The Use of Dbol as a Supplement

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one big thing I disagree with is the 10 week cycle, the liver can handle hard hits for short time better than long slow ones.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I think that is a bad idea due to the liver toxicity. Even if the problem is overstated it still does not make it save IMO.. like BR said the liver can recover from hard hits that are short but over the long haul (10 weeks) I think it would be more pronouce. Also, you don't get to get a second chance playing with your liver. If you mess up your test production you are just on HRT for the rest of your life.. with the liver, you get put on list that might get you liver.. not a chance I am going to take.. test cycles work and I can live with the sides of them..

gobig1

Awards
First, don't anyone take this wrong.......I DO NOT condone wreckless abandon with androgens/anabolics.

Now, with that said, I sometimes get the feeling when reading about liver toxicity posts that they are just way blown out of proportion, the liver is an EXTREMELY resilient organ. In the case of alcohol, the most readily abused drug in the world, it takes DECADES to see severe, irreversible liver damage show up, this from DECADES (years and years and years) of DAILY alcohol intake and abuse.

IF (a big IF) you don't become an androholic/anabaholic, i.e., abuse androgens/anabolics on a daily basis without PCT and recovery for years, decades, I just don't think the "irreversable" severe damage will happen. Sure, your enzymes may be suppressed for a time, but it is nothing your liver can't recover from. Take proper care of it with the KNOWN supplements that detox the liver and keep it healthy and it will work for you as advertised. A few cycles a year is NOT abuse.

This is a very SUBJECTIVE subject, that is just my 2 cents, but liver health is not in as much danger as the permanent HRT is with androgen/anabolic abuse, if it were then we WOULD see all the pro's and more hardcore androholics dropping dead everyday. I know it is VERY important to maintain liver health, but I just think it is overblown at times.

GOBIG

Ript22Swole

Awards
yeah, most i'll do at a time is about four weeks of a 17aa compound, that's after my test and anabolic has kicked in just for an extra kick to make sure my mass gains don't come to a halt, other than that you're destroying your liver, I've got two ex-pro bodybuilders in my gym to testify to that

The Rob

Awards
First, don't anyone take this wrong.......I DO NOT condone wreckless abandon with androgens/anabolics.

Now, with that said, I sometimes get the feeling when reading about liver toxicity posts that they are just way blown out of proportion, the liver is an EXTREMELY resilient organ. In the case of alcohol, the most readily abused drug in the world, it takes DECADES to see severe, irreversible liver damage show up, this from DECADES (years and years and years) of DAILY alcohol intake and abuse.

GOBIG
makes a lot of sense, but what's alcohol toxicity vs. Andro toxity?

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Honestly, I feel that the liver toxicity of Dbol is pretty low. I have seen blood work time and time again proving this. In fact, at low to moderate doseages, I do not believe I have ever seen liver enzymes outside of the normal range. But what really concerns me is Dbols effects on lipids. I know Winny is notorious for destroying ones HDL, hence, why I will never do it. But most people love Winny for it's hardening/anabolic effects. But what really is worse for the lipids? Lets look at 2 different cycles.

Cycle 1
1-12 Test (500mg)
1-4 Moderate to high dose Dbol (35-55mgs)
9-12 Winny (50-75mg)

Cycle 2
1-12Test (500mg)
1-12 Dbol-Low dose Monday-Friday (15mgs)

Now, when looking at the first cycle, more than likely ones HDL/LDL won't be too good from the high dose Dbol (the test itself isn't too bad). Then through 5-8, your lipids begin to normalize. But then at week nine you throw in a high dose of Winny and your lipids are destroyed again (think close to M1T). Then you recover and do it again. In this 24 week cycle, more time is spent with ones HDL/LDL pretty....well...fucked.

But when looking at cycle two, ones lipids PROBALY wouldn't be too bad throughout the cycle. But please remember, everyone is different-get blood work damnit!

I feel that cycle 2 is less toxic to ones overall health (liver, HDL, LDL, RBC...etc.). Lets keep this discussion going.