Return from illness...would appreciate suggestions

C

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I'm just starting to come around from the virus that knocked out my Superdrol cycle after three or four days. It's probably gonna be about a week (or more) before I am completely back into the swing again...so I'm thinking...

Should I go on a cut or a bulk?

Reason I ask is because I'm a little bit too fat right now anyhow and was only going to do one last 4 week bulk (plus PCT,) then go on a cut. Now I'm gonna be off track by two weeks...so I was thinking a cut might be in order (rather than feeling strong/fat, right now I feel skinny/fat...and that's the worst.) I should have some kind of rebound effect that takes me back to where I was before I got sick no matter what I eat/use. So I'm thinking now (actually, in about a week) might be a good time to go to a Superdrol cutter.

Anybody disagree with that? Think that I'd be better off bulking right after having an illness that caused me to drop about 10lbs. in four days?

I'm clueless as to what to do after having an illness...it's been so long since I've been in this situation.

Thanks for any advice you can give me.
Dan

C

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I guess I also should have asked whether it is okay to jump back into prohormones/steroids one week after having a virus (I was given no medication other than compizene suppositories - nasty - while I was sick.) Or perhaps I should wait a month?

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I personally would not.. give my self time to recover before I jumped on it again

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I personally would not.. give my self time to recover before I jumped on it again
I agree. I'm in the throws of a nasty intestinal virus right now. :sick: I was gonna do a Superdrol bulk with 4ADcyp to kick off the new year. Now it's off until I am back as good as I was before all this ****. (pun intended)