At What Point in a Cycle Does Shut Down Occur? (TRT-Related)

ajntorinj

Awards
I'm asking in the general sense, as I realize different drugs affect different people in different ways.

Background:

I have several cycles worth of prohormones that I bought some years ago. In the interim I was diagnosed with secondary hypogonadism. I figure I might as well use my PHs, since I want to quickly achieve my physique goals after a long series of set backs. I am on TRT (testosterone enanthate, HCG, and anastrozole), so if I incorporate prohormones into this regimen, I am thinking I should have superior results to someone not on exogenous testosterone. At some point the average person will be shut down, whereas I would have a constant level of testosterone with the prohormone on top of it (my blood work shows that I am in the upper range of free and bioavailable testosterone). I ask the original question to gauge how much of a difference this will make.

Another question: will not having to do a PCT allow me to recover faster from a cycle (lipids, liver health, etc)? If so, that would enable me to safely get in more cycles per year, yes?

As for why not just use the testosterone I am prescribed to blast and cruise, I would love to try that. Unfortunately, I do not have a source and I do not think I could get the necessary amount of testosterone for a blast via a doctor's order without landing in jail. Besides, I already have the h-drol, epi, and m-drol on hand.

Thanks in advance.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I'm asking in the general sense, as I realize different drugs affect different people in different ways.

Background:

I have several cycles worth of prohormones that I bought some years ago. In the interim I was diagnosed with secondary hypogonadism. I figure I might as well use my PHs, since I want to quickly achieve my physique goals after a long series of set backs. I am on TRT (testosterone enanthate, HCG, and anastrozole), so if I incorporate prohormones into this regimen, I am thinking I should have superior results to someone not on exogenous testosterone. At some point the average person will be shut down, whereas I would have a constant level of testosterone with the prohormone on top of it (my blood work shows that I am in the upper range of free and bioavailable testosterone). I ask the original question to gauge how much of a difference this will make.

Another question: will not having to do a PCT allow me to recover faster from a cycle (lipids, liver health, etc)? If so, that would enable me to safely get in more cycles per year, yes?

As for why not just use the testosterone I am prescribed to blast and cruise, I would love to try that. Unfortunately, I do not have a source and I do not think I could get the necessary amount of testosterone for a blast via a doctor's order without landing in jail. Besides, I already have the h-drol, epi, and m-drol on hand.

Thanks in advance.
Your gains will be better than someone who doesn't take trt, but your lipids will take longer to recover.

ajntorinj

Awards
Thanks for replying. I am guessing lipids will take longer to recover because I will have the PH dose on top of the TRT, whereas the control will have a PH and no endogenous T? In other words, if the control were to take a larger dosages of the prohormone, his lipids would also take longer to return to baseline?