finaflex 1-andro + 550xd stack pct question

boilermakers

Awards
Hi I'm 22 and 6'1 200 lbs. I did a 4 week cycle of finaflex 1-andro at 4 caps a day and got awesome results and had no sides/shutdown or anything. In December I'm wanting to start a 1-andro at 4 caps a day + 550xd at 2 caps a day for a 4 week cycle. I know most people recommend bridging into the 550xd from 1-andro but will I be safe doing a 4 week cycle of both? I'll be doing 1 cap of revolution pct during cycle at night because the XD already has arimatase in it. For PCT I'll be doing 4 caps of revolution PCT+anabeta elite+ tribulus for PCT (also will be doing joint support+fish oil etc during and after cycle). Was curious if I'll need a SERM. I was thinking about keeping nolva on hand but should I experience any bad sides or need nolva? I assumed otc pct would be fine enough for a mild stack like this.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I would run it into a 6 weeker minimum...

boilermakers

Awards
alright but both at the same time? Do you think a serm would be necessary or just get one on hand to be safe?

AnabolicBuddy

AnabolicBuddy

Awards
alright but both at the same time? Do you think a serm would be necessary or just get one on hand to be safe?
Make sure you taper off of the Pct black 4/3/2 and add Pure test to the stack and you shouldn't need any nolva. I think anabeta elite, pure test, tribulus and pct black, will be plenty enough for a good test boost and estrogen control for PCT