4 week update on first cycle!!

hardlyworkin

Awards
Well its been 4 weeks since I started my first cycle. I am running Test E at 500mg per week for 12 weeks and Dbol at 30mg/day for weeks 1-4 and HCG for weeks 4-13 at 500IU/week. The Dbol is all done and I just did my first injection of HCG on Saturday. Well I have to say things are comming along nicely. This is kind of a dirty bulk....not the cleanest but trying to keep fat gain on the low side. I train 5 days per week going heavy on every exercise after warmup for 4-8 reps. Well here are the results after 4 weeks I have gained 23lbs of fat, water and muscle. I have been eating 3500-4000cals a day (blah!!). The strength gains have been great. Flat bench went from sets with 295lbs to 345lbs, deadlift went from sets with 365lbs to 415lbs(back pumps make DL hard), squat went from sets with 325lbs to 365lbs, barbell rows went from 185lbs to 275lbs, and curls went from sets with 130lbs to 145lbs. So far I am very impressed...I have no measurements to compare before and after with but with the fat gain its really hard to tell how much muscle was gained..however I am definitely looking bigger. Cant wait till the test really starts to kick in.... I am definitely feeling tired and bloated from eating all this food.... I am gonna clean up my diet a bit during the last 8 weeks to see if I can keep the gains a bit cleaner, pants are gettin a bit tight..hehehehe.

Also.... I have not had a drop of alcohol for about 6 weeks and I was wondering since I am off the oral...could I wait a weeks and have a few drinks this weekend. I have a party to go to and would like to let loose a bit...possibly 4-5 beers and a jack and coke??? I have been taking milk thistle, NAC, and R-ala since the beginning. I cant imagine the Test E being liver toxic???

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i sympathize with the dbol back pumps. those suck.

ahh, the eternal drinking and gear question. we all know by now we're not supposed to, but keeping it within reason won't **** you up IMO. don't make a habit of it though.