To T3 or not to T3... more Test instead ?

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
The plan:

T3 150mcg 4-10/weeks
Test E 500mg 1-10/weeks
Superdrol 10/30/30/10 1-4/weeks
Anadrol 50mg 1-7/weeks
Superdrol 10/20/20 9-12/weeks

My question is T3 worth the extra 10 dollars to run @150mcg for cutting or should I run more Test @750mg ?

Lets say I'm in a 500kcal deficit loosing 1lb a week, what effect would T3 have on the results if I threw it in ?

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
I've read T3 to be quite catabolic and most only use it for pre-contest cutting or nutrition partitioning (which is a very low dose). T3 will most likely help you cut much faster, but IMO you can save more muscle cutting without the T3 if ur in a calorie defecit w/ gear. Just my 0.02; ive never tried the drug personally.

-GH

infraredline

Awards
The plan:

T3 150mcg 4-10/weeks
Test E 500mg 1-10/weeks
Superdrol 10/30/30/10 1-4/weeks
Anadrol 50mg 1-7/weeks
Superdrol 10/20/20 9-12/weeks

My question is T3 worth the extra 10 dollars to run @150mcg for cutting or should I run more Test @750mg ?

Lets say I'm in a 500kcal deficit loosing 1lb a week, what effect would T3 have on the results if I threw it in ?
Get rid of the t3 no need to f**k with your thyroid as it functions just fine on its own

If you are cutting then anadrol is an awful idea an is an awful idea anyways, dbol is the better choice

Don't increase your test, 500mg is more then enough but if you want to cut, test p would be better

This is my recommendation
For cutting
1-8 test p 100mg eod
2-8 tbol 50mg ed or Anavar 50mg Ed
1-8 Adex .25mg ed

For bulking
1-12 test e 500mg (250mg mon 250 thurs)
1-4 dbol 40mg ed
8-12 tbol 50mg ed
1-12 Adex (.25mg Ed)

What's your pct like?

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Get rid of the t3 no need to f**k with your thyroid as it functions just fine on its own

If you are cutting then anadrol is an awful idea an is an awful idea anyways, dbol is the better choice

Don't increase your test, 500mg is more then enough but if you want to cut, test p would be better

This is my recommendation
For cutting
1-8 test p 100mg eod
2-8 tbol 50mg ed or Anavar 50mg Ed
1-8 Adex .25mg ed

For bulking
1-12 test e 500mg (250mg mon 250 thurs)
1-4 dbol 40mg ed
8-12 tbol 50mg ed
1-12 Adex (.25mg Ed)

What's your pct like?
I've chosen anadrol for strength gains and I want to try something new, Tbol and anavar cost too much.

PCT

Clomid: 50/50/50/50
Nolva: 20/0/0/0 (probably won't use Nolva, don't like it)
Adex: 1mg/week for 3 then taper

infraredline

Awards
I've chosen anadrol for strength gains and I want to try something new, Tbol and anavar cost too much.

PCT

Clomid: 50/50/50/50
Nolva: 20/0/0/0 (probably won't use Nolva, don't like it)
Adex: 1mg/week for 3 then taper
Get rid of the anadrol my friend dbol is better, anadrol produces very poor quality gains that just look bad but if you are trying to cut neither of these are a good choice

Tbol is not terribly expensive but a cheaper alternative would be halodrol

That is not a good pct either, clomid is to high and nolvadex is s**t on top of that you need more support to recover your hpta

This is what it should be

Clomid 25/25/25/25 or torem 90/60/60/30
D-apsartic acid 3g a day
Recycle by purus labs
Aromasin 12.5mg ed or 35mg formestane ed

The two weeks prior to pct you need to blast hcg at 1000iu per week with 1000iu of vitamin e along with it

Also I would get an organ support supplement since you are using orals

You may be thinking this is overkill but your pct is the most important part of your cycle, if you aren't willing to spend the money on your pct that you need to then you shouldn't be using aas

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Anadrol and superdrol at the same time???

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anadrol and superdrol at the same time???
Plus test, is going to make you feel like a freak.
I haven't gotten to stack the two, yet,
But from talking with those that have, they loved it.

10-20mg of Sd, 50mg of anadrol.

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Plus test, is going to make you feel like a freak.
I haven't gotten to stack the two, yet,
But from talking with those that have, they loved it.

10-20mg of Sd, 50mg of anadrol.
Yeah man! another reason I wanna run the two, besides Superdrol @ 30mg gives me that wellbeing, confidence, euphoria !

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get rid of the anadrol my friend dbol is better, anadrol produces very poor quality gains that just look bad but if you are trying to cut neither of these are a good choice

That is not a good pct either, clomid is to high and nolvadex is s**t on top of that you need more support to recover your hpta

D-apsartic acid 3g a day
Recycle by purus labs

The two weeks prior to pct you need to blast hcg at 1000iu per week with 1000iu of vitamin e along with it

You may be thinking this is overkill but your pct is the most important part of your cycle, if you aren't willing to spend the money on your pct that you need to then you shouldn't be using aas
Clomid is too low. 50mg 4 weeks.

Formestane is also too low, 100mg, either oral or topical.

10mg Sd, 50mg abomb, 4weeks 1-4

Then last 4 weeks, 30mg of Sd or last 6 weeks 30mg of dimethazine with t3

T3 is going to help, cause when you take Supraphysiological dosages of steroids, you fcuk your thyroid all up.

I have a thread on it somewhere.

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards

D-apsartic acid 3g a day
Recycle by purus labs

Loling at the "Clomid is too high"
I'll be running NAC @1.2grams (pretty cheap stuff)

Nolvadex isn't ****, loling once again.. I don't need advice on PCT I need advice on to T3 or not.
I'll be running HCG @1000IU /week during cycle

infraredline

Awards
Loling at the "Clomid is too high"
I'll be running NAC @1.2grams (pretty cheap stuff)

Nolvadex isn't ****, loling once again.. I don't need advice on PCT I need advice on to T3 or not.
I'll be running HCG @1000IU /week during cycle
You do realize nolvadex decreases collagen synthesis correct? And it increases clotting which you don't want since your rbc is going to be significantly increased

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
You do realize nolvadex decreases collagen synthesis correct? And it increases clotting which you don't want since your rbc is going to be significantly increased
Doesn't make it sh*t, It is outdated though imo

infraredline

Awards
Doesn't make it sh*t, It is outdated though imo
Alright fair enough, the reason I say that though is why would anyone bother with it if there are better things out there such ad clomid or torem

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Alright fair enough, the reason I say that though is why would anyone bother with it if there are better things out there such ad clomid or torem
I know man, I was referring to recovery of test, Nolva is bs asides that.

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Found a source for DNP #winning

I may run this, abit on the expensive side though
Will you be logging this cycle? I'm interested to see the results

-GH

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Turinabol is WELL WORTH IT! Use it was a test kicker weeks 1-6 and you will not regret it my friend. Strength lean gains and great compound all around.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Turinabol is WELL WORTH IT! Use it was a test kicker weeks 1-6 and you will not regret it my friend. Strength lean gains and great compound all around.
I actually have been thinking about this for several days, I would.recommend swapping to dbol..its more potent and more effective for men and more cost efficient.