BDC Products

kwantz2

Awards
I was wondering if there is anyway to get BDC ph's in canada? I am really interested in trying there product i have heard so many good things about it. Thanks

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
PM Curt2go, hes the canadian section of the group.

kwantz2

Awards
curt2go doesnt sell tthe BDC products anymore. Is there anyone in canada who does?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Nope. Guess not now, looks like you'll have to make your own.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Oh well....just another reason why Canada sucks ;)

DarCSA

Awards
Better pick up some polar bear testicles and tap them for some test. Just kidding hope you find what you can get.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok does this mean we won't be able to get anything in Canada cuz I just made an order.

kwantz2

Awards
I am also a canadian resident. I live about 5 minutes from Michigan, i was wondering if i were to get a P.O. Box in MI would there be any chance that you could send products to a P.O Box??? Thanks in advance.

Frost

Awards
Curts not selling anymore?...........****!

Someone else please take his place, preferably someone who lives on the west coast. :)

THx

bigbadboss101

Awards
Chemo can pull of the labels and send them here for $10 shipping? Or would you rather not face legal issues?

Frost

Awards
what kind of legal issues? besides comfiscation that is.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried to make an order and they sent me an email saying they don't accept international orders. I also pm Chemo and got the same answer. So looks like were screwed untill somebody else agrees to take it on. They have some big shoes to fill Curt was very efficient and quick to answer any questions. In the meantime I guess there's 1fast.