What to add to my ph stash?

fast89lx

Awards
I bit the bullet and decided to stock up on a few things before the ph ban came into effect. I currently have 15gms or 1test, 25gms 4ad, 2gms MOHN, and one bottle of UG labs m1t.

The way I have it now, I can get 2 30day cycles out of the 1t/4ad (going to do a trans w/ this ), one cycle at 6gms 1t, 9g 4ad. And the next with 9g 1t, 14g 4ad (if all goes well with the first one). Depending on the does, 2 cycles of MOHN, and then again depending on the dose at least 2 cycles of m1t (they are 5mg tabs and I will not take the chance of going over 10 mg/day for 2weeks)

Anything else worthwhile to add to this list?

I may go ahead and order more 4ad so I have some to take w/ the m1t to fight lethargy.

Thanks!

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
More 4AD

More 1T to run w/ the MOHN.

Some M5AA cos its cheap

tattoopierced1

more 1test and 4ad and like meathead said, some M5AA would be nice and cheap.

fast89lx

Awards
Ok, I'll get some more 1t and def some more 4ad. As far as the M5aa, I wanted to get some but it seems that everyone is sold out of the powder, are caps my only option now?

Thanks!

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol
4oht (half of the 4AD you plan to use on a cycle)
more 4AD to stack with M1T and Superdrol.
more 1T to stack with Superdrol
3aa if you are not prone to dht relative isses

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
As far as the M5aa, I wanted to get some but it seems that everyone is sold out of the powder, are caps my only option now?
Get 3aa powder, T-Gel and make a trans. Its better and wont touch your liver.
If there are safer options, I always opt for them, even if more expensive (see 4oht).
If i didnt have prostate issues, I would have stocked 3aa too.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest grabbing anything you have liked in the past, and maybe some extras you want to try which have worked well for others. The basics are most important as everyone has suggested; 4AD and 1T for sure. I got M4OHN and MDien 'cause they both worked for me as well. M5 didn't do much first time around, but I have a sh!tload, so I'll be trying it again or giving it away to people who like it. I also have a grip of MDHT, which worked ok. And I sure hope I'll have a chance to get some super before it's all said and done...

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol will be available this week at DS (650 bottles) and in january from 1fast (1000 bottles).
So you all will be able to get it if you want :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If there are safer options, I always opt for them, even if more expensive (see 4oht).
Who is selling 3aa, last I heard there is not any to be found. Unless you get a mix of beta-alpha from PA.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought this wasn't effective as a trans. I thought I read that somewhere on this board. Just checking.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I thought this wasn't effective as a trans. I thought I read that somewhere on this board. Just checking.
On the contrary: 3aa as trans is the most effective form of the pure andro PHs.
I think the reason why most people use M5aa is that there is no pre-made 3aa transdermal, so its a homebrew or nothing.
Also, 1fast doesnt ship internationally AFAIK.

fast89lx

Awards
Oh the 4oht, it is kind of pricey.... On my first 1t/4ad cycle I plan to do 200/300 mg/daily. would adding in 4oht @ 100 mg daily be useful at all or would I need more than that?

Sorry for having to ask, but I really haven't read much on the 4oht, just stuck to the bread'n'butter 1t/4ad.

Also I have wanted to ask this for a while but never got around to it. On the male pattern baldness issue, my family has great hair (grandpa had full head of hair until he passed, so did my other grandpa, as does my father etc.) based on this can I assume that I shouldn't have issues with it if I take something such as m5aa?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Stryder @ NutraPlanet has 3alpha pre-order

fast89lx

Awards
Ok, This is what I have (read: can afford) TOTAL:
21g 1T powder
50g 4ad powder
2g m4ohn powder
6g 4oht powder
1 bottle M1T (60pills/5mg each)

I MAY get some of that 3alpha, but I don't know. cash is kind of tight for me right now... I read on CNW's site that m5 shouldn't be used for more than 4 continuous weeks, I would assume that the same would go for 3alpha?

I would like to get some to run w/ mohn and possibly 1t to get a little mass gains while still getting good and lean, I read I THINK in the ph faq that trans 3alpha is effective in doses as low as 50mg ed when stacked.

I read that most ppl are doing ~ 6wk cycles w/ mohn, SOOO would something like
Weeks 1-6: 16-24mg Mohn ED
Weeks 1-4: 100mg 1T ED
Weeks 1-4: 50mg 3-Alpha ED
be allright Or should I bump the dose of 1t and 3 alpha? I don't want to get greedy here and start taking too much and risk more serious sides. Of course PCT will follow the cycle :)

captainbicept

Awards
M5 shouldnt be used for more than 4 consecutive weeks because it is a methylated steroid and can cause liver damage over prolonged periods of use. 3 alpha is not methylated and does not exert this effect on the liver. M5 is one of the milder methylated compounds available as opposed to M1t being one of the harshest.

fast89lx

Awards
Ok, so I would be cool running the 3-alpha for the entire 6weeks with the mohn yes?

Any info on wether or not 100mg ed of 1t is good enough for the above cycle.

Thanks for all the info guys, this board is a great resource!

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
You could definately run 3aa for the entire 6 weeks. 1t/3aa/m4ohn would be a REALLY dry stack though. Also you'd probably want to bump the 1t transdermal dosage alittle, but in all honesty it depends on how you react. Start small and work your way up.

Although some swear by 4oht, for the price I'm not really sure it would be the best bet for you seeing as you are on a tight budget. I'm not sure if CNW still sells 4ad, but if they do at the old price of 0.85 per gram, you could get 7g of 4ad for one gram of 4oht, or 2g of 3aa for 1g 4oht from nutraplanet.

Basically I'd stock up on more 4ad for yourself seeing how you'll probably be using m1t a bunch once the 1t runs out.

Its too bad your on such a tight budget; some superdrol would make a great addition to any stack.