What to stock up on before the ban?

timogburn

Awards
Just wondering what each of you were stocking up on before the ban. Also when do you guys think we will start seeing some super cheap sales? I'd like to see the price of 1-tu and m4ohn lower.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You won't see prices any lower. It is being sold as quick as they get it. Most are getting their last shipments in. When it's gone, it's gone.

timogburn

Awards
Also, anyone know of a good brand of nolva, ive been searching but i'm having difficulty finding it. A link would be most appreciated.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Powder. Lots O' Powder. 1-test, 4AD, 1,4ADD and 5AA.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Search is your friend...(startin' to sound like granpaw)

It's up toward the top, right under where it says, "Welcome, timogburn"

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what each of you were stocking up on before the ban. Also when do you guys think we will start seeing some super cheap sales? I'd like to see the price of 1-tu and m4ohn lower.
You think you're going to find much lower than $10/g at CNW? haha

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
As many have said before me: you'll save yourself a lot of time and confusion if you spend some time with the board sponsors - each has a forum here, each has numerous links to their websites around here. Go visit!

timogburn

Awards
thank you for your response lcsulla...

Bodywizard - Why do you find the need to be a smart ass? If you don't want to answer my question, than don't answer it. If you took a second to fully read my post, you would have read that I have been unsuccessfully searching for a reliable brand. Don't be a jackass

sawastea

Awards
Bodywizard - Why do you find the need to be a smart ass? If you don't want to answer my question, than don't answer it. If you took a second to fully read my post, you would have read that I have been unsuccessfully searching for a reliable brand. Don't be a jackass
Actually, it wasn't bad advice. If you go to say Custom Nutrition Warehouse, he's selling grams of 4AD for .85/g, 1T for $3/g, etc. Maybe you're looking for caps. If that's the case, DPS, 1fast400, Better Bodz and Mass Nutrition have decent deals out there.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i have stocked up on the following: 4-ad cyp, 1-test cyp, m1t, mdien, mohn, mdht and they are stored in mason jars with o2 absorbers and dessicants to extend shelf life

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
you can get the sauce 1-t gels (virtually the same as 1-TU) for $25 - special i saw online (havent decided to purchase)

also, nutraplanet just dropped the price of their MOHN to $12.99/bottle. good only if you want to get 5 bottles or fewer, because at the 10-bottle quantity CNW does $9.99, and of course powder is 3x cheaper when bought in quantity.

i am personally waiting to see M1,4ADD drop in price. at $9.99/bottle i'd clean the place out (missed out on the powder at $4.50/g!)

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I would say that lots of 4AD is the best all around PH to stock, best buy for effect. You can run it with or without anti-Es to go wetter or dryer.

I have a fairly large stock of PH, but I won't get anymore having seen two recent price lists on gear, it's a lot cheaper than I thought when I was laying in my PH stock.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
some sources for gear are drying up from the ph ban scare. thats why I turned to ph. now I guess after my stock runs out I'll be looking.

twerp

Awards
I remember reading somewhere (but can't remember where) that not *everything* is covered by the ban. Of the useful things not banned, I think M-dien and m-dht aren't going to be banned. Anyone know for sure?

bigGUNS04

Awards
I remember reading somewhere (but can't remember where) that not *everything* is covered by the ban. Of the useful things not banned, I think M-dien and m-dht aren't going to be banned. Anyone know for sure?
Those will be banned too~ they are ph/ps

Kawi63699

Awards
Just a heads up: Announcing that you will be stocking up on these substances really isn't the brightest idea.

timogburn

Awards
Just a heads up: Announcing that you will be stocking up on these substances really isn't the brightest idea.
Why is the FBI going to bust up in our houses and demand all of our PHs?

bigGUNS04

Awards
Why is the FBI going to bust up in our houses and demand all of our PHs?
Yeah you know it, its gonna be something like this: *knock knock knock* "Open the door, its the FBI!"
*BOOM* -?(the door gets busted down) "Freeze mutha fvcker, we know you got PH'S!!!"

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
LOL And he'll be like "what did I do? What did I do?" And DEA like "wesaw you posting at AM you got ph's. You busted mo'fo' you going to jail for good"

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
LOL And he'll be like "what did I do? What did I do?" And DEA like "wesaw you posting at AM you got ph's. You busted mo'fo' you going to jail for good"
"**** man, I ain't never heard of no dude named Custom...Superdrol, wtf is that?!, Stryder...that's that dude from LOTR right? with the bow?:icon_lol:

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
whats a drol

you know superdrol sounds good, but whats a drol and how is his super?

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
im sort of serious,
guess I better go to his site, last time it just said page does not exist- **** I hate that message.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would say that lots of 4AD is the best all around PH to stock, best buy for effect. You can run it with or without anti-Es to go wetter or dryer.

I have a fairly large stock of PH, but I won't get anymore having seen two recent price lists on gear, it's a lot cheaper than I thought when I was laying in my PH stock.
Yeah I often think people overlook the fact that PH's are going to be just as illegal as real gear after the ban. In other words, there is NO advantage to using them vs real gear EXCEPT for the cost factor and quite honestly if you have a good source, gear can be cheaper than PH's and obviously alot more effective.

Needless to say I don't plan on stocking up more than a few bottles of M1T.

Bennett

Awards
I'm gonna do 1 more legal cycle.A 1-test,4ad,oht transdermal with m5aa,and after that if I dont have a domestic gear source I'm trying my hand at some syno conversions.Actually now that I think about it,I might skip the transdermal and order some implants for my cow.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I will be discarding my supply on Janaury 20th of course as to not put myself in legal jeopardy.
This is what I will be disposing of:
125 grams of 4ad powder
20 grams of 1 test powder
12 grams of m 1,4add powder
3 grams of m4ohn powder
4 grams of methyl 1 test powder
1 gram of m-dien powder
2 grams of m5aa powder
3 bottles of superdrol
Can you think of anything else I should plan on disposing of prior to 1/19/05?

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
I will be discarding my supply on Janaury 20th of course as to not put myself in legal jeopardy.
125 grams of 4ad powder
3 grams of m4ohn powder
1 gram of m-dien powder
2 grams of m5aa powder
3 bottles of superdrol
yes, definitely like all of your size and strength gains. surely you can't be serious about that-are you really that paranoid and if you are then why don't you just donate them to me. i'll gladly take them off your hands

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Why would you get rid of all that? And are you going to sell it? If you sell it all before the ban then no law, but again why?

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
yes, definitely like all of your size and strength gains. surely you can't be serious about that-are you really that paranoid and if you are then why don't you just donate them to me. i'll gladly take them off your hands
Why would you get rid of all that? And are you going to sell it? If you sell it all before the ban then no law, but again why?
Relax guys, I'm just goofing around in case the FBI or DEA is watching the board.

But seriously!!!

YES, YES , YES!!! I will be discarding all of my stockpiled PHs. Why was I ever so foolish as to buy so much more than I could ever possibly use before the ban goes into effect. Someone just knocked on my door and I though it was the DEA so I swallowed my 4 grams of M1T. What should I do now?
Oh yea, I just so happen to have the very specialized equipment that is needed for the proper um disposal of PHs so be sure to PM me and i will send my Addy to you so you can forward all your PH to me for proper disposal as to not place yourself in legal jeapordy prior to 1/19/05.
j/k

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Relax guys, I'm just goofing around in case the FBI or DEA is watching the board.

But seriously!!!

YES, YES , YES!!! I will be discarding all of my stockpiled PHs. Why was I ever so foolish as to buy so much more than I could ever possibly use before the ban goes into effect. Someone just knocked on my door and I though it was the DEA so I swallowed my 4 grams of M1T. What should I do now?
Oh yea, I just so happen to have the very specialized equipment that is needed for the proper um disposal of PHs so be sure to PM me and i will send my Addy to you so you can forward all your PH to me for proper disposal as to not place yourself in legal jeapordy prior to 1/19/05.
j/k
I was gonna say...if that was true, I call dibs on the Superdrol...:lol:

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
125 grams of 4ad powder
3 grams of m4ohn powder
1 gram of m-dien powder
2 grams of m5aa powder
3 bottles of superdrol
I guess not everyone sensed the sarcasm. I would add more m5aa or mdht to the list. Otherwise you got a nice supply.

timogburn

Awards
You won't see prices any lower. It is being sold as quick as they get it. Most are getting their last shipments in. When it's gone, it's gone.
I beg to differ, I am seeing plenty of prices drop

Christoph

Awards
I beg to differ, I am seeing plenty of prices drop
I agree, in some cases.Some companies have lowered prices and others have kept them the same.Some of companies may be trying to control supply and demand.You know selling their shipments for decent profit instead of losing some off the top.What ever the company is stuck with after the ban is loss.(Not referencing black market).So get as much money as they can and or need.Anything that is left over should be reduced greatly in the first week in Jan...Though unlikely.-Christoph

timogburn

Awards
Once the ban goes into coordinance, the distributors of PH's should be very careful if trying to unload PH's. If the DEA was watching anyone, it would be the distributors. I'd recommend lowering prices to whatever they can get before the ban goes into effect.