Switching from NPP to TREN ACE in the middle of the cycle

Hatem3basi

Awards
So ive been on Test p and NPP for the past 3 weeks now

100mg of test p EOD
50mg of NPP EOD
both mixed in the same shot and pinned in the same glute EOD

My question is, i know that NPP and TREN would NOT be a good combo since they are both 19nor, and the symptoms / side effects are pretty much up there...
So my question is, shall i continue onto my 4th week of using both test p and NPP - and then drop NPP and only use TEST p for a week - and then jump on tren for the duration of my 12 week cycle?
or
Shall i just stick to what i am already on?

Id like to give tren ace a go as i have seen and heard many great stories about it...

Im running only 50mg of NPP EOD since i am a beginner...

28yrs old
6"1
regular gym goer since 2012
218-222 lbs

Thanks yall

Logman

Awards
175mg NPP per week will yield hardly any gains. My last run was 200mg M/W/F so 600mg week (started at 450) and it was my first cycle and first time on NPP. If you can't stick to a cycle for more than 3 weeks then you may lack the commitment necessary. Your best bet is to increase the NPP to at least 100mg EOD and stay on the cycle for 10-12 weeks minimum. Do tren next time. This is a marathon not a sprint and you don't need to try all compounds on your first run!

Hatem3basi

Awards
Thanks Logman!

I appreciate your input here

yes i have heard the same from many regarding my low dose of NPP, but im only on my 20th day, so i figure id ride it out slow at first, and if no side effects show, ill be upping it to 75 EOD... making it 300 a week...

having said that (upping it to 300mg a week o npp) - should i also up my test p dose? or is 100mg eod sufficient to see gains?

In addition to all that, i also have some winny on me, but it looks dodgy... i dont know why, but it just looks like its labeled incorrectly and the box it came in looked sketchy as hell... its ILIUM STANABOLIC by TROY LABS made in Australia...

How do i know if its the real stuff or not? and if it is, when should i introduce it to my cycle? and how much of it do i use?

Thanks Logman!

Logman

Awards
No idea om the winny, never used it.

Test is up to you but you can gain on 350mg/week if you up the NPP.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn you start a lot of threads. Its like steroid attention deficit disorder.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I read a really good article on why Winny is so much more effective orally. Wish I saved links. :(

Hatem3basi

Awards
Matthersby man, you really are hating on us beginners arent you?!

How else am i supposed to educate my self if i dont research and ask questions? ill ask as many times as i need to until i am assured and knowledgeable enough!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Matthersby man, you really are hating on us beginners arent you?! How else am i supposed to educate my self if i dont research and ask questions? ill ask as many times as i need to until i am assured and knowledgeable enough!
I'm sure if you used that function in your computer called google you'd be able to find everything you need.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Matthersby man, you really are hating on us beginners arent you?!

How else am i supposed to educate my self if i dont research and ask questions? ill ask as many times as i need to until i am assured and knowledgeable enough!
No hate, big guy. Alotta ball busting. Ask away. It gets boring if we just stay all serious.

Hatem3basi

Awards
my dude, i just care about quality gains and saving my balls from atrophy and ED !

ok so i have been told that switching to tren, or evening mixing it in the same cycle as NPP would he a big no-no... so im guessing its best to keep it for my next cycle... or am i wrong here and playing it too safe?

Grabbing some caber tonight because for some reason, even though im on 300mg of test p a week, im not getting raging hard ons or feeling any sex drive for that matter... i would hate to think my prolactin levels are high...

on a side note, id rather you guys bust my balls than some random f**ker on the streets whod give me bogus advice...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Caber will help. I have to go over 300 of test to notice big libido changes. But I'm 35.

Hatem3basi

Awards
i think im going to keep it at the same levels of test p till the end of the cycle... and add in winny on my 6th week until the 11th week... stopping NPP on week 10 too... and carrying on test p until week 12 (3 days before my pct)

Caber, got it... dostinex - 8 pills.... lets see how this b**ch works out!

Darkhorse1

Awards
In the past I have run 8 weeks of Test/NPP then straight into 8 week of Tren/Test. That has always worked great. I have also, like I am currently running Test, Tren, and NPP at the same time. Unless you have major problems with 19nors then its not really a problem. Just keep your estro under control and you will be fine.

Hatem3basi

Awards
Thanks for the input DARKHORSE1

Its my first time running a cycle, and im trying to get the most out of it... as some said, this isnt a race, but more of a marathon... no need to rush everything at once... but im still very intrigued to find out more about running tren and npp at the same time... or, as i have stated in the topic header - switching from NPP to TREN...

when you say "keep your estro under control" how am i supposed to do that? actually, how am i supposed to know if theuy are not under control?

to be honest, im not really feeling anything yet, maybe its because of the low doses of test and npp, but im not feeling any strength gains or difference in size... maybe im premature to judge, so im upping my dose of NPP from 50mg eod to 75mg eod, maybe even 100mg eod if i have enough

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Blood work will show elevated levels also if u are getting gyno u will be able to tell trust me. Although I'm afraid you may have jumped in over your head but I'm not here to question ur methods just think you should have tried something a lot more mild for ur first go especially with some of the questions your asking. Get bloods though then people on here can help u interpret what it all means good luck brother and may the iron be with you!

Darkhorse1

Awards
I agree with the above. First cycle really should be just test but test and npp is not a bad choice. Just run each at 100mg EOD from here on out. Get some adex or aromasin and use those to control estro. If you are taking test your estro will rise.

Hatem3basi

Awards
sweet thanks guys... i truly appreciate all your inputs here...

ill have tests done asap and update the thread with my findings...

im dropping the whole "tren" thing, and leaving it till my next cycle... im only going to stick to TEST P and NPP and follow through with stanazolol (ilium stanabolic) starting on my 6th week....
ill be upping my NPP dose from 50mg eod to 100 eod as suggested by you guys and many others..

ive got caber on hand and will get my hands on some adex too in the few days...

Thanks again guys