Expensive Orals - Anavar vs Primobolan

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I've seen these two steroids compared each other, but those are contraddictory.

Not considering the price for a moment, I know there has been plenty of posts about oxandrolone, enough to make me plan to try it in the future.
Now, I'd like to hear if someone actually used Primo (possibly alone and in tablet form) and with which results.

size

Awards
  • Established
Primobolan tabs are rare and expensive so I would imagine feedback from men is rare. I used primo tabs a few years ago and would not do it again.

Oxandrolone is a great oral steroid.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
The overall cost for a 6 weeks cycle would be about the same for me.
The sides seems almost non-existant for both compounds. But Ox is 17-aa.

I also dont know how poor is the bioavailability of Primo. Maybe a feedback from someone who pinned it would be useful too.

Thanks for your answer, size. How much was your dose? Were those the original german tabs?

sarge

Awards
PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT AND ANAVAR ARE USUALLY USED TO BRIDGE WITH.ANAVAR IS NOT A GRAT MASS BUILDING DRUG BUT THE GAINS YOU MAKE WITH IT ARE QUALITY GAINS THAT YOU WILL KEEP.-------SORRY MY CAPS BUTTON IS STUCK ON.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT AND ANAVAR ARE USUALLY USED TO BRIDGE WITH.ANAVAR IS NOT A GRAT MASS BUILDING DRUG BUT THE GAINS YOU MAKE WITH IT ARE QUALITY GAINS THAT YOU WILL KEEP.-------SORRY MY CAPS BUTTON IS STUCK ON.
Bro - bridges are a stupid debunked theory. there is no such thing. any intake of adrogens will supress you.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
primo tabs are not methylated but rather an acetate ester, so you would have to take large quantity for it to work. anavar is methylated and works at i think it is .2 mg per Kg of your weight.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Blah. Both of these are a waste of money.

JohnnyB

Awards
oral primo would be the most expensive because you need 200-300mg ed to see results.

JohnnyB

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not just buy a case of M4OHN from Custom--$10 a bottle.

Why drop so much money on tabs that have a high fake percentage and don't have huge results?

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Var really isn't that expensive if you buy it in bulk powder. In fact, it's close to the price of M1T powder.

cobra1414

Awards
You must be getting ripped off on your m1t then, cause last time I checked var is not $8/g.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Oh, I thought M1T powder was $10/gram. Cheapest Oxandrolone powder I've seen is $12/gram.

Last edited:

gobig1

Awards
For practicality purposes......steroid Powders are NOT readlily available for purchase and for those that have suppliers they DO NOT readily reveal such closely guarded sources.....back to reality please.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Your point is well taken. I was just saying that this is the cheapest price that I have seen personally. But overall, from a cost:gains perspective, I feel var just doesn't cut it.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Why not just buy a case of M4OHN from Custom--$10 a bottle.
Why when i got 6 bottles free with my Superdrol purchase? ;)

Anyway I wanna try everything once in my life. So, if i'm sure its not a fake (italian ox and german primo from real pharmacies are not fake) and if i can afford it, i probably will.
At least after my stock of PH/PS is gone.
The only point why I want to try primo and why i started this thread is that its not 17aa.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
oral primo would be the most expensive because you need 200-300mg ed to see results.
Considering my past experience with m4ohn and my weight, I think i would get good results from 20-25mg of ox (SPA one is about the same quality than Oxandrin but 10 times cheaper here :D)

Thank you for posting the recommende dosage.
I have to recalculate the cost of 200mg ED primo...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
For practicality purposes......steroid Powders are NOT readlily available for purchase and for those that have suppliers they DO NOT readily reveal such closely guarded sources.....back to reality please.
someone's just not looking hard enough :rolleyes: