When to dose 11-oxo and cycle assist?

usernamee

Awards
Starting up my cycle in a few days and wondering when is the best time to take 600mg 11-oxo and when should I take my cycle assist? I know cycle assist isn't necessary to some but I already had some and feel like I should use it. Will also be taking forskolin, alphamine, and alpha t-2 along with this stack and following the dosing protocol that's on the labels, unless someone has a better idea? Thank you.

edit - I like to take alphamine on an empty stomach and wait a few hours for my first meal, so I prefer to not take 11-oxo morning b/c I heard it should be taken with a meal containing fat. Not sure if that's true but, yeah.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am currently taking about 900 mg/day of 11-Oxo, along with 900 mcg T2. I wake up and take 300 mg. T2 and then wait half an hour and take 300 mg. 11-Oxo with some MCT and fish oil and whatever food I'm eating. This means I take my 11-oxo anywhere between 8-9 AM typically. I then repeat this process (T2 on empty, 11-oxo and fats 30 minutes later) around 1-2 PM and again around 7 PM. When I was taking 750 mg or less of the 11-oxo and 600 mg of the T2 I was just splitting it into two doses, morning and mid-afternoon.

Not sure it makes a huge difference between the 2 or 3 dose protocol and maybe someone else has more educated ideas on this, but I couldn't find many specifics on it...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, realize there is a trade-off between smaller doses more often and larger doses less often. Since the liver will filter this chemical (I believe), taking a larger dose will overwhelm your liver's ability to break down the 11-oxo and thus more will get into your blood stream, while smaller doses more often will create less in your blood stream but more of a steady supply in the blood stream.

For instance, if your liver can destroy 200 mg of 11-Oxo in a shot, and you take 300 mg, then you may get 100 mg through. If you do this 3X/day, you may destroy 600 mg and get 300 mg. If you take 450 mg twice a day, you will get 250 mg each time and 500 mg will actually get past your liver instead of 300 mg. I hope that makes sense and I'm sure it is way more complex than this, but that is a layman's perspective. Also, I'm not sure what your liver can metabolize, I just threw out 200 mg for illustration.

usernamee

Awards
Also, realize there is a trade-off between smaller doses more often and larger doses less often. Since the liver will filter this chemical (I believe), taking a larger dose will overwhelm your liver's ability to break down the 11-oxo and thus more will get into your blood stream, while smaller doses more often will create less in your blood stream but more of a steady supply in the blood stream.

For instance, if your liver can destroy 200 mg of 11-Oxo in a shot, and you take 300 mg, then you may get 100 mg through. If you do this 3X/day, you may destroy 600 mg and get 300 mg. If you take 450 mg twice a day, you will get 250 mg each time and 500 mg will actually get past your liver instead of 300 mg. I hope that makes sense and I'm sure it is way more complex than this, but that is a layman's perspective. Also, I'm not sure what your liver can metabolize, I just threw out 200 mg for illustration.
Damn, never even thought of that.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Again, not sure of the exact pharmacodynamics of this substance, and I can't take credit for this line of thinking. I found an OLD thread from PA before he started putting 7-Oxo into transdermals in which he states that mega doses of 7-Oxo were part of his strategy for that reason. Obviously, transdermal is better but I think it's worth considering this factor when dosing.

Obviously if your liver can only handle 25 mg at a time, then dosing 300 three times per day or 450 twice per day will not yield significantly different results. There is also the issue of bioavailability...

My next run I am going with XI-KT because the transdermal ketotestosterone should be much more effective in theory...

usernamee

Awards
Again, not sure of the exact pharmacodynamics of this substance, and I can't take credit for this line of thinking. I found an OLD thread from PA before he started putting 7-Oxo into transdermals in which he states that mega doses of 7-Oxo were part of his strategy for that reason. Obviously, transdermal is better but I think it's worth considering this factor when dosing.

Obviously if your liver can only handle 25 mg at a time, then dosing 300 three times per day or 450 twice per day will not yield significantly different results. There is also the issue of bioavailability...

My next run I am going with XI-KT because the transdermal ketotestosterone should be much more effective in theory...
I think I'm just going to dose 11-oxo with my first meal, 4 caps damage control with my second meal a few hours later, and my final dose either with my pre workout meal or post workout meal, depending on what time I get my day started lol. Does it matter how big of a meal I eat when I take the 11-oxo? I usually have 3 large meals a day. Breakfast, pre workout, post workout/dinner.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I've taken 11-Oxo once before and didn't really even focus on taking it with food/fat and this time around I'm taking it closer to meals and with MCTs and fish oil at the very least, and I don't think it's made a huge difference...

usernamee

Awards
Honestly, I've taken 11-Oxo once before and didn't really even focus on taking it with food/fat and this time around I'm taking it closer to meals and with MCTs and fish oil at the very least, and I don't think it's made a huge difference...
Would a large meal dampen the absorption though?