• Established
Cycle:
Wk 1-3 ICN 1000mg/wk
Wk 4-10 ICN 750mg/wk
Wk 1-2 Dbol 50mg/ED
Wk 3-8 Fina 100mg/ED
Wk 7-12 Winny 50mg/ED
Wk 1-2 Armidex .5ED
(have this left over, mainly for the dbol and the high levels of test)
Wk 3-10 liquidex- .25mg/day (may up this accordingly, i knwo it's low for the amount of test i'm using, but we'll see)
I really don't care if it lowers IGF-1 or whatever, losing a pound or two is WAYYYY better than having tits.

Changes that may be made-i may use proviron instead of the l-dex, dunno really how effective that is, or anything yet, still doing my research.

Fina- may be lowered to 75mg/ED w/ a frontload of 150mg/day for the first week.

t-prop- may be added 50mg/ED for wk 11-12 (i don't know if this will even help my gains at all, dunno if this is even worth the extra money)

Post cycle is in place. got the HCG, clomid, all that.

Diet:
7:40-breakfast……….….....30 grams protein
9:40-protein shake……....30 grams protein
1:20-Tuna sandwich……...50 grams protein
3:30-protein shake………..30 grams protein
6:00-Dinner..................25 grams protein
8:00-N-large 2…….......…..50 grams protein
10:00-Small meal……….….25 grams protein

don't tell me that nlarge is too much sugar and a waste, blah blah.

Also i'm counting protein, not calories...one thing i've learned in my few years bodybuilding is contrary to what many people say you don't need to take in a million calories a day to get huge.
Bulking starts 1 week prior to cycle.

Training:
Day 1: Chest, shoulders, tris
Day 2: Back, Bicep, Forearms
Day 3: legs, abs

2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on 1 day off

Please leave me any feedback on any changes i should make. Also if you tell me to make changes please have it be from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, not something out of a study you read. Honestly the way i have my training and my diet and my cycle, i can find a billion studies that copntract what i said. I'd like real world advice, not some advice of some **** that was read in a book. Thanx.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4 total, 2 "real" ones, 1st cycle i didn't know what i was doing and lost most of my gains which weren't great since i wasn't eating right, then this last cycle i got injured during week 6 and had to stop it, and couldn't lift anything but legs so i couldn't maintain what i had....still kept a decent amount

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh yeah and i'm hoovering around 200lbs, dunno bodyfat at this point but in the single digits somewhere, maybe 8-9% gonna cut for another 2 weeks, then go into maintainence so i hope to get a little bit more cut.

Gilster

Awards
Well if it was me and I wanted to get the most out of this cycle with what I have like you. I would do, tren weeks 1-6, instead of 3-8, and still do the dbol 1-2. Tren and dbol give decent strength, and you would have a little more of a jump start at the begining. IMO even with the front load of test you are going to have to wait a little for it to really kick in. Specially since it is a mild front load and you are an experienced user. But, that is what I would do if it was me. The cycle looks good though.

Gilster

Awards
Almost forgot. You are going to need to raise your protein intake if you want to put on more mass or even maitain. You are taking in only 240g of protein a day. You need to get up at least 350g a day IMO to see decent gains. While you are on tren you need to make sure you get over 350g of protein a day. The tren is going to raise your resting metabolic rate through the roof. I have proven this by doing a metabolic rate test on myself before, during, and after tren and it was an eye opener. My caloric needs were 1000+ calories more per day. That is a lot. You can expect to need to eat 25% more while on tren to just maintain your weight. This is why tren is so good for cutting also.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Gilster, thanks for the info on tren..

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Agree with Gilster here, not much for front loading Enth. and the Tren, wouldnt frontload it either.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well if it was me and I wanted to get the most out of this cycle with what I have like you. I would do, tren weeks 1-6, instead of 3-8, and still do the dbol 1-2. Tren and dbol give decent strength, and you would have a little more of a jump start at the begining. IMO even with the front load of test you are going to have to wait a little for it to really kick in. Specially since it is a mild front load and you are an experienced user. But, that is what I would do if it was me. The cycle looks good though.
Okay protein has been upped to about 350. Tren will not be front loaded.

anyways glister- the reason i have the fina mid cycle, is because i don't want to add too much androgens all at once in the beginning. dbol 50mg/ED and 1000mg/wk of test enan is plenty i think personally. Also, i've had estrogen related problems before, and i'm kinda worried about doing the dbol w/ the fina, cause i know excess estrogen w/ fina is a good way to cause fina-induced gyno. Thats the main reason for starting it after the dbol is done. True it might be a bit of a better front load in the beginning, but i'm hoping the dbol and the extra test enan will be enough to help kickstart it. So i'd like to keep the fina in place.

anything else you recommend?

Gilster

Awards
I don't think you should worry about tren and dbol together because the gyno that "may" be induced by either is different. Dbol "may" induce estrogenic induced gyno which can be combated with nolva, and tren "may" induce progestenic gyno which nolva or arimidex will do nothing for. Te only way to maybe aleviate progesterone induced gyno is with winny or letrazole/femara. I would go with winny for this personally but I wouldn't know as I am not prone to gyno AT ALL. A good way to get progestenic gyno is to take tren and deca together. You are asking for it if you do. If you are prone to getting gyno I would have nolva or arimidex on hand anytime I did a cycle. I always have them on hand even though I never had a problem with gyno. It is just safer since you never know.

I understand your reasoning and you should be ok with your adjustments. Good luck bro. Get BIG!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanx for the help gilster, it's much appreciated!

anyone got anything else to add? Now my only problem is waiting before i go back on. I've been off for a while now, but i wanna get lowe in bodyfat before ii start, maybe like 6-7%

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your worried about progesterone, get some Vitex. Its a cheap alternative and will help in both occurances.