German Volume Training while on cycle

billyking

Awards
Alright lads, just wondering whether any of you can help me out. On my first cycle after years of training. My cycle is as follows:
Weeks 1-4 - Dbol 20mg ED
Weeks 1-12 - Testosterone E 500mg

PCT
Weeks 14-18 - Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/25/25

My question is this: Has anyone tried German Volume Training while on cycle and, if they have, what do they think of it? My primary goal is hypertrophy, with gains in strength welcome. I used GVT years ago and got good results from it, but this could be attributed to making easy gains early in my years of training.

Thanks in advance!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Alright lads, just wondering whether any of you can help me out. On my first cycle after years of training. My cycle is as follows:
Weeks 1-4 - Dbol 20mg ED
Weeks 1-12 - Testosterone E 500mg

PCT
Weeks 14-18 - Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/25/25

My question is this: Has anyone tried German Volume Training while on cycle and, if they have, what do they think of it? My primary goal is hypertrophy, with gains in strength welcome. I used GVT years ago and got good results from it, but this could be attributed to making easy gains early in my years of training.

Thanks in advance!
I used it and loved it man. BUT don't start it with your cycle. Start it natty and after about a month your body will be adapted to the new style of training. Then start the cycle and continue it while bumping up the weight. During cycle you could throw in a few auxiliary lifts at the end for a few extra sets.

The reason I say this is that any time you start a new program you always get some gains because of muscle adaptation and confusion. Try to get those natty. They will slow down around 30 days then the cycle starts and BOOM more gains.

Just my thoughts. I love GVT and any type of extremely high volume style training that focuses on large pumps.