test base for helladrol cycle

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so im starting to plan out my helladrol cycle and ive read everywhere that without a test base you will feel lethargic. Since the school year is here that is a problem. So ive been looking at 4-dhea (caps or transdermal) are there any other options besides 4-dhea as a test base? (besides actual injectable test) stano possibly? Thoughts.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Stano would be more of a "DHT base" actually......dermacrine or transaderm are transdermal DHEA options if you believe in going that route for testosterone production.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Stano, its a little expensive since you should run it at 1000mg/day to get decent results but itll give u some good aggression and strength.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I ran stano at 1400mgs. Trying dermacrine next

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I like the 5-alpha test but then I like the whole lymphatic delivery idea and well **** they taste good to lol.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I like 4-dhea. I also like 5-alpha test. I have a tendency to pop them like candy though.

aasdferic

Awards
im going to run a trest base (trestobol) for an upcoming triumphalis cycle

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
yes trest or ment are apparently really good bases but you need to run an AI with them, some people have bad estrogen sides

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can't get test then Trest is best! I did not see any gyno sign but I did run 2 erase ed with it. Also had letro on hand just in case. Take 3 pwo and your like a M.F. Animal in the gym.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the replies fellas. Doesnt stano at higher doses cause hair loss ? Or is that if you're only prone to hairloss? And what the hell is trest Lol sounds like tren mixed with test

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
anyone read/know anything about infertility related to trestolone use?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
As far as Stano goes, yeah it basically turns into DHT in your body which means that if you are prone to hair loss it could happen. But it wont do so more than say 500 test e/week would since it would probably result in about the same levels of DHT. Trest is a synthetic 19-nor steroid, Its fairly close to Deca and MENT is a prohorone that converts into trest in your body. Trest basically acts as testosterone in your body it can convert into an estrogen compound just like test and has similar androgen/anabolic ratios if not better. (This is all gathered from info in logs and websites).

Ive read some things about the infertility issues with trest. It was developed as a male contraceptive which means yes your balls will shrink since it will supress LH and FSH in your body (BTW testicle shrinkage isnt the worst thing in the world since we are actively trying to make it happen to have it work as a male contraceptive in essence). However it was seen that balls plump back up quick after you stop the trest. The problem with testicle shrinkage isnt the shrinking itself but the atrophy that can develop from extended periods of under stimulation. As long as you dont run the trest for too long and run a SERM during your PCT you balls should be back in action in no time.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
And don't go automatically thinking that when your on trest your infertile. It takes 3-4 months for sperm to fully develop. So any sperm your body starts making the day you start taking trest will continue to develop to full maturity. That's why you hear stories of guys knocking up their gals in the middle of a cycle. In fact, my now 6 month old daughter was conceived during week 6 of an SD cycle (we were trying and it was going to be my last cycle for a while).

Anyways, one of the other reasons trest was being researched as a fertility drug for men was that bounce back from trest was very quick. So, although it will shut down your nuts hard and fast, for some reason you bounce back quickly as well. And the reason it is recommended as a test base on a cycle (and another reason it was being looked at as a fertility drug) is because it is very biologically similar to test and your body functions pretty normally on it.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And don't go automatically thinking that when your on trest your infertile. It takes 3-4 months for sperm to fully develop. So any sperm your body starts making the day you start taking trest will continue to develop to full maturity. That's why you hear stories of guys knocking up their gals in the middle of a cycle. In fact, my now 6 month old daughter was conceived during week 6 of an SD cycle (we were trying and it was going to be my last cycle for a while).

Anyways, one of the other reasons trest was being researched as a fertility drug for men was that bounce back from trest was very quick. So, although it will shut down your nuts hard and fast, for some reason you bounce back quickly as well. And the reason it is recommended as a test base on a cycle (and another reason it was being looked at as a fertility drug) is because it is very biologically similar to test and your body functions pretty normally on it.
Thanks for the info!! This and hazard12's post clears up the confusion. This thread appears to shed more light on trest:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/228862-another-trestolone-thread.html

good to see it is not too toxic

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I am not understanding how trest is a 19-nor (like deca) yet it acts like testosterone and aromatizes into estrogen of all things :confused:

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great information fellas. Guess it comes down to price, what's cheaper at higher doses. Stano or a 4-dhea derivative . price hunting time.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
The way I see it is, in spite of its different molecular configuration trest acts on the body (receptors in muscles and organs) in a very similar way to testosterone. This shouldnt be to hard to understand since we know of a myriad of compounds that act on the same receptors to similar degrees yet their structures are completely different.

Trest does not aromatize into estrogen but a estrogen acting compound which is actually stronger than estrogen itself (reason which its recommended to run an AI with trest).

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
The way I see it is, in spite of its different molecular configuration trest acts on the body (receptors in muscles and organs) in a very similar way to testosterone. This shouldnt be to hard to understand since we know of a myriad of compounds that act on the same receptors to similar degrees yet their structures are completely different.

Trest does not aromatize into estrogen but a estrogen acting compound which is actually stronger than estrogen itself (reason which its recommended to run an AI with trest).
Well this explains away most of the questions. What does it aromatize into? even if its stronger than estrogen...if its not actually estrogen, who is to say conventional AI's will work in this case?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I believe it aromatizes into 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol. The reason conventional AI work is because even though its a different end product the enzyme catalyzing the reaction is exactly the same as the one catalyzing the reaction for test -> estrogen (aromatase). Therefor the AIs will prevent the conversion trest -> 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I believe it aromatizes into 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol. The reason conventional AI work is because even though its a different end product the enzyme catalyzing the reaction is exactly the same as the one catalyzing the reaction for test -> estrogen (aromatase). Therefor the AIs will prevent the conversion trest -> 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol.
Ok gotcha. That stuff sounds pretty wicked...like estradiol on steroids lol

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
In more than one way yes hahaha. Thats why Im like if u do trest do AI. Less estrogen sides and less trest lost to conversion which in itself means...MORE GAINS!

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
how does it compare to test prop? whats the order of test bases for effectiveness, scientifically?
test (inj) > trest/ment > transdermal test > DHEA?

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
In more than one way yes hahaha. Thats why Im like if u do trest do AI. Less estrogen sides and less trest lost to conversion which in itself means...MORE GAINS!
I'm actually going to be running it IM with dien ace for a 16 week bulk. Should be a fun cycle. Formeron seems to be a very effective ai for it.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I wonder about trest plus trt test? you figure there would be competition with like compounds/similar end results...but if trest is 19-nor its definitely not a like compound .....

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I'm actually going to be running it IM with dien ace for a 16 week bulk. Should be a fun cycle. Formeron seems to be a very effective ai for it.
Im getting labs in a week to see where 200mg forma a day improves me on my high estradiol results (on trt). will have been on it almost 1 month when tested.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
There's several guys I know that love test and trest. They prefer it to test and tren except for the wetness. Strength gains and lean mass out if this world!