Which tren to go with

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
Just wanted to hear what u guys think is a better tren to go with ace or enth?? I tried it once before and will be getting it for my next cycle.

Next cycle will be andropen 275. Dbol. And tren of some sort

dubfungus

Awards
I think long esters are better .I feel the produce better an more stable gains. That's just my opinion though

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to hear what u guys think is a better tren to go with ace or enth?? I tried it once before and will be getting it for my next cycle.

Next cycle will be andropen 275. Dbol. And tren of some sort
I'd do ace if you haven't used it before but if you have, I'd just buy whatever is cheaper. I like ace personally just cuz that stuff really lingers in your system.

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
How high do u run the ace? 300-400mg week?? I been reading good things so I might give it a try.

Might change cycle to only andropen 275 and tren ace

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
How high do u run the ace? 300-400mg week?? I been reading good things so I might give it a try.

Might change cycle to only andropen 275 and tren ace
400-500mg is what I use. Anything less and it doesn't work for me?

dubfungus

Awards
Tren E will "linger" longer in the body then Ace

Viking23

Awards
Tren ace is good for the first few times. Most guys run at least 300-500 ew, but back in the day 200-300 was all that was used. I personally would start 250-300 and bump up when I felt ready

dubfungus

Awards
Make sure you have parmi or caber on hand , for prolactin issues an run aromasin thought cycle to help with e2

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
Make sure you have parmi or caber on hand , for prolactin issues an run aromasin thought cycle to help with e2
I never used parmi or caber before. What would be good to run??

supra888

supra888

Awards
75mg eod is plenty for a first tren ace cycle....0.5mg of caber twice a week to keep prolactin in check.

dubfungus

Awards
Ya prolactin gyno sucks. But all in all lif your tits get bad run letro is the **** I love the stuff. I think the sides are overrated from it. My caber went missing mid cycle so that's all I had haha

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went up to 600mg of ace my second cycle.
Yummy

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is that?
If you can't handle one of the sides and you need to stop it ASAP, the long ester takes weeks versus just a few days.

dubfungus

Awards
Imma run test e at 650 for 12 weeks, tren e 300 mg maybe 400 mg depending on sides for 8 to 10 depnding on sides with some deca at 600mg or mast e at 600 mg not sure yet test, tren , mast is a killer ****ing combo. Just killer on your hair haha