New PH Vazodrol by Scitech Labs Need help with info..

jalincoln

Awards
Anyone heard of this new designer PH called Vazodrol by SciTech Labs. Its a 2 in 1. Basically it is a pre-wrokout plus a PH. I bought some the other day from the Supp store and he bragged about it. When I got home, I tried looking into it and its all the same. Same basic information but no company info or any logs. I attempted to pull up the website on the bottle and it wont pull up. It keeps giving me an error message. I'm not really willing to put anything in my body without knowing more information. I do know that it conatins 6.5 mg of Methylstenbolone which I hear is very strong stuff from the research I have done so far. This is basically going to be my first cycle and I want to be as safe as possible with the most gains... Please, if anyone can help me or give me some advice about thi product it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Newbe...

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
I'm on m sten right now and its not that bad. You need to take at least 12 mg to see results because 6.5 at 1 cap is not enough.. It's not really that harsh in my opinion and you will love it. Dry gains imo.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
I'm running m sten for my second cycle, but I don't respond well to milder phs. IMO you should run the msten for your first cycle and not waste time with milder compounds like hdrol or epi.

Just be prepared for bp headaches as your body adjusts to the compound.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Scoops (3,978.5mg)

Servings per Container: 45

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 250mg 417%
Vitamin B3 40mg 200%
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI) 2mg 100%
Vitamin B9 200mcg 50%
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 250mcg 4,166%

Transport / Volumizer Complex 3000mg
Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine,
L-Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate

Power CMP 165mg
Caffeine Anhydrous, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine
Anabolic Compounds 6mg
Methylstenbolone
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Citric Acid Anhydrous, N&A Watermelon
Flavoring, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40 Lake, Silicon Dioxide.

INTERESTING.. looks strong. lot of stuff for PWO in there to get u pumped. but as mentioned above u would need 2 scoops. to get the 12mg of msten

making this bottle only last 3 1/2 week. so u may need to get 2 bottles

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
products like this suck. i would use it in addition to running a methyl stenbolone product, like ultradrol.

jalincoln

Awards
products like this suck. i would use it in addition to running a methyl stenbolone product, like ultradrol.
I'm running m sten for my second cycle, but I don't respond well to milder phs. IMO you should run the msten for your first cycle and not waste time with milder compounds like hdrol or epi.

Just be prepared for bp headaches as your body adjusts to the compound.
Hey thanks for your feedback Trek. How long has it taken for your body to adjust to the dosing. Also how often were the headaches. Do you know what you BP rose to since you started your cycle. Thanks again man...

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
agreed. It's gimmicky, I would go with a different option, m-sten is great though. I use RZF's to great effect

Allday219

Allday219

Awards
Any word on this product at all? I was at a local supplement shop and saw it. The owner was sayin it's good atuff