what is the best cutting ph/ds?

Viking23

Awards
I know that diet and training is most important when looking to cut up but I am looking to use a pH/ds to speed it up. I was looking at epi, tvar, or DMZ. I know dymethazine isn't ideal but my buddy used it with some decent success. I am leaning towards tvar but I would like to here opinions. Anyone run tvar? At what dose is ideal?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
epistane.

11 oxo and stanodrol are good stack option for a cut too but by itself epistane.

Viking23

Awards
You think epi would be better than tvar? I know tren is king of cutting. I am actually asking for a friend . I was trying to get him to use test but he hates needles. And he is already on androlgel so it isn't like he is running a straight oral.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
You think epi would be better than tvar? I know tren is king of cutting. I am actually asking for a friend . I was trying to get him to use test but he hates needles. And he is already on androlgel so it isn't like he is running a straight oral.
Well I know a lot of guys stack the 2 together. A lot of companies make a product with both. It all depends on what he's comfortable with.

Viking23

Awards
Thanks for sharing fellas! He used dmz last time with decent results but he honestly just recomped. The scale didn't move but his strength went up and his muscle definition improved. He isn't looking for that this time though. I don't understand why but whatever.

Any other experiences are welcomed.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I used hdrol numerous times solo and stacked during pre- contest. It works well at the 75-100 mg range. I actually gained muscle while in carb restriction. I have also uses tvar at solo it worked well in the 60-90 mg range, but my run with hdrol was a little better, it seems like hdrol was a bit drier.

I am on Mithras now and I think it is a better compound than mention above. I am leaning out quickly and my diet hasn't change. I will be adding in topical tren or furza in the next week since I am leaning out without even trying and see how it goes in the next 4 weeks of my cycle.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
H-drol is probably best for a recomp and a first time cycle. It takes at least 3-4 weeks to even kick in, Ive never been as cut and as definied though as when i was on epi, i wasnt really trying to cut in my avatar and thats still what happened lol.

epi solo - 30,30,40,40,50,50

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Epi and test I blew up like a balloon. Dropped it and the water went too. I like halo better IMO.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For body recomp I agree with a stano/epiandro type product.

Viking23

Awards
He has cycled. He ran dmz and a 6 week SD @10 mg but that really didn't do anything for him. He also ran og oxyelite but it didn't do much for him. So this will be his third cycle. Now I am stuck between advising halo or epi. I am glad you guys helped as I was going with tvar because of the effect real tren offers.

DNA24

Awards
He has cycled. He ran dmz and a 6 week SD @10 mg but that really didn't do anything for him. He also ran og oxyelite but it didn't do much for him. So this will be his third cycle. Now I am stuck between advising halo or epi. I am glad you guys helped as I was going with tvar because of the effect real tren offers.
I would have to recommend a Halo/Stano stack, that's what cut me up last summer. I was lean, vascular, with good definition. You might want to look into Halo/Epi-Andro or DMZ 2.0/Epi-Andro stack if you want to add some size.

boosydoosy1

Awards
Have to agree on the Epi. Very good stuff.

Anadrol (the old style) besides being as toxic as poisen, was pretty good too.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm just two weeks in a Alpha mass, 11 KT and 5 Alpha test cut. So far I'm loving it and seeing results. My main goal is to stay at 170 which is my weight now and drop 3-4% BF. Really liking the energy from 5 Alpha at pre workout.

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
H-drol is probably best for a recomp and a first time cycle. It takes at least 3-4 weeks to even kick in, Ive never been as cut and as definied though as when i was on epi, i wasnt really trying to cut in my avatar and thats still what happened lol.

epi solo - 30,30,40,40,50,50
how long was ur pct w/the above 6wk cycle?