Test Gels/What's the deal?

GRADE A

Awards
It was recommended that I use a test gel w an oral if I didn't want to take a shot. I can get a few but I don't know which is ideal (bulking cycle w dbol). Heres my choices: Test Gel 10%, 20%, and up to 10% (whatever that means) Stanozol Gel 15mg/ml and Nandrolone Gel 5 & 10%. What will give me the biggest gains. Also, does anyone know what testosterone sublingual troches 10mg/20mg are??? Thanks for your help

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, how well do you trust this guy, he sounds like he might be bsing you. I dont see the point in winny-gel, as winny is an oral compound why the hell would you want to use it in a messy transdermal. Nandralone has a decanoate ester attached to it so I would also wonder why he would tell you that. I suggest you learn a lil bit more about everything before you waste your money on this guy, hes prolly bottling up 4ad and other ph's and selling them as roids. For your info, in order to work well in a transdermal you need to have the base of the compound your trying to use.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I'll be the first to say it: Just get over whatever reason you don't want to use needles and inject yourself. It's the best, easiest, most reliable way.

And after a while, you start to look forward to sticking yourself. As strange as that may seem.

/karp