Planning to use ph/ps for the first time. Please he

DwictorMedica

Awards
My name is Ben and I'm 21. I was on the wrestling team throughout school and like to work out but I almost always reach a plateau after doing so for a few months even when I mix up my routines with new/different exercises. So I started looking into prohormones a few years ago and found I should wait till now or so to try them out. Now that I'm here I've wondered what would be good to use for the first time to get a feel of them and where I should go to get whatever is recommended because I've googled a lot of sites for review and mot of them have had lots of negative or mixed reviews saying the substances either showed no results, were never delivered, or something equally as bad.

Thank you in advance for the help!

Last edited:
macdady

macdady

Awards
Epi or hdrol lol and a Solid pct Nolva torem or clomid lol... that's all you get, now get out there and research your butt off! People don't like spoon feeding out here. Its like a lions den that feeds on the internet bodies of the lazy lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
And one more thing. You can't ask where to get any serms or other research chems

steven48

Awards
I agree. Just run Halo and be sure to pct. there's plenty of info that maps out entire hdrol cycles including pct, just google it

DwictorMedica

Awards
Thanks for the info. I've done a lot of looking into it but not a lot of heavy research and like I said I've googled my ass off haha it's just the places I've found that sell these things have very mixed reviews as far as actually getting what's been ordered and the quality of it.

steven48

Awards
People here don't mind recommending brands. I used cel hdrol years ago and got huge. As far as cycle ill tell u it's usually ran 6-8 weeks at 50-100mg. You are aware of pct? If not research it.