Any die hard Topical Dermacrine users out there?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For anyone who has used Topical Dermacrine with great success either as a stand-alone or combined on cycle, please let me know your level of interest in keeping this product around?Anyone interested in this product -- please email [email protected]-Matt

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Im interested and i might add i to my upcoming cycle.. I hope it would keep some fat off during my bulk

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I always use dermacrine on cycle. Makes the cycles always run so much cleaner. I bet anyone who has ran a 6 week cycle without and then one with it can tell a huge difference.

Yates29

Awards
It should arrive Friday for me I will start on a cut Monday.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im intrested in the liquid demacrine PP use to have!i was actually was trying to find it a couple days ago and they are no more=(

could demacrine also be stacked with hdrol?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine and Hdrol work great together. I preferred the cream over the liquid version of it.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
For anyone who has used Topical Dermacrine with great success either as a stand-alone or combined on cycle, please let me know your level of interest in keeping this product around?Anyone interested in this product Matt
Interested former user right here. I also have a bottle on hand for my cycle starting in a few days! I would like to get another considering I only have enough for 4 weeks and wanna run 6 weeks.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
I sent in an email and never got a response. Thanks!