Ph conversion outside of the body

Tvhatic

Awards
Sup guys,

I was thinking, would it be possible to convert certain PH’s to the target hormone before ingestion to the body. Not that any one would do this, but theoretically would it be possible to take some m1,4 diol and add the enzyme that converts it into Dianabol (3-beta enzyme) in a test tube, heat it, and allow the reaction to take place outside of the body, thus creating the steroid before ingestion. If all you add is the actual enzyme that converts it in the body, any side products would be no more dangerous than what it converts to inside the body. I may be wrong, but it seems that you may be able to allow a higher conversion rate than the 10-20% estimated inside the body, thus getting more for your buck. Hey, if you get good you may be able to somewhat separate it and ingest mostly the target hormone.

Hey I may be wrong, but if we could figure this out than it would lead to safer use of PHs, instead of ingesting 100 – 200 mg / day of m1,4 diol, you could take much less methl thus leading to great results with less stress on the body.

Feel free to correct me – I don’t know where to get 3-beta enzyme or if it is even stable outside of the body – but I feel this is worth looking in to with the ban coming up.

Tvhatic

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah its possible, do a search you'll find info on it

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, but the cost for 3HSD would probably make this very expensive. Purchase the Pat Arnold book on PH to gear conversion ,he claims it's fairly easy to do at home with commonly avaliable regents and the like, let us know what you think/experience from that info.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it's not easy to do, sledge has commented on it also. you will need a couple expensive pieces of lab equiptment (or access to) and some chemistry knowledge on how to carry out certain reactions (titrations, ect.)

real gear is cheaper and easier to come by than some of the re-agents too. the government keeps close, close tabs on anybody buying some chemicals needed for these conversions as they are the common starting point for many so called "designer" drugs and even explosives. by the time you buy the required PH, the reagents, gain access to lab equiptment, and factor in time value, real steroids that you buy are a much better deal.

oh, and even if you do get everything you need and carry out the reactions, do you really know what you have? theirs no real way to test what you got, or the reaction yield. some of the chemicals used are nasty and shouldn't be ingested/dissolved/pinned into your body.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
You bring up a good point, determining the purity of the final results would seem difficult, But PA says that the goods to do this are avaliable and the methods fairly easy, I'll judge for myself when I see the data. At this point, I'll take PA's word for it, no offense to Sledge, but PA has far more practical hands on experience with anabolic creation/manipulation than Matt or most anyone does, he's probably learned a few effective shortcut methods over the years.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
very true, but the basic chemistry isn't that hard to understand; and as I see it, it isn't gonna be the cakewalk he's making it out to be. the info can be found on many places in the net for free without giving PA some more cash. seems like he's trying to rape everyone and run to me, aahh well...