Gyno still present???

Warhead_321

Awards
Hey guys, I think I had a rebound from my PCT weeks ago (puffy, sensitive nips & a large lump behind the left nipple) so I've been taking 80mg of Nolva (Tamoxifen Citrate) in 20mg pills. Ive been on 80mg for 4 days now and the lump seems to be getting bigger..?? I dont feel right increasing the dosage to 90-100mg because it cant be good for the body. Anyone know what the hell to do? I was going to go 2 more days at 80mg then down to 40,20,10,10. Any input is appreciated! Im kinda freakin out here.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You're right that it can't be good. Nolva is also an estrogen so in high amounts it might exacerbate your gyno.

Talking to a doc might be problematic to your medical record. You'll have to make the decision.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stick with the nolva at 80 for longer but you should really think of seeing your doctor. When I got gyno a little while back it took me about 3 weeks of nolva to see results. The lump getting bigger could also just be your mind playing tricks on you. Again a doctor would be the best bet.

timogburn

Awards
I heard MTest is a horrible product, steer clear of that at all costs.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
What ever happened with this WarHead?

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
sounds like your nolva was bunk. never heard of counterfeit nolva though. no way the lump was getting bigger using 80mg ed.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard MTest is a horrible product, steer clear of that at all costs.
i doubt he means methyl-test....prolly M1T....but then again, if he has the understanding to get nolva pills, he might have....although i cant see a reason for MT/4-ad cycle....