Anadrol, Deca, TestE, or Test, Dbol for next cycle

Protege385

Awards
This will be my 3rd cycle. Did Test E on its own at 500mg for 1st cycle (10 weeks), then test E at 500 mg for 12 weeks + dbol @ 50mg a day for the 1st 5 weeks.

My goals are size and strength increases while not looking terribly sloppy in the process. The first cycle didn't really do much, but the second cycle made sizable strength increase and friends were asking if I was juicing so I guess I got bigger as well. I only gained 10 lbs or so on the second cycle, but I'm not trying to put on too much weight (already 208 lbs at 5'5).

Should I repeat my second cycle or should I try 4 weeks of anadrol @ 50 mg a day, 10 weeks of deca @ 500 mg a week, and 12 weeks of test E @ 500 mg a week?

The price difference is over $100, so I only wanna try the new cycle if it will be worth it.

Thanks for any advice.

hgjespersen

hgjespersen

Awards
What about dbol deca test? If you get any side effects from deca anadrol test you dont know which compound (deca or anadrol) that causes the sides

Protege385

Awards
That's true. How does anadrol compare to dbol?

hgjespersen

hgjespersen

Awards
I have no expirience what soever.. from what i heard.. more liver toxic. More bloat. More explosive strenght gains... but i quess everyone is different ;)