M1T and muscle gain

blitzit

Awards
Im trying to gain some weight here and im thining about going on M1t light dosage since im a first time user, possible some 4ad cyp, and 1test cyp....remember im a first timer so if someone could help me out and tell me what they think of these three choices or if theres some more choices for weight gain im all ears....and what about PCT...for anti-e like 6oxo good bad dosage?....and something to kick in my natural test so i dont have a drop at the end of the cycle and correct dosage..... thanks.....for a first timer im thinking im gonna use 600mg of 4adcyp....and 400-600mg of 1 test cyp.....and im not sure on the dosage of m1t or how long to run it. thanks.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I started at 5mg's daily and saw significant results...it was my first time using M1T as well. I took the pill in the AM on an empty stomach with all of my vitamins and EFA's. I only did the reccomended 2 week cycle as I only wanted to 'try it out'

hope that helps,
Carry On the Chaos

blitzit

Awards
whats a good brand and where to get M1T i seen some on 1fast400.com is that a good brand or any other brands better?

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would do a little more research before you buy anything.

1. M1T is not a good 1st cycle. It has been described as "the poison with the side effect of muscle gain" by many.

2. 6oxo is rubbish compared to Nolva. Nolva is cheaper, and will prevent gyno on cycle.

I would start with a transdermal 1T/4AD cycle, 200/300mg respectively.

Run this for 6weeks.

If you dislike the bloat, add 150-200mg 4OHT or 3-alpha into the mix, or try MDHT or M5AA orals @ 50-100mg a day.

alpha-longhorn

Awards
M1t is good to use whether it's your first cycle or not.. I'd run it at around 10mg daily with grapefruit juice... I'd also take some R-ala. This would be good for about 4 weeks or maybe even 6 depending on you...

Yes you will get the side effects like high liver value and low cholesterol count.. Yes you will get lazy and sleepy all day but if you are a real bodybuilder you'll find a way to work around that one..

Supplement with some garlic... 10mg of m1t for 6 weeks will NOT be the reason you die 10 years early...

blitzit

Awards
what should be a PCT on lets say 2 weeks of M1T at 5-10 a day...then 4 weeks of 4ad cyp 700mg week, 1t cyp 400-500mg a week......what should the dosages of nolva or clomid or both at the same time.........one more question......wht if i did a M1t M4ohn cycle of 2-3weeks of m1t and 4 weeks of M4ohn what should the PCT be on that guys? thank you so much appreciated greatly.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You wont notice anything from 4 weeks of cyps. They take ~4 weeks to kick in.

Do you even know you have to inject cyps?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
umm, 4 weeks of the cyp's aren't going to do a whole lot. takes a couple weeks to start working it's magic. i'd go at least 8 weeks IMO.

combining other methyl's with m1t is not a good idea either. too liver toxic. stick to the first plan. :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
if it your 1st cycle use 1-ad and 4-ad, you will get gains just as good if not better than M1T.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
M1t is good to use whether it's your first cycle or not.. I'd run it at around 10mg daily with grapefruit juice... I'd also take some R-ala. This would be good for about 4 weeks or maybe even 6 depending on you...
????

I think what Meathead laid out was great advice. This advice above, IMO, is getting a little on the careless side.

blitzit

Awards
If i did use M1t id only take it for about 2-3weeks....at most. stop and Pct and go about my business with added stregnth and weight. input?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
First off, for a first cycle I would recommend using 1AD and 4AD. CNW will be adding his 1AD soon, and it's priced good. Use the 4AD in a transdermal. If not 1AD, then 1-test in a transdermal.

If you choose to do M1T, you are going to want to stack it with some 4AD. This will help with the sides. I would dose it for a first cycle at 5mg's ed. If that was not enough, then use 10mg's the next cycle.

Make sure you use Nolva for PCT, keep your calories high during PCT, and your lower your training volume/intesity durng PCT.

There are a ton of threads here about M1T and different cycles. Look through them and see what others have experienced.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Yes you will get the side effects like high liver value and low cholesterol count.. Yes you will get lazy and sleepy all day but if you are a real bodybuilder you'll find a way to work around that one..

Supplement with some garlic... 10mg of m1t for 6 weeks will NOT be the reason you die 10 years early...

6 weeks of M1T? How much experience do you have with this stuff?

bitwise

Awards
I agree with 1AD/4AD first off. I had about 15 lbs gain off that. Only side was high blood pressure. Later I ran M1T. Had to stop due to horrible lower back cramps on leg/back days interfering with workouts after 10 days; minimal gains were not worth the sides (cramping, lethargy, testicular atrophy, etc...) I for one will not take M1T again.