Someone tell me what is this thing i got on my chest

danger9918

Awards
Almost 5 days ago i returned from the best chest workout ever (never been this pumped in 5 years of lifting).. 1-2 days later and i notice this thing on my chest, no idea what it is; I'm assuming it has to do with the blood pressure from my H-drol cycle ? (I'm on the fifth week now)

Here's a picture

Attachments

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Almost 5 days ago i returned from the best chest workout ever (never been this pumped in 5 years of lifting).. 1-2 days later and i notice this thing on my chest, no idea what it is; I'm assuming it has to do with the blood pressure from my H-drol cycle ? (I'm on the fifth week now)

Here's a picture
Any chance it's just a big zit/ cyst?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Infected or inflamed zit just from the pic.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Type 2b herpes simplex, stuff can be very dangerous. I can see it is also spreading by the smaller one thats above it, go to the doctors..

J/k its a mofo zit.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
I got the same thing a while back but it was on my traps,,its gta have somethin to do with the cycle, ur hormones, and glands. Just pop it ha

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I got the same thing a while back but it was on my traps,,its gta have somethin to do with the cycle, ur hormones, and glands. Just pop it ha
noonononono do not pop it. chest zits are like zits on steroids, it will not pop. if you press on it, itll just get sore and spread

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
noonononono do not pop it. chest zits are like zits on steroids, it will not pop. if you press on it, itll just get sore and spread
Dude speaks the truth. I actually ha a hug one I ruptured under the skin, got infected and took over a week to clear

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Oohh well nvm.dnt pop it haha... ill remeber that nxt time...they just look so damn nasty lol

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Ditto.
I sometimes get ones like that- ie, they dont have a white head- on my face (exept not that big). If you pop it it will pop underneath and get bigger and last longer. Just leave it and put some cream on it. You could also try vitamin b5 to treat it.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
If this is the start of cystic acne, which I got real bad on my back las cycle you can take some doxycycline from a vet supply store. Same grade as human **** and 100 mg a day will keep the cystic acne at bay

danger9918

Awards
Damn I'm actually considering ending my cycle at the end of week 5 after reading above posters advice. I'm go grab some Vitamin B5 today and I'll see how it goes by the end of the week.

Thanks for the replies people

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
dont short it. its just a zit, itll go away with time. not like its summer anymore. just dint scratch it iff or itll leave a small scar

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ :rofl:

danger9918

Awards
IMG-20121107-00227.jpg

Got some more on back today.. I'm already on 550mg of Vitamin B5 daily.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Some spots can be due to liver problems I believe. Imo just go to the doc and get checked out.

danger9918

Awards
I'm also getting this burning feeling on my skin, kinda like when a sun burn but without a change in color.

My question is, is it okay if i start tapering the h-drol down ? I need 3-4 more days for the erase + daa to get here and i don't want to get anymore of these zits or running into any liver problems. I already have my nolvadex but I need to know where to go from now.

I know i should have ordered them beforehand but I didn't expect this to happen.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
you can always jst start pct. erase isnt really used till week 3 pct anyways. and daa shoulda been started a week ago

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Why are you trying to avoid the doc? Seems as though you're feeling worse and hoping pct will fix a problem that you have no clue what the cause is. If it's acne f it and finish the cycle but if you're worried I'd go to the doc.

I also agree it may be AIDS...

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
leave it alone for a week. it should go away. if it doesnt, or you start getting a lot more, go see a doc.

fit4me

fit4me

Awards
halodrol?
yes its likely from that
you acne medication on it and let it alone
it will clear up

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
H-drol gave me acne on my shoulders and back. Are you taking cycle assist?

-Gh

danger9918

Awards
you can always jst start pct. erase isnt really used till week 3 pct anyways. and daa shoulda been started a week ago
Well I finish week 5 this Saturday which is when i start im supposed to start daa until week 6.

Why are you trying to avoid the doc? Seems as though you're feeling worse and hoping pct will fix a problem that you have no clue what the cause is. If it's acne f it and finish the cycle but if you're worried I'd go to the doc.

I also agree it may be AIDS...
I have my reasons why I'm avoiding a doctor.

H-drol gave me acne on my shoulders and back. Are you taking cycle assist?

-Gh
Yes, I'm taking 2 servings (8 pills) of CEL cycle assist.