Considering a PH but need the help starting.

TonyGunsling

Awards
I am very interested in getting a little quicker gains in the gym. Therefore I am considering using one of AndroFactory's PH's. I am looking for something with noticeable, but milder gains, while being as safe as possible on the liver and body.

I am thinking of doing a cycle somewhere around 6 weeks.
I am on a clean bulk, an Intermediate Fasting Bulk actually. consuming about 3200 cals in my window.
My lifting is a 4 day split. 5x5 main lift followed up by additional exercises with increasing rep ranges and lesser sets for multi fiber work.
I am looking for the strength and aesthetic size.

I am 25, 190lbs, 6'1", bench 275ish, ATG squat 340, Dead 425+
I want to hit the 300 club! and equally increase everything else.
I also do good amounts of cardio, or the random crossfit workouts.

Here is where I'm at tho. I am looking into AFs PBold and Bulk Up or Max Bulk.... I can stack if necessary or run one solo. But I try to find strong info on any of these supporting them, but I am not getting enough. I know there are a lot of terms to learn with PHs (non methylated, androgenic, Shutdowns, DHEA, PCTs) pretty much anything about PHs.... I am willing to read an article on my own if someone would direct me! But I just straight up need all the help and guidance I can get.

Looking forward to answering any questions you guys have for me. and hopefully started up a cycle soon and logging it for yas!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
max bulk would/should net more gains but bulk up/pbold would be nice also....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am very interested in getting a little quicker gains in the gym. Therefore I am considering using one of AndroFactory's PH's. I am looking for something with noticeable, but milder gains, while being as safe as possible on the liver and body.

I am thinking of doing a cycle somewhere around 6 weeks.
I am on a clean bulk, an Intermediate Fasting Bulk actually. consuming about 3200 cals in my window.
My lifting is a 4 day split. 5x5 main lift followed up by additional exercises with increasing rep ranges and lesser sets for multi fiber work.
I am looking for the strength and aesthetic size.

I am 25, 190lbs, 6'1", bench 275ish, ATG squat 340, Dead 425+
I want to hit the 300 club! and equally increase everything else.
I also do good amounts of cardio, or the random crossfit workouts.

Here is where I'm at tho. I am looking into AFs PBold and Bulk Up or Max Bulk.... I can stack if necessary or run one solo. But I try to find strong info on any of these supporting them, but I am not getting enough. I know there are a lot of terms to learn with PHs (non methylated, androgenic, Shutdowns, DHEA, PCTs) pretty much anything about PHs.... I am willing to read an article on my own if someone would direct me! But I just straight up need all the help and guidance I can get.

Looking forward to answering any questions you guys have for me. and hopefully started up a cycle soon and logging it for yas!
4-dhea in Max bulk converts to testosterone. It gets my vote.

TonyGunsling

Awards
max bulk would/should net more gains but bulk up/pbold would be nice also....
So which one of the two, max bulk and bulk up is less toxic on the body or causes less shutdown. do both require a pct? AFs website claims max bulk is less aggressive and for the calm gainer whilst bulk up is more for the aggressive fighter..

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So which one of the two, max bulk and bulk up is less toxic on the body or causes less shutdown. do both require a pct? AFs website claims max bulk is less aggressive and for the calm gainer whilst bulk up is more for the aggressive fighter..
They are both unmethylated. They require a pct but otc should be fine.

TonyGunsling

Awards
They are both unmethylated. They require a pct but otc should be fine.
From my understandings, methylated would be the harder on the liver than a non methyl? Any thing else I should know differently between the two?

If I were to run Max bulk and PBold. What OTC PCT is recommended? when to take it n such.
And why can I only find trash talk about OTC PCTs instead of recommendations? All I see is SERM

TonyGunsling

Awards
Also, Should I worry at all about Gyno or higher estro levels while using any of AF's PH products? I am already self conscious about the little bit of fat on my pecs, that probably isnt considered gyno. just fatty

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
From my understandings, methylated would be the harder on the liver than a non methyl? Any thing else I should know differently between the two?

If I were to run Max bulk and PBold. What OTC PCT is recommended? when to take it n such.
And why can I only find trash talk about OTC PCTs instead of recommendations? All I see is SERM
Serms are recommended for methylated compounds. 8 weeks of max bulk at double the dose may need the use of a serm. There are tons of otc pct options. Daa, nolvadren-xt would be nice...

TonyGunsling

Awards
Okay, so a new question arose. will DHEA show up on normal 5 or 10 panel drug test? and how long does it stay in the system for after usage?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, so a new question arose. will DHEA show up on normal 5 or 10 panel drug test? and how long does it stay in the system for after usage?
No it won't and 20 HR half life.

TonyGunsling

Awards
No it won't and 20 HR half life.
Solid. So being in the military, with random tests, I should be okay... unless they suspect something and test specifically for steroids? cause I have read a few not so supportive threads saying it will show false pos for some recreational drugs...

What about Progestins.. like in P-Bold?

TonyGunsling

Awards
Out of the 3 bulking products (bulk up max bulk and p bold) what could I expect from them all if I ran them solo, or ran them with the lean cut product?
Is it possible to build muscle and get a flatter stomach combining a bulking with lean cut?

I am trying to learn as much as I can about each product before I decide to stack or run solo. I want worth while gains... just not huge gains... stay under the radar.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Pbold will help increase additional strength with whatever you stack with it. Bulk up and max bulk will both convert.....the stacking options are endless

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I expect 6 to 10 lbs from Max bulk. You can follow my log on here to check out my progress to see if it's something you would like