help me cut more body fat during my post cycle therapy PCT

gymfean

Banned
Awards
As alot of you might already know I'm running a cycle of

Epistane 60/60/60/60/60/60
P-stanz 0/0/400/400/400/400
Trenazone 2/2/2/3/3/3

I'm just about to finish week 5 and so far I've gained about 10 pounds of mass my strength has gone up about 30 pounds plus on all exercises and lost maybe 3 percent body fat. but just about all of that body fat I lost was in the first 3 weeks once I bumped the tren to 3 I got called in for a job around the same time and when I work I don't really have a choice of what I eat throughout the day so my diet was ruined for about 2 weeks plus I didn't get in my normal cardio........ well I'm not going to go on a rampage about it but long story short maybe it's really happened or maybe it's mental but I I feel like I've gained a little body fat or water weight back which is unexpected and definitely not wanted. so for these last 2 weeks I've kicked up the cardio a little bit going from a mile and a half a day 22 sometimes 3 miles depending on how much time I have.

so during my post cycle therapy I'm running

Clomid
Erase pro
D-pol
lean xtreme

and then of course protein in the normal support supplements.

but I was wondering if anyone had any other thoughts of what I could throw in to cut down the extra body fat well still maintaining the size and strength that I gained on this cycle?

now I understand I'm not going to keep all my size and strength gains but I'm sure you get where I'm coming from it sucks to do everything right then slip :-(. but hopefully with hard work I can make up for it from this moment on. any and all opinions and advice is helpful thank you

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do NOT cut in pct.This will make any size you have earned go bye bye and it will be an unfavorable environment for your hormones.

gymfean

Banned
Awards
Do NOT cut in pct.This will make any size you have earned go bye bye and it will be an unfavorable environment for your hormones.
understandable. So then you think my post cycle therapy at

Clomid 100/75/50/50
Erase pro
lean xtreme
D-pol
and of course support supplements

think that's good enough or am I missing something?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
understandable. So then you think my post cycle therapy at

Clomid 100/75/50/50
Erase pro
lean xtreme
D-pol
and of course support supplements

think that's good enough or am I missing something?
Your good to go. You can however calorie cycle to be lean in pct. +200 on workout days and -100 on non active days

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
As alot of you might already know I'm running a cycle of

Epistane 60/60/60/60/60/60
P-stanz 0/0/400/400/400/400
Trenazone 2/2/2/3/3/3

I'm just about to finish week 5 and so far I've gained about 10 pounds of mass my strength has gone up about 30 pounds plus on all exercises and lost maybe 3 percent body fat. but just about all of that body fat I lost was in the first 3 weeks once I bumped the tren to 3 I got called in for a job around the same time and when I work I don't really have a choice of what I eat throughout the day so my diet was ruined for about 2 weeks plus I didn't get in my normal cardio........ well I'm not going to go on a rampage about it but long story short maybe it's really happened or maybe it's mental but I I feel like I've gained a little body fat or water weight back which is unexpected and definitely not wanted. so for these last 2 weeks I've kicked up the cardio a little bit going from a mile and a half a day 22 sometimes 3 miles depending on how much time I have.

so during my post cycle therapy I'm running

Clomid
Erase pro
D-pol
lean xtreme

and then of course protein in the normal support supplements.

but I was wondering if anyone had any other thoughts of what I could throw in to cut down the extra body fat well still maintaining the size and strength that I gained on this cycle?

now I understand I'm not going to keep all my size and strength gains but I'm sure you get where I'm coming from it sucks to do everything right then slip :-(. but hopefully with hard work I can make up for it from this moment on. any and all opinions and advice is helpful thank you

At the very least stick to maintenance calories. Even going 2-300 over won't hurt. KEEP the muscle you gain during cycle. Once your body can sustain it after pct, you can use that new muscle to burn the fat even faster.

WORD!