3rd Cycle: Test, Deca, HcG, CJC-1295 and GHRP-6

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
Long time reader (over a year) and first time poster. I have a lot of respect for the guys on this forum and I thought I'd go public with my cycle and goals for your feedback.

This is my 3rd "cycle", however I consider it my first REAL cycle. My first pro hormone cycle was Tri-methyl xtreme (Superdrol clone + Epi + Max LMG) which gave me almost 18lbs of gains in 5 weeks; but I was dumb and didn't know anything about PCT so for the next few weeks that followed I lost about 50% of my gains and felt super lethargic, barely any sex drive. Got my "pills" from some bro who didn't educate me much. I was desperate, at 5'11 weighing only 165.

During my second cycle I had already started reading. I did the Tri-methyl again for 4 weeks plus 250gm of test enanthate for 10 weeks and I had "PCT" which was just OTC Post Cycle II by Powerlabs. Well my gains weren't that great, 6 or 7 lbs at the most, but I struggled to keep it on.

I now weigh a maintainable 178.

So for the last 6 months, I've been reading everything there is to read on this site and I'd like to think I'm smarter. So I've taken the time to develop a true cycle based on the knowledge I've obtained to see if I can get some bro-help on my gaps. I'm a nerd by trade, I organize and keep numbers, and you BET I will keep a steady log with pictures if you guys are willing to help.

I want to achieve a 190-195 lean physique post cycle.

Here's the plan:

GEAR
Test: 200mg 2x per week for 12 weeks
Deca: 200mg 2x per week for 10 weeks
hCG: 250 iu 2x per week for 12 weeks
Arimidex: unsure of dosage/frequency

PEPTIDES
CJC-1295 no DAC (mod grf1-29): 50mcg 2x per day (morning 30 minutes before food, night post work out/before bed) for 16 weeks (pre load)
GHRP-6: 100mcg 2x per day (morning 30 minutes before food, night post work out/before bed) for 16 weeks (pre load)

PCT: (need some help here I think)
Clomid or Nolvadex? can't tell which is better.
DAA, Longjack

SUPPLEMENTS:
No Xplode pre-workout, Multi-vitamin (animal pak), and blend of protein (whey throughout the day and post workout, casein before bed), cycle assist

Lastly: Should I include the Tri-methyl Xtreme in this cycle too, or do I have enough? I have two extra bottles at home that I had bought and I'm not sure if I should use them or sell them.

My eating is meticulous: I cook at home and plan my meals ahead of time, 4,000 calories a day and 200 grams of protein a day is not an issue.

I can work out 3-4 days a week no problem, and I sleep 7-8 hours a day. I do not drink alcohol on cycle.

Looking to bulk up and keep the muscle when I'm done. My metabolism is so damn fast that if I eat less than 2,000 calories a day I'll lose 5 lbs in a week.

Thanks for the tips, brosefs!

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
Pretty sure its a good idea to run test higher then deca to avoid deca dick.
pct you can use both
clomid 100/100/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20
someone correct me if im wrong tho.
bromo or caber helps while on deca also
1) About running Clomid and Nolva together -- I've heard that although this is generally accepted broscience, the results of running both simultaneously are negligible. I admit this is coming from a friend who is a pharmacology student and everyone here knows somebody who's done research on this or that, so I'm open to hearing more about the benefits of both together. Although I'm aware that Nolva & Tren is bad for some reason, in which case, if I did stack the prohormone with this, I'd probably not do Nolva but I'm guessing most guys here wouldn't recommend taking an oral PH with this cycle anyway.

2) I don't really know much about bromo or caber, so I'll do my research on that. Any additional information on what it's helpful for?

3) Can anyone else comment on the best dosage for Test + Deca together? I know about Deca dick -- within 24 hours of 1ml of Deca injection and natural test production drops to zero -- but does it kill the test you have also, or does running with any amount of Test suffice?

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
Pretty sure its a good idea to run test higher then deca to avoid deca dick.
pct you can use both
clomid 100/100/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20
someone correct me if im wrong tho.
bromo or caber helps while on deca also
I read this about bromo and caber on another area of this site that I cannot link because I'm a noob:

"cabergoline can cause grief with heart valves - NO WAY MAN! Bromocriptine has a lot of uncomfortable effects (nausea and orthostatic hypotension being big ones); possibly less pertient with short-acting forms. Plus, you could see lowering of blood sugar which will lower inert insulin levels and could at least hypothetically-speaking make SHBG levels increase...WTF! Now what? "

I guess I just want to understand the benefits considering the risk....

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
my cycle was going to look like this
deca 400mg week 1-12
test e 600mg week 1-14
dbol kick

clomid/nolva pct
arom ai every other day

but need to also find out more about bromo or caber
From what I've read, you may also want to consider running HCG with that cycle. You'll be suppressed from the test alone, and Deca has a reputation on shutting you down completely and making it hard to bounce back. The HCG should help make the PCT go smoother if taken during the cycle and into the PCT.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
SUPPLEMENTS:
No Xplode pre-workout, Multi-vitamin (animal pak), and blend of protein (whey throughout the day and post workout, casein before bed), cycle assist
I would also start taking fish oil, creatine, and perhaps a joint supp. The Deca is going to be good to your joints, but a good joint supp is a good idea for anyone who lifts heavy a lot. Take the creatine at 5g a day, even when you cycle off.

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
I would also start taking fish oil, creatine, and perhaps a joint supp. The Deca is going to be good to your joints, but a good joint supp is a good idea for anyone who lifts heavy a lot. Take the creatine at 5g a day, even when you cycle off.
I hadn't considered taking additional joint supp, thanks for the recommendation. Is there one that you favor? I believe NO-xplode contains creatine so I'm good on that front and I do plan on running 250iu of hCG every 4 days throughout the cycle.

Now I hear a lot about fish oil, but can someone help me understand what it's good for?

Thanks again everyine.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Yeah bro I would up ur test. Like someone posted already needs to b a bit higher than decca. I'm startting my cycle at 500 test and midway gunna up to 750. Other than that I think u got the majors covered. Good luck!

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I hadn't considered taking additional joint supp, thanks for the recommendation. Is there one that you favor? I believe NO-xplode contains creatine so I'm good on that front and I do plan on running 250iu of hCG every 4 days throughout the cycle.

Now I hear a lot about fish oil, but can someone help me understand what it's good for?

Thanks again everyine.
For joint supps I just take Glucosamine made by Sundown Naturals, but any good joint supplement should be fine. The fish oil will help with blood pressure and overall cardiovascular health, which can be an issue while on cycle.

Check the N.O.Xplode and see how much creatine it has. You'll want to take in 5g per day, so if the N.O.X isn't up to 5g you can add a little extra to get there.

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
For joint supps I just take Glucosamine made by Sundown Naturals, but any good joint supplement should be fine. The fish oil will help with blood pressure and overall cardiovascular health, which can be an issue while on cycle.

Check the N.O.Xplode and see how much creatine it has. You'll want to take in 5g per day, so if the N.O.X isn't up to 5g you can add a little extra to get there.
Thanks for the tips on joint health, blood pressure, and cardiovascular health. Hadn't really taken those factors into consideration. When I get everything in order and begin my cycle, I'll keep a detailed log for you guys to follow.

Anyone have any feedback on the peptide end of things? I'd like to think I've done a considerable amount of research and I'm taking a conservative approach to coax my body into increasing its own GH production but I'm open to hearing other people's experience.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
To be totaly honest im not too familiar with bromo or caber i was looking into a deca cycle as well and everything I keep ready recommend one of them,I was hoping somone with more experience with these would chime in. Read this somewhere when a guy couldnt get his libido back up while after deca "Buy caber or prami ASAP.. With prolactin floating around in your system you cannot recover correctly.. Deca lingers in the system for quite a long time after pct you should run caber during cycle and pct imo .25-.5mg twice a week." sorry its not too much help I know.
You run Bromo, caber or prami to control prolactin whilst cycling 19nor compounds. Usually you only start taking them once prolactin related sides occur as they do have side effects of their own. If I was you since you've run low dose test in the past why not run a higher dose of test? 5-600mg per week.
How would you know what compound is causing sides if you haven't run them? If you start to develop gyno for example how would you know whether it's estrogen related or prolactin related?? At least if you've run test at 500mg a week then you know how your body reacts to supraphysiological amounts of test, then next cycle put deca in and if you start to develop sides then you know what's causing them.

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
You run Bromo, caber or prami to control prolactin whilst cycling 19nor compounds. Usually you only start taking them once prolactin related sides occur as they do have side effects of their own. If I was you since you've run low dose test in the past why not run a higher dose of test? 5-600mg per week.
How would you know what compound is causing sides if you haven't run them? If you start to develop gyno for example how would you know whether it's estrogen related or prolactin related?? At least if you've run test at 500mg a week then you know how your body reacts to supraphysiological amounts of test, then next cycle put deca in and if you start to develop sides then you know what's causing them.

And just when I think that I've done all my homework and have all my ducks in a row, I get a curve ball and realize I have so much more to learn.

I guess I'm not really familiar with prolactin side effects, is that a result of the Deca? Whereas estrogen is the side of test? So what you're saying is that I'm better off increasing my dose of test to 500-600mg per week without deca to see how I respond?

Well I do know that above 300mg, I start to experience some mild gyno, but I guess that's what the arimidex is for. One time when I ran superdrol and test together, I experienced some shedding, even though everything seems normal now. A buddy on here told me that the superdrol is very harsh and probably the reason I was shedding.

Do you think I would experience any shedding on an increased dose of test?

Thanks for the tips guys, this is really good, I'm taking notes.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
And just when I think that I've done all my homework and have all my ducks in a row, I get a curve ball and realize I have so much more to learn.

I guess I'm not really familiar with prolactin side effects, is that a result of the Deca? Whereas estrogen is the side of test? So what you're saying is that I'm better off increasing my dose of test to 500-600mg per week without deca to see how I respond?

Well I do know that above 300mg, I start to experience some mild gyno, but I guess that's what the arimidex is for. One time when I ran superdrol and test together, I experienced some shedding, even though everything seems normal now. A buddy on here told me that the superdrol is very harsh and probably the reason I was shedding.

Do you think I would experience any shedding on an increased dose of test?

Thanks for the tips guys, this is really good, I'm taking notes.
Yeah prolactin sides come with deca ( nandrolone ) and tren. And an increase in estrogen is a result of test aromatising. I'd suggest running a higher dose test cycle. That way you know how your body reacts to the higher test then you can add a compound to your next run and so on. If you did have your heart set on running deca run it at a low dose. 300mg should give you the joint lubricating benefits and also the anabolic effect without causing any sides.
If your prone to gyno have armidex or aromasin on cycle with letro as a backup incase it flares up.
Yeah SD is a very liver toxic compound. What do you mean by shedding??

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
Yeah prolactin sides come with deca ( nandrolone ) and tren. And an increase in estrogen is a result of test aromatising. I'd suggest running a higher dose test cycle. That way you know how your body reacts to the higher test then you can add a compound to your next run and so on. If you did have your heart set on running deca run it at a low dose. 300mg should give you the joint lubricating benefits and also the anabolic effect without causing any sides.
If your prone to gyno have armidex or aromasin on cycle with letro as a backup incase it flares up.
Yeah SD is a very liver toxic compound. What do you mean by shedding??
I like the approach of using lower doses before going higher. To be honest, the biggest reason I'm anxious to try deca is because next summer will be my first summer as a 30 year old and I really want to kick it off looking and feeling the best I have ever felt. That being said, I don't think it's a good idea for me to do 2 cycles in 6 months -- I was planning on starting in March and running until possibly June. Unless I did a short 8 week burst from January-February, PCT March, off in April, and then cycle back on in May again. That just doesn't seem like enough time off in my opinion, but maybe I'm too conservative. What do you think?

As for shedding: I was literally losing hair in the shower. I still have a full head of hair, but every time I showered, it just seemed like clumps of hair would come out in my hand, I had to unclog my drain at least once a week. Since then, the shedding has stopped, I never have to unclog my drain anymore, and my head feels thick again. It sucks because I felt an amazing strength increase on the superdrol, but my girlfriend loves my hair and doesn't care about my muscles, so it's not exactly an even trade off.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I like the approach of using lower doses before going higher. To be honest, the biggest reason I'm anxious to try deca is because next summer will be my first summer as a 30 year old and I really want to kick it off looking and feeling the best I have ever felt. That being said, I don't think it's a good idea for me to do 2 cycles in 6 months -- I was planning on starting in March and running until possibly June. Unless I did a short 8 week burst from January-February, PCT March, off in April, and then cycle back on in May again. That just doesn't seem like enough time off in my opinion, but maybe I'm too conservative. What do you think?

As for shedding: I was literally losing hair in the shower. I still have a full head of hair, but every time I showered, it just seemed like clumps of hair would come out in my hand, I had to unclog my drain at least once a week. Since then, the shedding has stopped, I never have to unclog my drain anymore, and my head feels thick again. It sucks because I felt an amazing strength increase on the superdrol, but my girlfriend loves my hair and doesn't care about my muscles, so it's not exactly an even trade off.
Like I said man it's your decision if you want to do it then do it. With 500mg test and 300mg deca you'll have fantastic results. The norm for time between cycles is time on = time off plus pct. But if you want to jump back on earlier get some bloodwork done to make sure everything's back where it should be.
Ah shedding yes unfortunately that is a side effect of steroid use. There's a good sticky about hair loss on one of the forums on here can't remember which one but it was a good read.

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
Like I said man it's your decision if you want to do it then do it. With 500mg test and 300mg deca you'll have fantastic results. The norm for time between cycles is time on = time off plus pct. But if you want to jump back on earlier get some bloodwork done to make sure everything's back where it should be.
Ah shedding yes unfortunately that is a side effect of steroid use. There's a good sticky about hair loss on one of the forums on here can't remember which one but it was a good read.
Shedding.... ::sigh:: is that something you've had trouble with?

I think I'll stick to my schedule and start my cycle in march then, I don't like to rush into things before I've completely bounced back from a cycle.

As of right now I'm still making considerable progress in the gym naturally and I'd really prefer to use the gear again only when I reach a plateau, which I haven't hit at the moment. I'll do the 500mg of test and 300mg of deca per your suggestion. What's your take on the peptides? I'm finding conflicting information between guys that swear by them and others that consider it totally bunk. I'm leaning toward not messing with peptides and instead just focus on the best diet possible.

What's your experience with cycles? Have you ever done a prop or a prop+enan cycle? I was wondering about kick starting my enanthate cycle with 2 weeks of prop. Ah, I just want to try so many things!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Shedding.... ::sigh:: is that something you've had trouble with?

I think I'll stick to my schedule and start my cycle in march then, I don't like to rush into things before I've completely bounced back from a cycle.

As of right now I'm still making considerable progress in the gym naturally and I'd really prefer to use the gear again only when I reach a plateau, which I haven't hit at the moment. I'll do the 500mg of test and 300mg of deca per your suggestion. What's your take on the peptides? I'm finding conflicting information between guys that swear by them and others that consider it totally bunk. I'm leaning toward not messing with peptides and instead just focus on the best diet possible.

What's your experience with cycles? Have you ever done a prop or a prop+enan cycle? I was wondering about kick starting my enanthate cycle with 2 weeks of prop. Ah, I just want to try so many things!
I've only run one cycle personally, I only just got approval from the girl to do my second one lol. If your making natty gains in the gym I'd wait until you plateau.
I've also heard mixed reports in peptides. Some people swear by them and others say they don't do much. Only one way to find out lol!
Kickstarting with prop is a great idea. You'll get stable levels a lot quicker. It's the same principle as an oral kickstart where you'll be running off the prop until your enanthate levels stabalise.
Haha I know the feeling man! There's always your next cycle... And the one after that!

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
I've only run one cycle personally, I only just got approval from the girl to do my second one lol. If your making natty gains in the gym I'd wait until you plateau.
I've also heard mixed reports in peptides. Some people swear by them and others say they don't do much. Only one way to find out lol!
Kickstarting with prop is a great idea. You'll get stable levels a lot quicker. It's the same principle as an oral kickstart where you'll be running off the prop until your enanthate levels stabalise.
Haha I know the feeling man! There's always your next cycle... And the one after that!
The girls always have the final say huh? Mine doesn't want me to get too big, I think it's cute (and a huge relief because it's so much goddamn work!).

Well let me know when you get going on your next cycle man. I'll be preparing for mine. I get obsessive about planning and line up all the supplements, vitamins, gear, food, and workout schedule ahead of time. ::nerd::

Thanks for all the help!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
The girls always have the final say huh? Mine doesn't want me to get too big, I think it's cute (and a huge relief because it's so much goddamn work!).

Well let me know when you get going on your next cycle man. I'll be preparing for mine. I get obsessive about planning and line up all the supplements, vitamins, gear, food, and workout schedule ahead of time. ::nerd::

Thanks for all the help!
Yeah man we gotta keep them happy lol! My girl hates me cycling but she begrudgingly supports me lol.
I'm looking at march for my cycle. Need to finish stripping this fat off me first lol.
I'm one for preparation too man. IMO a poorly planned cycle is set for failure.