I want to run 1 prohormone cycle. advice on gain keeping?

Cokeboyz

Awards
Would I be able to keep all my gains if I ran like a 6 week h drol cycle with a very good pct then just went natural?

Nickype

Awards
Would I be able to keep all my gains if I ran like a 6 week h drol cycle with a very good pct then just went natural?
Yes you can. Work hard with lower reps but heavier weights in PCT but slightly more sets. 5x5 sets can well for some. Use a SERM after the last day of your cycle and then an AI on week two of the PCT , something like ERASE. Also make sure you carry on with a good clean diet, 500cals over your maintance and carry this right through and past your PCT.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Yes you can. Work hard with lower reps but heavier weights in PCT but slightly more sets. 5x5 sets can well for some. Use a SERM after the last day of your cycle and then an AI on week two of the PCT , something like ERASE. Also make sure you carry on with a good clean diet, 500cals over your maintance and carry this right through and past your PCT.
I've read you should reload during pct. Not so?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You wont keep all gains --- because that would insinuate keeping the same tissue to fat ratio...

That just wont happen -- you can maintain some LBM that you accrued and minimize fat gain,

but never expect to 'freeze' cycle body composition when coming off cycle.

Use a good pct protocol like a serm + Testosterone Recovery Stack

-Matt

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Diet, diet, diet. Honestly a good PCT is easy to do. Get your SERM, your AI, your atty t-bnoster, a cortisol control if you want it, and dose them at the right times and dosages. The thing you need to focus hard on, on cycle/off cycle/PCT/natural is DIET. Nothing will change your body the way a solid diet will, I'm learning that more and more with every passing day I get more into this stuff. If you want to maximize the gains you keep focus on the diet. I dropped a few pounds in the beginning of hdrol PCT, so I upped cals a little and by the end of my PCT I was a couple pounds heavier than I was at the end of my hdrol cycle.