First Cycle Review Please

RisenPhoenix

Awards
50mg/day Winstrol

30mg/day Dianabol

This is going to be my first cycle, a 4 weeker. The original plan was to throw in Primo or Anavar and Proviron, but they are probably too expensive. So I realize that we are missing out on the synergistic effect of class I and II androgens. My question is does this look okay to you guys? Is the Dbol dose too high? Also how much Nolvadex and Clomid do I need/order, and when exactly do start taking the Clomid?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
You really need to put some test in there. If you don't want to run the cycle for too long, then use prop. But test should be the base of all your cycles.

IMO, a little better cycle would like something like
10 or 12 weeks
Test Enan - 500mgs/week
Dbol - 30mgs/day (first 4 to 6 weeks)
Winny - 50mg/day (last 2 to 4 weeks)

Even better though is a test only cycle for your first. Lets you know where you stand with sides and dosage etc.

If you want to run it a little shorter, replace the enan with prop.

But to answer your question, no the dbol isn't too high. And you need enough nolva for 40mgs/day for the first 2 weeks, then 20mgs/day for the last 2 weeks. Clomid is optional, IMO, but if you do choose to run that as well 100mgs first week and 50mgs for the other 3 weeks.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
50mg/day Winstrol

30mg/day Dianabol

This is going to be my first cycle, a 4 weeker. My question is does this look okay to you guys?
No, no it doesn't look okay.
~First off, you are stacking methyls. Not good for your liver. ~Second, if you want to keep your gains, you really need some sort of test as a base for your cycle. Look for either a TNE in a transdermal, or Test E, Test Cyp, and run it for 10-12 weeks.
~If this is going to be your first cycle, then you might as well do it right. Otherwise you're going to screw yourself up and waist those fresh, virgin receptors.
Just my thoughts and opinion on the subject.
L8R...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with Cuffs and Neuro... needs test for a base and the stacking of the methyls/17AA is not a good idea...
why not do something like
week 1-4 dbol 25 -30 mg/day
week 1-6 test prop 100 mg/day
Then PCT..

size

Awards
  • Established
What is you goal? Why did you choose to use these 2 drugs together?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It never ends....

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn Pete, standing next to Dave makes you look all sucked up. LOL! :lol: I' d hate to see how I'd look. :sad:
He got me by about 75lbs in that pic, I reckon you'd look small also.. ;)

RisenPhoenix

Awards
Okay, this is the deal. A different cycle was recommended to me by a board member on T-mag. However, when I told my source about it, he was like WHOA WHOA and changed it around to what you see. I was a little confused about why he would choose a cycle like that, too. I would really love to use Test. However, I will not use a needle for my first cycle. I am not afraid of them. It's quite the opposite: I like them and if I really like what this does to me, I am worried I may do it too often. So we're staying oral for cycle #1. I have heard about transdermal test, but I have no idea where to get it or if it is even made my a legitimate source. In case I do find a way to get transdermal test, I think I will do the 6 weeker one of the previous posters mentioned. If not, I will probably do a cycle of Primo, Dbol, Winny, and Proviron like the one that was ORIGINALLY recommended to me.

RisenPhoenix

Awards
Since I don't think I can get a transdermal base, what if I ran some 4-AD and 1-T and then threw in dbol for 4 weeks? Any others I could include safely in this cycle? Would the gains retained be similar to a cycle of transdermal Test and Dbol?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You really should leave that idea out to dry, and do abit more research on what these compounds do.. ;)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
damn pete u look like troy alves or however his name is pelled...was this before or after polumbo got popped for the gh?

RisenPhoenix

Awards
Well the first cycle I planned out was the following:

25mg/day Primobolan
25mg/day Proviron
35mg/day Winstrol
20mg/day Dianabol

Using optimaly Letrozole, then Arimidex, then Nolvadex. I made this with the help of a guy who is extremely experienced and everyone seemed to agree. I have a hard time I'd be losing my gains at the end of this 4 weeker, as this ain't your standard newbie D-bol only cycle. I would start creatine immediately after. Also, I am not prone to side effects and I tend to keep all of my gains when I do prohormones. Lucky I guess. Do you approve of this cycle for 4 weeks? I don't see how the small dosages and short duration here could hurt the liver.

captainbicept

Awards
since you wont inject and you cant get test base, I think this would be your two best options
OPTION 1:
Dbol weeks 1-4
transdermal 4-AD weeks 1-6
OPTION 2:
Winstrol weeks 3-6
transdermal 4-AD weeks 1-6

option 1 will give you more immediate mass, hence more water retention.
option 2 will yield dryer gains and more lean mass. however you will not gain as much while on the cycle as with dbol. However, the gains from winstrol and 4-AD will be easier to keep.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Okay, this is the deal. A different cycle was recommended to me by a board member on T-mag. However, when I told my source about it, he was like WHOA WHOA and changed it around to what you see. I was a little confused about why he would choose a cycle like that, too. I would really love to use Test. However, I will not use a needle for my first cycle. I am not afraid of them. It's quite the opposite: I like them and if I really like what this does to me, I am worried I may do it too often. So we're staying oral for cycle #1. I have heard about transdermal test, but I have no idea where to get it or if it is even made my a legitimate source. In case I do find a way to get transdermal test, I think I will do the 6 weeker one of the previous posters mentioned. If not, I will probably do a cycle of Primo, Dbol, Winny, and Proviron like the one that was ORIGINALLY recommended to me.
If you are only not doing an injectable because you like it too much and are afraid you may do it too often, then i think you REALLY need to wait on the juice.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well the first cycle I planned out was the following:
25mg/day Primobolan
25mg/day Proviron
35mg/day Winstrol
20mg/day Dianabol
Do you approve of this cycle for 4 weeks? I don't see how the small dosages and short duration here could hurt the liver.
:nono:

Like the others have said, please do more research before you start a cycle like you have laid out.

FYI, you can find a transdermal carrier at most online stores, or even make your own. Also, find out if your source has test base powder. If not, convert your own out of synovex. There are recipes on most boards, including this one.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well, you keep asking for advice here, and the advice that you are getting here is solid. Seems like you are trying to justify your propsed cycle, and you have your mind set on doing it. Even though the cycle you are entertaining is irresponsible, IMO, just try to be careful.
Best of luck to you.

RisenPhoenix

Awards
Well don't get me wrong. I realize most of you are infinitely more knowledgeable than me about AAS. Problem is, the people on T-mag had no problem with even the Winny/Dbol cycle. I have friends who swear by it. I read every edition of Ask Bill Roberts and he advocates running orals for even longer than I suggested--sometimes he mentions 6 to 8 weeks. I am going to do the original Dbol/Winny cycle I proposed and I will let you all know my results. I will be using Clomid and Nolva and I seriously doubt I am going to hurt myself. I do appreciate the advice though; it's nice to know that strangers care enough to try to stop me from doing something "stupid", although whether or not this is stupid is debatable.

BigPJ

Awards
The "problem" is the people at T-mag. Not to be a dick, but it is generally agreed among experienced steriod users that this is not a good cycle. As mentioned above, stacking methyls is not the best idea. It's not that you're going to ruin your liver, but why stress it that much if you can run a better cycle and get better results without doing it?