High test levels but low libido

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I finished pct at the end of nov using arom-x nolvadren and mass hgh. I had a low libido during pct and its stayed that way since. Desire is low, hard ons arent real hard and no morning wood. I started taking hcgenerate about 2 weeks ago to see if it would help and it didn't. I went to the doc today to get my test levels checked and it came back at a surprising 811. I asked him about checking my estrogen and prolactin but he insisted that with test levels that high it wouldn't matter. I say bull****. I'm also experiencing lethargy, slightly foggy mind, water retention, and some mild night sweats, so I'm thinking low estrogen may be the culprit. Looking back nolvadren + arom-x may have been overkill on estrogen suppression. What can I take to bring my e levels back to a normal level?

I have also recently started taking powerfull in case high prolactin may be contributing.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ALWAYS get a full panel done, it's your money tell the doctor to go fuk himself and do the full hormone panel.

I wouldn't mess around with anything hormonal, your body will continue to normalize. Until then you may simply take something natural for libido: fenugreek or tribulus work well.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea I think I'm gonna do the privatemdlabs thing, with a discount code it's only like $52. Should the e comeback low, what can be done about that. Treating high e is easy, but treating low I'm at a loss for what to do.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
If your E is low it should normalize over time.

Post up the results of your blood test when you get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I think I'm gonna do the privatemdlabs thing, with a discount code it's only like $52. Should the e comeback low, what can be done about that. Treating high e is easy, but treating low I'm at a loss for what to do.
I told you what to do, let the body normalize. We are always so quick to self-medicate... when sometimes it's best to leave the body alone and let it do it's work. Until then if you need something for libido take fenugreek or tribulus.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm taking hcgenerate which contains both fenugreek and tribulus and it is having no effect, hence my eagerness to find a workable solution. I understand the body takes time to normalize however when it comes libido issues I'm a little more hasty with making progress.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking hcgenerate which contains both fenugreek and tribulus and it is having no effect, hence my eagerness to find a workable solution. I understand the body takes time to normalize however when it comes libido issues I'm a little more hasty with making progress.
Try DAA.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I bet your e2 is high, and as the other poster said it should normalize.

sade

Awards
You need to get your LH tested to see if your pituitary is really satisfied with the total T you're currently producing.

A couple of questions. Can you gain muscle easily? Did you have any kind of low T symptom before you started cycling?

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You need to get your LH tested to see if your pituitary is really satisfied with the total T you're currently producing.

A couple of questions. Can you gain muscle easily? Did you have any kind of low T symptom before you started cycling?
No I don't gain muscle very easily. I thought I did have many of the "classic" low T symptoms which is why I went for the test to begin with: fatigue (big time), low libido, bad sleep, in addition to the difficulty gaining size. So I was pretty surprised to have it come back at 811.

I'm gonna try to get the estradiol, LH, FSH , CBC, and Test bloodowrk done this week or early next througn privatemdlabs. New Years is screwing everything up.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I don't gain muscle very easily. I thought I did have many of the "classic" low T symptoms which is why I went for the test to begin with: fatigue (big time), low libido, bad sleep, in addition to the difficulty gaining size. So I was pretty surprised to have it come back at 811.

I'm gonna try to get the estradiol, LH, FSH , CBC, and Test bloodowrk done this week or early next througn privatemdlabs. New Years is screwing everything up.
You can have all those symptoms from psychological or daily stress issues, it doesn't automatically mean you have low testosterone. Having issues gaining size is typically a diet issue, not a hormone issue. Guys (not calling you out specifically) are so quick to blame hormones when it's usually the farthest from the real issue: diet.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
use a serm next time. you knew what u were getting urself into when u started the cycle w out it. I bet clomid would do wonders for u right now

vassille

Awards
Nothing, stop taking all this stuff and let your body nomalize. In a few weeks it will balance out on its own.Some symptoms look like thyroid but it could be from you taking all this stuff.
Also stop wasting money on further lab work no need for it at this point.
just relax let it be for few weeks

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I went and got the other blood test. I had stopped taking the HCGenerate for about 10 days before the blood test and my testosterone fell considerably.

It was 811 and now is 604 ng/dl Ref 348-1197
LH 4.4 mIU/ml. Ref 1.7-8.6
FSH 2.8 mIU/ml Ref 2-12.4
Estradiol 28.9 pg/ml Ref 7.6-42.6

My FSH looks low.

Everything in my CBC came back normal except my BUN and creatinine which both came back high.

vassille

Awards
Let it be for another few more weeks. Dont take anything that may affect the lab values. Then do another lab and take it from there.
LH is trying to recover, FSH is less important right now. Estrogen would be better around 20 but is not very high. It seems that your body is trying to recover.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fellas I'm 2 weeks post blood work and still not feeling the least bit better. Going on 3 months of this now. And to top it off I just started seeing a smokin hot girl, I don't wanna have to rely on bootleg V to perform. Do any of you think a mild clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5 run would do me any good? Definitely open to suggestions!