will take away the tren if I'm still having reactions I will take away the prop eventually I will know what is causing this. My first question is how long does it take for the prop and ace ester to be completely out of the body so I will be able to tell what is causing the reactions

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Doing some more research and found a few people that couldn't tolerate the propionate ester with side affects such as edema which I have skin irritation such as rashes and itchy skin which I have swelling of the hands after training which I have and pain in the bottoms of my feet which I have. Anyone else have these issues? Starting pct after only 21 days very upsetting as I was already down bf and up 7 lbs again anyone else have these reactions to propionate?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes.

Unless you have some OTC test boosters, cortisol control, an ai

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
I'm only 3 days in and my body isint taking test p and tren a very we'll either
First pin was in my right glute wasn't so bad until that night and it still hurts 3 days later but still tolerable.
I just did my next pin in my right delt cuz my glute still hurts so I figured Id try the shoulder. As soon as I pulled the needle out my shoulder was on fire and hurt like a bitch. Anytime I lift my arm up I have an excruciating pain that last for about 15 seconds. Spot is kinda warm but I don't no what could be causing this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone I am running a cutting cycle currently and running test prop at 100mg eod and tren ace @ 100mg eod as well. week 6 I was going to add in winstrol. A problem I have run into is I believe my body will not tolerate tren I started 3 weeks ago and have have had some crazy sides but it wasn't until this week that I decided I just can't move forward with the tren I have tried cutting it with sterile oil and that helped with the pip but that is all. My right delt is severely swollen red hot to touch and itches like a mother fu**er also it is causing fluid retention elsewhere such as ankles wrists elbows and causing severe rashes I am on amoxacillian right now for the cellulitis along with benadryl and ibuprofen. Should I drop the tren all together or just lower the dose to 50 mg eod instead and see how that pans out? At first I thought I may be allergic to the cutting oil or benzyl benzoate but only the arm with the tren is having the negative response. If I have to quit the tren all together what should I run for the rest of this cut I feel like just test prop solo would suck I do have winstrol for week 6-12 just looking for suggestions anyone else have this problem?
Sorry to tell you this but your stuff is bad.
Throw it all out. Today.
Its giving you an infection.

Unfortunately lots of underground labs are just terrible. Guys with no education or experience just mixing stuff together with recipes from the internet.

Extreme care needs to be taken when compounding drugs for injection into the body. Unsterile stuff can kill you bro and the sides indicate unsterile.

Might even need a stronger antibiotic like bactrim.

Def stop using that stuff.

Sorry bud. Trust me on this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prop can cause an allergic reaction but its acute.
Ive seen it a few times.
Very painful. Wont cause all those sides though.

Id pull the plug.

Next cycle use new source and long estered test like cyp.

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
Prop can cause an allergic reaction but its acute. Ive seen it a few times. Very painful. Wont cause all those sides though. Id pull the plug. Next cycle use new source and long estered test like cyp.
It's bad I can't even lift my arm
I got it from redzone labs, so U think I should just pull the plug and stop
Cuz there's no way I can go thru this pain everytime I can even go workout with it like this

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's bad I can't even lift my arm
I got it from redzone labs, so U think I should just pull the plug and stop
Cuz there's no way I can go thru this pain everytime I can even go workout with it like this
Agonizing pain.
Infection
Cant train
Probably feel sick and fever...
Yah...stop. just run pct now.

Infections can become life threatening bro.
And..you cant train lol....gotta stop.

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
Agonizing pain. Infection Cant train Probably feel sick and fever... Yah...stop. just run pct now. Infections can become life threatening bro. And..you cant train lol....gotta stop.
**** I hate that I'm gonna be tossing $200
I have some good test e left that I'll probably just pick back up

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** I hate that I'm gonna be tossing $200
I have some good test e left that I'll probably just pick back up
If you know the test E is good you can salvage the cycle. Youll have a dip as the fast esters drop out but Id just add in test E and run it a few weeks longer than planned. Totally salvageable.
Have you pinned the tren separate from the test prop? Might just be one is bad or..MIGHT just be the worst prop response Ive ever heard of.
I injected my buddy with prop once and left to get something from the car.
When I returned he was on the flood with cat hair and chips on his face from the Fn kitchen floor mat lol...Just writing in pain.
HAd a frankenstein limp for a week. :)
This is prop I was shooting 2ml a day for weeks before.

Maybe try tren , test E.
Or just toss the whole batch and go to test E.

Id be leery of anything causing fevers and cellulitus. *SP

MuscleJ

Awards
If your training is affected what use is it to continue your cycle? Run pct, recover and then start up on gear that contains coconut oil that stuff is awesome. What were your goals btw with this cycle your 5'8 158# that was probably wasn't a dry either.

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
If you know the test E is good you can salvage the cycle. Youll have a dip as the fast esters drop out but Id just add in test E and run it a few weeks longer than planned. Totally salvageable. Have you pinned the tren separate from the test prop? Might just be one is bad or..MIGHT just be the worst prop response Ive ever heard of. I injected my buddy with prop once and left to get something from the car. When I returned he was on the flood with cat hair and chips on his face from the Fn kitchen floor mat lol...Just writing in pain. HAd a frankenstein limp for a week. :) This is prop I was shooting 2ml a day for weeks before. Maybe try tren , test E. Or just toss the whole batch and go to test E. Id be leery of anything causing fevers and cellulitus. *SP
Ya your probably right, but now I'm in my head thinking about when my wife gave me the shot she didn't draw back and when she was done with getting it all in then she drew back to see if she was in a vein so maybe that ****ed it up, but that doesn't explain why my glute still hurts from the first shot. Should I give it one more go and make sure it's done perfect or should I just toss it and get back to the test e and salvage what I can, I went to the gym today and went beast mode but my shoulder was majorly irritating me. But feels a lot better hours and hours from when I did it. No redness just sore like any pin does.
So conflicted on what to do

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
If your training is affected what use is it to continue your cycle? Run pct, recover and then start up on gear that contains coconut oil that stuff is awesome. What were your goals btw with this cycle your 5'8 158# that was probably wasn't a dry either.
If ur talkin to me I stopped at 3 weeks I'm 185 currently at 14-15% I just never update stats at 158 I was around 8% but that was over a year ago I think he'll idk

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Sorry to tell you this but your stuff is bad.
Throw it all out. Today.
Its giving you an infection.

Unfortunately lots of underground labs are just terrible. Guys with no education or experience just mixing stuff together with recipes from the internet.

Extreme care needs to be taken when compounding drugs for injection into the body. Unsterile stuff can kill you bro and the sides indicate unsterile.

Might even need a stronger antibiotic like bactrim.

Def stop using that stuff.

Sorry bud. Trust me on this.
The weird thing is I have buddies running gear from the same source and having no issues I got my guy to swap the prop for enanthate and will get back on here shortly and see how it treats me