PH's,Research chems,users and sellers what will you do in the post ban era?

sarcoplasm

Awards
I'm particularly interested in the response from the hormone companies such as Designer, but any and all of you. What will you do (regarding use,sale ect.) in the post ban era.
Sarcoplasm

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Probably try to come up with something to repair all the damaged livers. :blink:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
research chems aren't going anywhere

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
research chems aren't going anywhere
Don't be so sure, the FDA could move on the suppliers tommorow, the political winds favor enforcement that could be played up to the Media.

I'm also a bit concerned that our resident cheap RC supplier, Custom, might not be around long after Jan. 20th, with 80% of his product sales from PH gone with the ban.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
that's true rogue drone, however, i don't personally think it will happen
you don't see clomid and nolva all over the pages of FLEX and you certainly don't hear about pro athletes using them (hopefully they are, but that doesn't really matter here)

my point is there is no "glory" in research chems, they don't give you "amazing strength and mass gains" they just happen to be just as important as the drugs taken while on cycle

since they aren't in the limelight and really not getting exposure i just don't think they'll go away ... this is just my opinion of course

especially since they aren't legal for human consumption unless prescribed as it is anyway

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
You are correct, sir, if the RCs had the attention that the evil gear does, they would have been targeted already. I have little faith in goverment dogooders, they're always looking for new targets in their crusade to save us from ourselves. They won't be happy until all self empowement tools are outlawed or under their full control.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I was actually considering starting a research chem company. I looked very very intensley in to the laws.

The reason they are not illegal is because they are not controlled substances (Clomid, Nolvadex, etc.) So the only way to illegally possess them is to have someones prescription in your possession, because having someone else's prescription is a crime in itsself. Meaning you aren't breaking the law having Clomid, you are breaking the law by having John Doe's prescription. So to have a liquid clomid in your possession isn't against the law. Actually if you had homebrewed capped Clomids in your possession in your possession you aren't in violation of any specific statutes. So the research companies make it clear it is not for human use, thereby protecting themselves not from criminal liability, but from civil liability. So I doubt they are going anywhere anytime soon as long as no baseball players admit to using them. Then they will blame every circumstantial death on them and ban them too, or make them controlled substances.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
bonds admitted to clomid use this week...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
did bonds admit to clomid? i didn't hear that
either way i still think RC's are safe

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
did bonds admit to clomid? i didn't hear that
either way i still think RC's are safe
Yep, he sure did. But he keeps admitting to different things everyday it seems. He's looking like a real idiot, IMO.