What is the best stand alone to cycle for a first timer?

mali0056

Awards
Hey Guys - I just signed up yesterday to get some advice. I am a male 31. 182lbs. 12% BF. I am 5'11' and I workout regularly mainly executing CrossFit workouts as well I just completed my 3rd Marathon this past Saturday. I eat pretty healthy (eggs, eggs, eggs, turkey, protein shakes/bars) but also have a little extra fat I would love to deploy. I workout about 5 days a week (40-45 minutes of CrossFit routines) along with several miles three times a week. I travel a bunch for work so it is really hard to stay in shape when I am traveling. I want to know what the best stand alone is to cycle. Currently I use some supplements (protein and a pre-workout) I was thinking about doing stand alone Winny for a while. I was thinking 25-40 mgs. Any thoughts? Be nice as I am really just trying to get some info and don't really want to stack until i see what and how my body handles it.

Roniboney

Awards
use a prohormone.Don't use oral steroids with an injectible base

ucmuscle

Awards
I did a winny only cycle. It was the heaviest I have ever been and my bf was low. But I would do a test only or a test and winny cycle for ur first one

mali0056

Awards
Thanks guys. so if i cycle winny would you recommend 50mg or a diff dose to start?

mali0056

Awards
Also I would prefer an oral versus and injectible, is winny a good oral option or are there better ones out there. I really want to limit sides and stay clear of wet weight.

Roniboney

Awards
Also I would prefer an oral versus and injectible, is winny a good oral option or are there better ones out there. I really want to limit sides and stay clear of wet weight.
I repeat,do a prohormone then so you won't have to run an AI at the same time.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mite still have to depending if your gyno.prone

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You mite still have to depending if your gyno.prone
Also depending on the prohormone.

What about epistane it appears that this gentleman is looking for very lean gains and epi is good for that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you certainly don't need or even want an AI with winny solo....

Mali0056, whats your real goal/reason for wanting to cycle though? Trying to make sense of whether you'll see enough in the way of expected results that are maintainable for it to be worth your effort.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also depending on the prohormone.

What about epistane it appears that this gentleman is looking for very lean gains and epi is good for that.
Correct:) my problem with epi for him is the joint problems. Hes 31 so maybe something like ostraine to lube up and keep his joints healthy. Lean gains,mildly supressive and shown to be anabolic at as little as 3 mg.

mali0056

Awards
My goal is to get about 15 lbs of lean mass sustained. I simply cannot add more wieght through protein and other store brands. I want to get cut and lean. I also want to shed some lbs. My goals are the same. Look good. Feel good and get bigger.

mali0056

Awards
I would like to lose about 10lbs of fat and put on 10-15lbs of sustained lean mass. I hate injections that is why i want an oral and i just want to start of slow. Like test or winny or anavar with few sides and see where it takes me.

mali0056

Awards
I am not overweight by any means though. I run marathons (one a year). but just can't shed that last 10 lbs to look really cut.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
For a prohormone I would choose either Helladrol or Epistane. Another category would beAndrogen Receptor Modulator's in which MK-2866 (Ostarine) would be a good choice. If you choose the way of a prohormone make sure you have your PCT all lined up BEFORE you start the first dose!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My goal is to get about 15 lbs of lean mass sustained. I simply cannot add more wieght through protein and other store brands. I want to get cut and lean. I also want to shed some lbs. My goals are the same. Look good. Feel good and get bigger.
so for starters, all this doesn't go together.
a) at 5'11 182, you still have room to go
b) You can add more weight with protein and foods. you may not be able to without adding some fat, but you definitely can add more
c) dropping 10lbs of fat while adding 15lbs of muscle is virtually impossible in a single round of anything. pick 1, do that, then do the other.
d) Feeling good tends to not really go well with anabolic use, other than for short spans
e) at 31, your testosterone + growth hormone levels have begun dropping and you have higher risk of not returning even to current levels after a cycle

dagger1

Awards
Epistane would produce better results at 30-40mg than winstrol at same dose. At 30mg you wont have side that would be noticable, bp might go up some.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
inda11 Supplements 17
mytime09 Supplements 16
Rugger Supplements 32
Anabolics 6
Timme Supplements 12