Gaspari Oral Turinabol Prohormone

CruzinDuke

CruzinDuke

Board Supporter
Awards
What is this??

"Pro-Turinabol™ is a unique, patent pending steroidal product that is actually a prohormone to the legendary East German anabolic steroid Oral Turinabol® (4-chloro-17-methyl-17-hydroxy-androst-5a-ane-3-one) used by the former Eastern Bloc athletes to win a disproportionate amount of medals at the Olympics and other International sporting events, especially in weightlifting and track & field. Pro-Turinabol™ contains 4-chloro-17-methyl-17-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3-ol which is enzymatically converted very effectively to the active ingredient in Oral Turinabol® by the human body. Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 tablets twice per day. Do not exceed 6 weeks of continuous usage without a 4 week break. "

http://www.richgaspari.com/products...o-turinabol.asp

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
basically the same thing as testosterone but the chloro mod keeps it from converting to estro or DHT. and being methylated also helps with absorbtion.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You only get 5mg. per tab, so even if the conversion rate is 50%, you'll need 20 tabs a day to equate a reasonable dose of Oral Turinabol.

I would love for this product to work and be awesome, b/c Oral T. is great.

Jblake

Awards
Bump. This stuff looks interesting. First I've heard about it. Anyone know what the conversion rate is?

size

Awards
  • Established
For males, turinabol is taken in a dosage of 50-100mg daily. It is an interesting steroid but this product seems to be dosed at far too low a level.

You guys need to convince custom or designer to come out with it in a higher mg tab and a cheaper price.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For males, turinabol is taken in a dosage of 50-100mg daily. It is an interesting steroid but this product seems to be dosed at far too low a level.

You guys need to convince custom or designer to come out with it in a higher mg tab and a cheaper price.
Well Sledge, you gonna do this one?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
basically the same thing as testosterone but the chloro mod keeps it from converting to estro or DHT. and being methylated also helps with absorbtion.
I was told real simply its like Dbol without the bloat.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Only problem, is that with Gaspari you don't know if you're getting the real deal. Buyer beware I guess.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well Sledge or Custom any chance you will help us try this out?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
absolutely NOT. Its junk. First its the precursor, so it requires a conversion. As Brodus stated its a 5mg tab. Lets pretend you get 50% conversion, which there is no way its that much, its probably more like 10% and that may only be in th eblood not in target tissue which is a completley different story. At a 50% conversion Youll need between 20 and 40 tabs per DAY. so the bottle would last 3-4 days tops at $50-75 per bottle. Also its main reason for use is strength without weight gain, just like M5AA and Methyl-DHT. both of which IMO are a better choice with Methyl-DHT being the best choice since it is already active and you can get either one for about a third of that price and the bottle will last a min. of 21 days.

its a joke and obvioulsy the only point is to take as much money as possible from people. I can imagine anyone on this board would be stupid enough to pay that type of money for a precursor when you can easliy get actives. but that is just me.

i am working hard enough on my new compound i wouldnt waste my time on a precursor. i want actives.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response Sledge, please don't hold back :D Seriously after hearing how strong you are against it and why I am going to stay clear. Thank You.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"my new compound" that's what I am waiting for.:thumbsup:

CruzinDuke

CruzinDuke

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanx for the info!

I'll wait for your new compound from Seldge.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
It just doesnt make any sense to me. Its a ph, so it requires a conversion, even M14ADD which has the highest conversion of all the phs is at best 45%. You would go through a bottle every 2-3 days, you could buy mibolerone cheaper then that. Mibolerone is 100k per kg. this is obvioulsy out there to just steal as much money as possible from peopel who dont know any better and get caught up in the name. But i guess you shouldnt expect anything less from a company who names their products novedex and test cyp.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
45% conversion? I thought it was much lower at 15% or so.

Last edited:
wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks for chiming in sledge. it had me curious.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As I suspected was the case, I just read this in a post from Patrick Arnold:

From the Avant Labs Forum:

this is not a oral turinabol prohormone. the body cannot dehydrogenate the 1,2 position

if it could then methyltestosterone would be a dianabol prohormrone

and testosterone would be a boldenone prohormone

this product is 4-chloro methyltestosterone.
I wondered about this from the beginning. I don't know enough organic chem to understand a molecule's metabolic action just by looking at it, but it seemed fishy when I looked at the two molecules posted on Gaspari's site-->I mean, it just assumed that the body would dehydrogenate the 1,2 position, and gave no explanation for it.

Now, there may be some inherent activity in this compound, but it certainly does not become Oral Turinabol in vivo, and even if it did, you'd need half a bottle for one dose.

Therachem aka Bruce Kneller is up to the same dirty tricks.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
he said "at best", most do believe it to be around 15-20%